• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress SWF Community Voted Tier List - 3.0 COMPLETE

SirJuicius

Smash Apprentice
Original: :4pikachu::4ness::4yoshi::rosalina::4falcon::4zss::4sonic:

My vote: :rosalina::4zss::4pikachu::4yoshi::4sonic::4falcon::4ness:

ZSS: Left 2
Ness: Right 2
Rosaluma: Left 2
Sonic: Left 2
Capt. Falcon: Left 1
Yoshi: Right 2
Pikachu: Right 2

Up to S: :rosalina:
Down to B: :4ness:

Mazdamaxsti

Smash Lord
NNID
Mazdamaxsti
Orginal
:4pikachu::4ness::4yoshi::rosalina::4falcon::4zss::4sonic:

Mine vote

:4sonic::4ness::4pikachu::4yoshi::4falcon::rosalina::4zss:

Up to tier S
:4sonic:

Down to B
:rosalina:

(Ps i moved everyone down 1 so sonic can get up to the top.)
That is still not how it works. You can only move characters max 2 times. And sonic moved up 6. Don't try to loophole the system.

My vote:
:4ness::rosalina::4pikachu::4yoshi::4zss::4sonic::4falcon:

Rosalina up a tier
Nobody down a tier.

I actually don't get why everyone is voting falcon down? He deserves A.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
That is still not how it works. You can only move characters max 2 times. And sonic moved up 6. Don't try to loophole the system.

My vote:

Rosalina up a tier
Nobody down a tier.

Really?

I was doing a combination so you can get it by moving everyone down or up 2 or 1 places

Besides you diden't complain when i did the simular fasion with D & B tier

Last edited:

SirJuicius

Smash Apprentice

My vote:

Rosalina up a tier
Nobody down a tier.

He's slightly below A, in my opinion. He's hampered by several things: First, he doesn't have a projectile. Nearly everyone in this tier does and the only other one that does not have projectile (Sonic) is faster than Captain Falcon. The projectile users can hinder Falcon's speedy approach and Sonic out runs Falcon. And Falcon will run into that problem with characters on the B tier (i.e. Mario, Luigi and Lucario; Fox's projectile isn't something that can hinder Falcon).

The only character worse than Falcon in this group I would say is Ness. Despite being the one with a move that can restore health, Ness is fairly easy to read and can be gimped with not too much difficulty.

Mazdamaxsti

Smash Lord
NNID
Mazdamaxsti
Really?

I was doing a combination so you can get it by moving everyone down or up 2 or 1 places

Besides you diden't complain when i did the simular fasion with D & B tier
Wait, how you moved everyone down 1 to get Sonic to MOVE UP 6 places? I never noticed if you did before, but right now, you moved Sonic up 6, no matter if he was moved up because everyone went down.

Be lucky someone told you, or your vote wouldnt have counted.

LawofDeath

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LawofDe4th
3DS FC
3480-3867-8012
Original A:4pikachu::4ness::4yoshi::rosalina::4falcon::4zss::4sonic:

Adjustment:
:4yoshi:
:4ness::4pikachu::4sonic::4falcon::4zss:

(Yoshi +2; Sonic +2; Pikachu -2)

Up a tier: None
Down a tier: :rosalina:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Wait, how you moved everyone down 1 to get Sonic to MOVE UP 6 places? I never noticed if you did before, but right now, you moved Sonic up 6, no matter if he was moved up because everyone went down.

Be lucky someone told you, or your vote wouldnt have counted.
Thats why i decided to keep it cool with just 2 no matter

So i jsut voted sonic for S tier

fez4321

Smash Rookie
Original::4pikachu::4ness::4yoshi::rosalina::4falcon::4zss::4sonic:

Revised: :4pikachu::4ness::4falcon::rosalina::4yoshi::4sonic::4zss:

Yoshi to B tier.
Despite the fact that I'm a Falcon main, and therefore slightly biased, I certainly don't think that Falcon should be moved down a tier.
That being said, I think sonic belongs in S tier.

Sethykbro

Smash Rookie
NNID
sethykbro2020
Mine: :4pikachu::4yoshi::rosalina::4ness::4zss::4sonic::4falcon:

Rosalina's Gravitational Pull screws up Ness' recovery and so does Yoshi's eggs, so they both advance farther.

Pikachu +1 tier
Cpt. Falcon -1 tier

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
My vote: :4pikachu::rosalina::4ness::4yoshi::4sonic::4falcon::4zss:

Rosalina to S tier, no one down.

Seriously, no one should be move down to B tier, all of these characters have been proven to be far too good to be put down there.

That said several characters are arguably good enough for S, but my personal vote is for Rosalina, because I feel her full potential hasn't quite been tapped just yet, and she has proven to give a lot of characters a very hard time already.

Browny

Smash Hater
By the way, when Mewtwo comes out, I will give 2 weeks for people to use him/her and then we will have a 1-off round of voting on where to put Mewtwo :) I think that will happen about 2-3 weeks after this list is finished, it's almost there!

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
By the way, when Mewtwo comes out, I will give 2 weeks for people to use him/her and then we will have a 1-off round of voting on where to put Mewtwo :) I think that will happen about 2-3 weeks after this list is finished, it's almost there!
To think it's 2 weeks until we registration ends.

Saturn_

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Saturn.1000
I vote for Rosalina and Luma to be moved UP one tier. If I had to order them now:
:4pikachu::rosalina::4ness::4falcon::4yoshi::4zss::4sonic:

New_Dumal

Smash Lord
NNID
NewTouchdown
Changed: :4pikachu::4ness::rosalina::4yoshi::4sonic::4zss::4falcon:

:4yoshi: down a tier
No one should go up a tier (even with Sonic maybe deserving the third spot)

------------------
Seriously, no one should be move down to B tier, all of these characters have been proven to be far too good to be put down there.
That's not true.... Yoshi problems with killing (strong options, but hard to hit at high-level gameplay) and C.Falcon lack of horizontal aerial hitboxes (Nair not good enough) plus a very bad/punishable recovery makes their high tier status questionable.
Yoshi and Falcon looks to be "early metagame" high tiers, something like G&W in Brawl history.

Last edited:

A-money2121

Smash Journeyman

Vote:
:4yoshi::rosalina::4pikachu::4ness::4sonic::4falcon::4zss:

Up: :4yoshi:

Down: Ok, I know that you're only allowed to vote one character down one tier, but to be honest, however, I think both :4pikachu: and :4ness: should move down a tier. I don't think they exactly belong in a tier this high. But, if I really had to choose one out of the two I'd say:4pikachu: should move down a tier.

Sir Tundra

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Righteous
3DS FC
2938-7133-5824
Original:

My vote:
:4pikachu::4yoshi::rosalina::4ness::4sonic::4zss::4falcon:

:4yoshi:+1 :rosalina:+1 :4ness:-2 :4sonic:+2 :4falcon:-2

:4sonic: up to S tier

:4falcon: down to B tier

:4sonic:is absolutely Bonkers in this game. Not only is he the fastest character in this game but he has really good kill power with so many kill moves such as f smash/up smash/bair/nair/back throw/forward throw, has really good edge guarding with dair/fair/springs, very versatile recovery with spin shot and springs, very good rushdown/pressure game, really good combos with up throw to up air chains not to mention spin dash combos into its self, spindash also has insane priority in this game making it very deadly and can be shield cancel adding to his really good rushdown/pressure game. Sonic should be placed right behind Sheik in the S tier

I know that alot of people in this thread think :4falcon: should stay in A tier but in my opinion I think A tier is too high of a placement for Falcon. Yes he's fast, can juggle well, great Rushdown, and has great edge guarding. However once hes caught in a juggle he's gonna have a hard time getting out of it and since most of the A tiers have amazing juggling and easily get in that could give falcon a problem. Not to mention falcon has no projectile meaning he often has to take a risky approach especially when he's up against a defensive character such as rosalina. Falcon in general just can't even compete with most of the characters in A tier and even some of the B tier characters at least in my opinion . Now know alot of people might disagree with what i think Falcon should be placed in this game but hey thats life I suppose. Everyone's gonna have a different opinion on some topic, But I guess that's why were doing this community tier vote thing in the first place huh. ;)

Edit: I forogt to mention another thing about falcon.. His Recovery.. Falcons recovery is not only predictable but can be easily gimped as well. If falcon tries to recover with side b(granted it is something to use to catch people off guard) he can just get edgeguarded by a nair and is force to recover below. Now falcon's up b leaves him the most vulnerable. While failing to gimp falcon's up b offstage can lead to an up b stage spike. It's not at all hard to edgeguard. Their's numerous ways to edge guard falcons up b such as cape(mario/doc),Fair spike(Fox), Sonic's springs, Leaf shield footstool, PK thunder.. the list goes on.This further adds to why I think Falcon should be B tier

Last edited:

ShortcutButton

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShortcutButton
:4pikachu: :4ness: :rosalina: :4zss::4sonic: :4yoshi: :4falcon:

No one up.

:4falcon: down.

0 Pikachu
0 Ness
+1 Rosaluma
+2 Zero Suit Samus
+2 Sanic
-2 Yoshi
-2 Captain Falcon

No! Don't do that!

Putting Mewtwo in a tier list only after 2 weeks of it being playable is a really bad idea. We gave these characters 6 months for a community list, and yet some of them still havent found their place. If we vote on Mewtwo after just 2 weeks, we'll have about equal votes for every tier.

I propose we just put Mewtwo in with the beginning of the second tier list, and keep him out of this one.

Last edited:

crashbfan

Banned via Warnings
NNID
3DS FC
6666-6666-6666
Warning Received
I have never seen a worse tier list in my life! You might want to stop before any more time is wasted on this.

Top Bottom