• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress SWF Community Voted Tier List - 3.0 COMPLETE

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Interesting... Mario and MegaMan are currently neck to neck.
:4link:+1
:4falco:+1
:4ganondorf:+1

Small Waves

Smash Cadet
-1 :4wiifit:: Dinosaur arms

+1 :4diddy:: Hello I literally only need four moves to win with the others being used to prevent staling

+1 :4sonic:: CAMPING AROUND AT THE SPEED OF SOUND GOT NOWHERE TO GO GOTTA RUN DOWN THE TIMER

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RedCapBlueSpikes
Why is Palutena so low?
A lot of non-Palutena players think she's bad. Personally though, I think she's solid/decent. Definitely not top or high-tier with customs off, but I think she beats or goes (close to) even with most characters people put in the low to upper-mid tiers.

:4littlemac: -1 (The stage selection really hurts him IMO)
:4greninja: +1
:4palutena: +1

Last edited:

Giga Wario

Smash Journeyman
+1 :4dedede: (Having the King this low is utterly disgraceful guys)
-1 :4link: (Yeah he got buffed but he's not tier 4 material, imo both he and Tink need to be dropped)
+1 :4bowserjr: (I'm gonna chalk this down to lack of development, this guy has so much potential in the hands of skilled players it's nuts, definitely not on the same level as Ganon or Lucina)

extremecoopster

Smash Cadet
NNID
kittykat2
Kirby - +1
Jigglypuff - +2
Robin - +1
Ness - +1
You can't vote for the same character twice

Wouldn't call this an accurate tier list. This is really just an effective popularity contest. Seeing people upvote characters that are garbage.

:4drmario:+1
:4mario:+1
:4fox:+1
:4dedede:+1
:4bowser:+1
:4ness:+1
:4olimar:-1
:4luigi:-1
:4marth:-1
:4wiifit:-1
:4lucario:-1
:4palutena:-1
:4samus:-1
What? Srsly? You understand you went wayyyyyyy over the limit

Last edited by a moderator:

warionumbah2

Smash Master
+1 :4metaknight: Got reliable kill moves,amazing offstage game,diverse recovery options bypassing edge guard attempts completely,6 jumps to avoid projectile spam,good out of shield options,within top 10 dash speed in the game,amazing ground options,every move links with one another,all his moves are disjointed,Tornado punishing roles/airdodges/and all ledge options other than get up attack. Yeah he's light but what else is negative about the guy other than him being demanding? If i hear anything about his range I'll run around my street in my boxers. Its cuz people don't play against him and decide to slap him on the bottom with their false information.I would actually like to know why he got -1 votes i'm genuinely interested.

-1:4diddy:His reign of terror is coming to an end, we already found ways to avoid the overrated and overblown Down throw to Uair. The cookie cutters are losing in tournament too. As the meta evolves he'll become less threatening. Still good as hell tho.

+1 :4lucina:She ain't THAT bad, below Marth hell yea but damn.

Last edited:
Top Bottom