• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress SWF Community Voted Tier List - 3.0 COMPLETE

Silxer

Smash Apprentice
It was a joke, though it would be awesome if he was the best in this game, like he was in Project M.
But that would mean he will most likely receive a nerf as a result (I would would be very sad to see that happen due to obvious reasons)... much like how :4diddy: got nerfed so hard due to him being top tier/overpicked. :p

On-Topic:

+ :4wiifit:
+ :4pacman:
+ :4robinf:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
But that would mean he will most likely receive a nerf as a result (I would would be very sad to see that happen due to obvious reasons)... much like how :4diddy: got nerfed so hard due to him being top tier/overpicked. :p

On-Topic:

+ :4wiifit:
+ :4pacman:
+ :4robinf:
Sakurai loves Pit, he'd never nerf him. Matter of fact, he hasn't even touched him or the othere's Kid Icarus character for that matter.

Last edited:
NNID
UncleCubone
3DS FC
3539-9630-7110
I hate that I'm doing this, but the consistent downvotes of :4dedede: are really annoying. If it's results you want, then if you weren't aware (which is fine, he wasn't on stream at all.) Big D got 65th at EVO playing nothing but the King. I can go further into detail, but I really just don't want to be that guy.

Last edited:

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
I hate that I'm doing this, but the consistent downvotes of :4dedede: are really annoying. If it's results you want, then if you weren't aware (which is fine, he wasn't on stream at all.) Big D got 65th at EVO playing nothing but the King. I can go further into detail, but I really just don't want to be that guy.
Lol King Dedede bottom 10 :facepalm:

I've seen worse though, I've seen people put Dedede in like bottom 3. Those always make me laugh

The Puffer

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4485-1171-5786
:4wiifit::4zelda:+1 Way too low, Nairo and TKBreezy (the only one I remember for WFT) show what this girls are capable of with and without customs.

:4jigglypuff:+1 She can edge guard almost everyone in the cast, even Rosalina.

SpottedCerberus

Smash Journeyman
:4jigglypuff:+1 She can edge guard almost everyone in the cast, even Rosalina.
Edge-guarding Rosalina isn't that impressive. She's a big target and her recovery has no hitbox, nor does it move especially fast. Come back when you can edge-guard Pikachu. Then we'll talk.

Last edited:

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Edge-guarding Rosalina isn't that impressive. She's a big target and her recovery has no hitbox, nor does it move especially fast. Come back when you can edge-guard Pikachu. Then we'll talk.
She can duck under Zero Suit Samus' entire moveset. That alone gets her points from me.

The Puffer

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4485-1171-5786
I actually have managed to edge guard Pikachu with Jigglypuff in FG. However, they weren't good Pikachu players actually. It's not impossible, but it's damn hard.

Also, Luma can be used to avoid being edge guarded, but it can be difficult to set it on the right spot.

vegeta18

Smash Journeyman
-1 DDD
-1 brawler, assuming its 1111 default size he should be way lower
-1 dark pit, its cool they share a spot on tier list but pit is considered to generally be the better one of the 2 and in really surprised dp is still ahead of him

New_Dumal

Smash Lord
NNID
NewTouchdown
:4zss: - 1
:4diddy: + 1
:4metaknight: + 1
-------------------
A tier should be a image of the actual metagame.

_gold_

Smash Master
I hate to be that guy, but remember folks, this is a tier list. Not a who's your main fighter list.
Just don't be biased please.

Last edited:

Browny

Smash Hater
There has been... 102 posts since my last update but a significant amount of those posts are non-votes by people asking other members for justification of their votes, or asking me to update. I normally try to do an update every 60 or so votes so I probably should have done it last night, but I'll update it tonight (so in around 12 hours time).

Last edited:

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
But a lot of characters can do that. Heck, Kirby and WFT both have lower ducks (hurtbox size not animation size).
Of all the characters that can, Jigglypuff is not only probably the best, but she gets the most out of it. If she ducks under a laggy move, you're going to get Rested, and probably killed at 50%.

SpottedCerberus

Smash Journeyman
I hate to be that guy, but remember folks, this is a tier list. Not a who's your main fighter list.
Just don't be biased please.
I've always thought it was weird how people overrate their mains. If anything, I tend to underrate mine.

She can duck under Zero Suit Samus' entire moveset. That alone gets her points from me.
I think Pikachu can as well. ZSS has an issue with short characters being able to duck under her attacks. I'm not sure how it hasn't effected her Meta.

Last edited:

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
I think Pikachu can as well. ZSS has an issue with short characters being able to duck under her attacks. I'm not sure how it hasn't effected her Meta.
I doubt it has, because no ones really fooled around with it. There's also the fact that only a select few are blessed with a low duck like Jigglypuff. Pikachu is already one of the best characters in the game, so it really won't make him any difference. Jigglypuff, on the other hand, is the lightest character in the game, and as such needs to avoid as many attacks as possible, so her low crouch is a very valuable asset. There's also the fact that a ducked attack could possibly mean a Rest, and damn is that satisfying. It's like a martial art. Crouching Balloon, Hidden Jigglypuff. It's not just Samus, though. Puff can duck under a lot of people's projectiles and attacks. Samus just happens to be cursed with high hitting attacks. Seriously, only her down smash, Plasma Whip, and down tilt can hit a crouching Jigglypuff.

Last edited:

Zionaze

Smash Ace
I doubt it has, because no ones really fooled around with it. There's also the fact that only a select few are blessed with a low duck like Jigglypuff. Pikachu is already one of the best characters in the game, so it really won't make him any difference. Jigglypuff, on the other hand, is the lightest character in the game, and as such needs to avoid as many attacks as possible, so her low crouch is a very valuable asset. There's also the fact that a ducked attack could possibly mean a Rest, and damn is that satisfying. It's like a martial art. Crouching Tiger, Hidden Jigglypuff. It's not just Samus, though. Puff can duck under a lot of people's projectiles and attacks. Samus just happens to be cursed with high hitting attacks. Seriously, only her down smash, Plasma Whip, and down tilt can hit a crouching Jigglypuff.
Crouching Balloon, Art of the Hidden Jigglypuff :joyful:im crying

Mazdamaxsti

Smash Lord
NNID
Mazdamaxsti
Of all the characters that can, Jigglypuff is not only probably the best, but she gets the most out of it. If she ducks under a laggy move, you're going to get Rested, and probably killed at 50%.
I agree she gets the most reward off of it, but she doesn't have the best duck.

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
I agree she gets the most reward off of it, but she doesn't have the best duck.
Kirby is just barely shorter than Jigglypuff's. Litertatly, the ears are the only differance. Which also means if you inhale certain characters, Jigglypuff's IS shorter. I'm not sure if there's anyone else with a lower crouch than Kirby though. But in general you're correct.

Like as above. Jigglypuff's is only shorter than Kirby if he inhales somebody with a big costume. Kirby can also use a down tilt as a crouch too, and while it isn't as useful as crouch to rest, it's still pretty useful if it trips.

Last edited:

Mazdamaxsti

Smash Lord
NNID
Mazdamaxsti
Kirby is just barely shorter than Jigglypuff's. Litertatly, the ears are the only differance. Which also means if you inhale certain characters, Jigglypuff's IS shorter. I'm not sure if there's anyone else with a lower crouch than Kirby though. But in general you're correct.

Like as above. Jigglypuff's is only shorter than Kirby if he inhales somebody with a big costume. Kirby can also use a down tilt as a crouch too, and while it isn't as useful as crouch to rest, it's still pretty useful if it trips.
But I'm talking about default Kirby. Thats like saying sheild Kirby is the slowest character in the game. Technically true but we don't say that. WFT has a lower crouch than Kirby, and I forget who else.

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
But I'm talking about default Kirby. Thats like saying sheild Kirby is the slowest character in the game. Technically true but we don't say that. WFT has a lower crouch than Kirby, and I forget who else.
Wii Fit Trainer's is shorter. Dang

Browny

Smash Hater
Enough non votes arghhhhhhh

mewtwo +1
bowser megaman -1

UPDATED :)

All hail to your new queen Rosalina

Last edited:

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
-1:rosalina:: What even happened here?
+1:4feroy:: Something something damage output something killing power something blah.
+1:4lucas:: I can't wait for someone to put in work with this character, he just has so much potential.

David Viran

Smash Lord
I doubt it has, because no ones really fooled around with it. There's also the fact that only a select few are blessed with a low duck like Jigglypuff. Pikachu is already one of the best characters in the game, so it really won't make him any difference. Jigglypuff, on the other hand, is the lightest character in the game, and as such needs to avoid as many attacks as possible, so her low crouch is a very valuable asset. There's also the fact that a ducked attack could possibly mean a Rest, and damn is that satisfying. It's like a martial art. Crouching Balloon, Hidden Jigglypuff. It's not just Samus, though. Puff can duck under a lot of people's projectiles and attacks. Samus just happens to be cursed with high hitting attacks. Seriously, only her down smash, Plasma Whip, and down tilt can hit a crouching Jigglypuff.
Nobody messes around with crouching against zss? Oh yes they do. The kirby boards were trying to use it as their sole justification on winning the MU at 70/30. She arguably doesn't even lose to any of the short characters bar pika but that's not because of crouching but QA and only slightly.

Top Bottom