• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress SWF Community Voted Tier List - 3.0 COMPLETE

Browny

Smash Hater
To everyone who asked if they are doing it right, yes

@ aquaticpineapples aquaticpineapples no, there was such a heavy agreement that mii swordfighter is in their own tier, I wont even allow them to move. The previous round had something around 14 people say it should be in its own tier vs 2 who said it should join the tier above them

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I couldn't agree more, Many people think Bowser Jr is a midtier character so i have no idea why he's so low here.
His moves are pretty janky, it's pretty hard to get the kill and even when yew land a smash, sometimes they fall out of it. The cannon is a horrible projectile and he's super gimpable. Let's also bring up the fact that he has this mechanic that makes him take more damage than other characters. He's viable but imo he's not very good like everyone who mained him a few months ago have dropped him.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
:4drmario::4gaw::4bowserjr::4dedede::4charizard::4miigun::4wiifitm::4palutena:

Doctor doesn't belong here, I think.

ShortcutButton

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShortcutButton
:4drmario: :4bowserjr: :4dedede: :4palutena: :4wiifit: :4miigun: :4gaw: :4charizard:

Move Doctor Mario up a tier.

+1 Dr. Mario
+2 Bowser Jr.
-2 King Dedede
+1 Palutena
-2 Wii Fit Trainer
+2 Mii Gunner
-1 Mr. Game and Watch
-1 Charizard

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Ill play the game

S :4diddy::4sonic::4sheik:
A:4pikachu::4ness::4zss::4bowser::4lucario::4wario::4falcon::4miibrawl::4yoshi:
B:4pacman::4villager::4mario::rosalina::4rob::4kirby::4luigi::4tlink::4samus::4darkpit::4dk::4link::4greninja::4gaw: :4olimar::4falco:
C:4robinm::4drmario::4ganondorf::4littlemac::4fox::4duckhunt::4lucina::4myfriends::4zelda::4bowserjr::4palutena::4marth::4megaman::4dedede::4shulk::4jigglypuff::4peach::4pit:
D:4charizard::4wiifit::4metaknight::4miigun::4miisword:

I will change my tier list eventually this is what im looking at so far

Mr game and watch is way way way higher on my list because im a main, and i really really do think all of you are underating him, hes way better than he was in brawl in my opinon

For sonic Im not kidding i think he deserves a S in mine i got the most kos with him out of every character i used

For falco well yea he is slower but i do notice better knockback with him but specials need a lot of work

Shulk is low on mine due to delays in his attacks and they are slow even ikes attacks are faster than shulks and monondo arts its hard to use

Yep diddy is definatly the highest and sword mii is the lowest

Mii swords mans specials suck big time and not much range attacks are with him and barely any of the sword attacks have high knock back besides the smash attacks though

EDIT: forgot luigi i just put him in.

Last edited:

Jucchan

Smash Journeyman
His moves are pretty janky, it's pretty hard to get the kill and even when yew land a smash, sometimes they fall out of it. The cannon is a horrible projectile and he's super gimpable. Let's also bring up the fact that he has this mechanic that makes him take more damage than other characters. He's viable but imo he's not very good like everyone who mained him a few months ago have dropped him.
Yes, some aspects of him are definitely not ideal, but it's not like results for him are non-existent like other characters in G.
A recent one that comes to mind is Sumabato 2, where he took 7th out of 137 entrants:
http://smashboards.com/rankings/sumabato-2-smash-wii-u-singles.4636/event
He got 7th in an 100-person Netherlands tournament too I think.
In my view, Bowser Jr. and Dedede are the two characters in G that have enough results and potential to go to F.

New_Dumal

Smash Lord
NNID
NewTouchdown
Original G Tier : :4dedede::4drmario::4wiifit::4bowserjr::4palutena::4gaw::4charizard::4miigun:

Changed G Tier : :4dedede::4bowserjr::4drmario::4palutena::4wiifit::4gaw::4miigun::4charizard:
(Palutena +1, Wii Fit trainer -2, Bowser Jr + 2, Doc.Mario -1, Mii Gunner +1 , Charizard -1)
--> 1 vote for Wii Fit Trainer to go down a tier.
----------------
I mean... Doc should be obviously better than D3 with a bit better recovery.Maybe he still is, but I keep my vote.
Palutena is a lot better than people realize it. But I needed to try send Wii Fit Trainer for where she belongs.
(WFT don't have a single effective way of approach, make pression, or build a positive MU against anyone in my point of view.)
As the last thing... Why we don't have Zelda or Samus here in G tier ? I mean...Bowser.Jr and D3 are there :sadeyes:.

Last edited:

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
:4dedede: :4bowserjr::4drmario: :4charizard: :4gaw::4wiifit::4palutena: :4miigun:
Dedede 0, Bowser Jr. +2, Dr. Mario 0, Charizard +2, G&W +2, WFT -2, Palutena -1.

Vote for Dedede to go up a tier.

HeavyLobster

Smash Champion
NNID
HeavyLobster43
Jr., Zard, Palutena, and Gunner really don't belong here at all, and I have no idea why they're below the likes of Mac, Falco, and Zelda, so the real challenge is deciding who the biggest outrage is. Gotta go with Jr, as he's a couple tiers too low even without customs.
:4dedede::4bowserjr::4palutena::4drmario::4wiifit::4charizard::4gaw::4miigun:
I vote Bowser Jr. to go up a tier.

Luigi#1

Smash Champion
Ill play the game

B:4pacman::4villager::4mario::rosalina::4rob::4kirby::4tlink::4samus::4darkpit::4dk::4link::4greninja::4gaw: :4olimar::4falco:
C:4robinm::4drmario::4ganondorf::4littlemac::4fox::4duckhunt::4lucina::4myfriends::4zelda::4bowserjr::4palutena::4marth::4megaman::4dedede::4shulk::4jigglypuff::4peach::4pit:

Mr game and watch is way way way higher on my list because im a main, and i really really do think all of you are underating him, hes way better than he was in brawl in my opinon

For sonic Im not kidding i think he deserves a S in mine i got the most kos with him out of every character i used

For falco well yea he is slower but i do notice better knockback with him but specials need a lot of work

Shulk is low on mine due to delays in his attacks and they are slow even ikes attacks are faster than shulks and monondo arts its hard to use

Mii swords mans specials suck big time and not much range attacks are with him and barely any of the sword attacks have high knock back besides the smash attacks though
Luigi wins by being absolutely nowhere.
Anyways, just read the op.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Yes, some aspects of him are definitely not ideal, but it's not like results for him are non-existent like other characters in G.
A recent one that comes to mind is Sumabato 2, where he took 7th out of 137 entrants:
http://smashboards.com/rankings/sumabato-2-smash-wii-u-singles.4636/event
He got 7th in an 100-person Netherlands tournament too I think.
In my view, Bowser Jr. and Dedede are the two characters in G that have enough results and potential to go to F.
Actually doc has rice who always gets like top 3 in his tournaments and there's Kool aid. For wii fit there's TKBreezy and Johnnumbers.

PigglyJuff

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mr.Hugz
3DS FC
2793-1251-1909
I'm dissapointed at villagers position.
Anyway, vote Wft up a tier

Duzzzyy

Sing me your lullaby~
NNID
Duzzzyy
Original: :4dedede::4drmario::4wiifit::4bowserjr::4palutena::4gaw::4charizard::4miigun:

Changed: :4drmario::4dedede::4palutena::4gaw::4wiifit::4bowserjr::4charizard::4miigun:

Send Palutena up a tier, I don't think she deserves this tier at all.

Last edited:

PurpleSoda

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KingQuagsire101
Ill play the game

B:4pacman::4villager::4mario::rosalina::4rob::4kirby::4tlink::4samus::4darkpit::4dk::4link::4greninja::4gaw: :4olimar::4falco:

That is the hoghest i have seen falco and game amd watch,thank u sor,thank u

PurpleSoda

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KingQuagsire101
This is my tier list,this took me over an hour to make,U stands for unknown,this is a crappy tier list,dont trust it
S::4bowser::4diddy::4fox::4falco::4jigglypuff::4falcon::4drmario:
A::4luigi::4yoshi::rosalina::4bowserjr::4gaw::4sheik::4ganondorf::4tlink::4myfriends::4kirby::4charizard::4lucario::4duckhunt::4rob::4villager::4olimar::4megaman::4sonic:
B::4mario::4peach::4wario::4dk::4zss::4pit::4marth: :4robinm::4greninja::4ness::4darkpit::4lucina::4shulk::4pacman:
C::4link::4zelda::4palutena::4dedede::4wiremac::4pikachu:
D::4samus::4metaknight::4wiifitm:
U::mewtwopm:

Top Bottom