• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress SWF Community Voted Tier List - 3.0 COMPLETE

KCB: Cloth

Killer Combro
:4pikachu:+1 : A crazy crazy powerfull cast member. Should be next to Sheik. Small, relatively fast, crazy combo potential, crazy off-stage game, fast ranged Fsmash, you name it.
:rosalina: +1 : Ice Climbers anyone? I mean Luma protecting the get up? Come on man.
:4megaman: +1 : An excellent technical player can make Megaman your worst enemy. Glide toss Utilt anyone?

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
@ Browny Browny Just a suggestion, you should split the 3 tier up next voting period. It's already 7-20, and probbaly even more, (5 or 6-25?) next voting period. If you go by that (Which is probably inaccurate, but close), The only way to get #25 to anything higher, requires you to send them to #4-5, which is too much (And chances are, unless they're a top tier like Yoshi and Fox, where going up a tier won't be bad, they'll probably get up to -10 and go down 2 tiers anyway)

Sykkamorre

Fights using psychology.
NNID
Sykkamor
:4drmario: +1: A defensive powerhouse with the ability to zone and reflect. Not to mention his strings that build percent like nobodies business.
:4megaman: +1: A master of stage control with an obscenely good bair.
:4ganondorf: +1: Just go watch Gungnir or Ray Kalm. Seriously.

Browny

Smash Hater
@ Browny Browny Just a suggestion, you should split the 3 tier up next voting period. It's already 7-20, and probbaly even more, (5 or 6-25?) next voting period. If you go by that (Which is probably inaccurate, but close), The only way to get #25 to anything higher, requires you to send them to #4-5, which is too much (And chances are, unless they're a top tier like Yoshi and Fox, where going up a tier won't be bad, they'll probably get up to -10 and go down 2 tiers anyway)
I never split tiers, I only introduce gaps which will split the tiers eventually anyway. And yes as it is, I will likely add some gaps next round.

superange

Smash Cadet
NNID
superange128
3DS FC
1032-2052-1009
+1 :4dk:
+1 :4bowser:
+1 :4palutena:

DK and Bowser are probably the best heavy-weights even without customs. Sure some top tiers destroy them but they have very good frame data.

Palutena doesn't quite deserve way last but admittedly she needs customs to shoot up at least a tier or two.

#KingM

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3926-6730-0487
+1:4dedede: The King is pretty bad when it comes to matchups, but he shouldn't be THAT low. He can still give many players a run for their money.

-1 :4drmario: Doctor can play a good game, but overall his non-PHD counterpart can play that game waay better, and then some.

+1 :4dk: Overall, DK is a pretty bad character, but if he's played right, and has a neutral/good matchup, he's going to horribly destroy whoever dares defy him. also expand dong.

Greek Greninja

Smash Cadet
Is this a new voting session? Don't see a post about it, but in the title it says the 6th so here goes.

+1 :4palutena:- she's still at the bottom?
-1 :4gaw:- see my last post.
+1 :4ryu:- even though he just came out a while ago, I am fairly certain he is at least low high-tier.

Agualitos

Smash Apprentice
:4palutena: +1 - I know she is going to get many votes up, but she does deserve them. Definitely not the worst in the game. Sure she may be towards the bottom, but dead last . . . well I don't think she is at all
:4dedede: +1 - Personally I always have trouble with this guy. he has much quicker attacks than one would think and his ability to stay on the field at higher percents make killing him a struggle. . . once again not at the very top, but could definitely be put a little higher imo
:4link: +1 - I think Link is actually pretty good. He has some pretty skilled tactics that really worked to his advantage and he has one of the best smash attacks (forward and even his up smash)

HerpFish

Smash Cadet
NNID
HerpFish
3DS FC
1220-9235-4974
Are you sure about that? My last vote was around 5 p.m EST, and the thread says "new votes from the 6th of July." Today is the 6th of the July, and as I voted on the fifth I thought today would count as a vote. Unless @ Browny Browny lives in Asia or something?
I just checked the update post from @ Browny Browny and it was from yesterday, so it should say July 5th. It's just a mistake in the thread's title.

Browny

Smash Hater
I live in Australia, actually.

Refer to the original post to see when it was last updated at the bottom of the post for an exact time.

HerpFish

Smash Cadet
NNID
HerpFish
3DS FC
1220-9235-4974
I live in Australia, actually.

Refer to the original post to see when it was last updated at the bottom of the post for an exact time.
11:21 AM CST yesterday is what mine says, so for those of us in the U.S., it's July 5th according to the post that says updated. I believe that Australia is about 15 hours ahead depending on location, so 11:21 CST would be the next day in Australia, so during the update it would have been July 5th here and July 6th in Australia.

On the other hand, it says 2:27 AM today on the original as last edited, which would mean the 6th, unless there was a minor update to the original post.

I do remember it updating sometime yesterday, as in July 5th, for the U.S. Either way, @ G Greek Greninja voted twice between when you posted that it was updated and now.

Last edited:

The Puffer

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4485-1171-5786
Can I still vote?

Just in case:

:4palutena:+1 lul no way she is the worst in the game. She has a good edge guarding game and OMG dat U-smash.

:4jigglypuff:+1 She is appearing more in the competitive scene than many of the low tiers characters. I know she has better potential than many of them (or at least Dr. Mario, I always destroy Dr.Marios online with my Jiggly <3)

:4lucina:+1 I was going to pick Zelda for my last vote but Jesus I think Lucina is even better than Marth. She doesn't need to space correctly to be able to kill, which is good against top tier characters like RosaLuma. I don't main her, but I always get rekt by Lucinas on FG, plus my Lucina amiibo is hella better than my Jigglypuff one Õ-õ

Last edited:

Browny

Smash Hater
11:21 AM CST yesterday is what mine says, so for those of us in the U.S., it's July 5th according to the post that says updated. I believe that Australia is about 15 hours ahead depending on location, so 11:21 CST would be the next day in Australia, so during the update it would have been July 5th here and July 6th in Australia.

On the other hand, it says 2:27 AM today on the original as last edited, which would mean the 6th, unless there was a minor update to the original post.

I do remember it updating sometime yesterday, as in July 5th, for the U.S. Either way, @ G Greek Greninja voted twice between when you posted that it was updated and now.
I usually update it late at night here, so that it is morning on the same day in USA. The dates you see in this thread are USA time. Its rare I update it at another time.

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
@ Zerp Zerp
We're going to need you to be that guy again...
Wow, they really must have not paid you enough to make you quit, and then tell somebody else to do it for you. Unless you were never hired, in which case you had to ask somebody else. But I'm guessing they don't pay you enough.

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
Tier List version 2.07:
1::4darkpit:

2: :4sheik::rosalina:

3::4pikachu::4zss::4sonic::4diddy:

4: :4luigi::4ness::4yoshi::4fox::4falcon::4mario::4villager::4feroy::4lucas::4lucario::4metaknight::4peach::4wario:

5::4pacman::4ryu::4greninja::4myfriends::4rob::4miibrawl::4shulk::4kirby::4megaman::4olimar:

6: :4falco::4tlink::4robinf::4duckhunt::4gaw::4bowserjr::4drmario::4jigglypuff::4littlemac::4link::4marth:

7: :4wiifit::4charizard::4lucina::4zelda::4dk::4miigun::4bowser::4dedede::4ganondorf::4mewtwo::4samus::4palutena:

8: :4miisword::4pit:

Tier List Version 2.08:

1::4pit:

2:
3: :4sheik::rosalina:

4:
5::4pikachu::4zss::4sonic::4diddy:

6:
7: :4luigi::4ness::4yoshi::4fox::4falcon::4mario::4villager::4feroy::4lucas::4lucario::4metaknight::4peach::4wario:

8:
9::4pacman::4ryu::4greninja::4myfriends::4rob::4miibrawl::4shulk::4kirby::4megaman::4olimar:

10:
11: :4falco::4tlink::4robinf::4duckhunt::4gaw::4bowserjr::4drmario::4jigglypuff::4littlemac::4link::4marth:

12:
13: :4wiifit::4charizard::4lucina::4zelda::4dk::4miigun::4bowser::4dedede::4ganondorf::4mewtwo::4samus::4palutena:

14:
15: :4miisword::4darkpit:

But srrsly inb4 Dark Pit ends up above Pit

TriforceOfAura

Smash Journeyman
:4lucario:+1--Anyone who knows how to use Lucario knows how devastating he can be, and his Aura mechanic can really be turned in his favor.
:4falco:+1--Many people have stopped using Falco due to his Brawl->Smash 4 transition nerfs, but he is still a great character who has loads of potential.
:4dedede:+1--I'm dissapointed how little people use the King. He has great neutrals and kill potential, and seems to be one of those undiscovered characters.

Top Bottom