• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress SWF Community Voted Tier List - 3.0 COMPLETE

AirJordans

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
haventthewit
Switch FC
SW-6898-5786-4663
hahahaha I know right man I usually only play the absolute best since i am the best but Villager is pretty good even i cant deny it man hahaha

Yeah, I don't think Villager is close to #2 in the game.

:4wario2:+1 (if you can get passed bad players and his style, this guy is a monster)
:4duckhunt:+1 (isn't the greatest but I don't think he's that bad.=)

VileMK2

Smash Rookie
+1 Duck hunt, he can create good mindgames with the projectiles, he isn't the most skill based character but for me he would be at higher place
+1 Dr. Mario, main him with other 3 characters and i think his speed nerf is not that bad, i can set up good edgeguards i couldn't do with mario with the use of the tornado, Fair,Up special sweetspot and others, i think the Doc is not enough used to discover his potential, hope he rises in place like melee :p
PD: Dont count them as votes but i think that Sonic is too high in the tier, G&W and Samus are too low, i mean really the "less power, more speed" balance on samus didn't gave her a hand in tiers?

Last edited:

VileMK2

Smash Rookie
+1 Duck hunt, he can create good mindgames with the projectiles, he isn't the most skill based character but for me he would be at higher place
+1 Dr. Mario, main him with other 3 characters and i think his speed nerf is not that bad, i can set up good edgeguards i couldn't do with mario with the use of the tornado, Fair,Up special sweetspot and others, i think the Doc is not enough used to discover his potential, hope he rises in place like melee :p
PD: Dont count them as votes but i think that Sonic is too high in the tier, G&W and Samus are too low, i mean really the "less power, more speed" balance on samus didn't gave her a hand in tiers?

Browny

Smash Hater
+1 Villager
-1 Ness

Are we ever going to re-vote on any of this, or will these results be final?
After version 1 is done, that is it for the list.

After a period of a few months (I think it is good to wait a few months) we can start up version 2 of this list. This list has taken over 4 months of voting to generate, so I think 4 months wait before another 4 months voting is a good timeframe to work with.

only about 16~ hours to go!

Last edited:

J0A0B

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0044-2975-0850
:4charizard: + 1 (People are underestimating his power, flamethrower edge guard, kill throw and super armor despite his speed and lag.)
:4dedede: + 1 (I have yet to defeat one single Dedede online. His potential is enough to outsmart Zero when he goofs off. (And he hardly ever loses when he picks different characters))

A_Phoenix_Down

Banned via Warnings
Guess I'll vote one last time
:4link: +1
:4sonic: - 1

Sonic's really good, but I strongly believe he doesn't belong in S-Tier. To me, S-Tier belongs to the game-breaking characters. Sonic just doesn't quite fit that quota yet.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Last edited:
Top Bottom