• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress SWF Community Voted Tier List - 3.0 COMPLETE

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
Pikachu +1
Mario -1
Luigi -1

Not just because I main him, I really don't understand how Luigi/Mario can be considered on the same level as Pika.

Altea77

Smash Apprentice
God, Marth is ridiculously low. Sure he's not as good as he use to be, but he's still pretty good. He should be at least a tier or two higher.

:4marth:+1
:4samus:-1
:4pit:-1

ArccJPO

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ArccJPO
Pikachu +1
Mario -1
Luigi -1

Not just because I main him, I really don't understand how Luigi/Mario can be considered on the same level as Pika.
Luigi is scary man. Just too damn scary to be true. That Up-B, when Sweet Spot... I think I need to see the doc again...

LordFluffy

Smash Apprentice
-1 :4ness: too high. top 10 but not top 5 and def not diddy tier
+1:4lucina: Again, still feel like she should at least be near marth.
+1:4tlink:Personally think he's better than his non Toon counter part.

Pazx

hoo hah
NNID
Pazx13
+ Ganon
+ Toon Link
- Ness

I'm fairly sure Ness has near neutral matchups against Sheik, Rosaluma, Sonic, ZSS, Diddy and Fox which are most of the highest ranked characters in the game so far. He can't be top tier unless he has consistent good matchups against most of them.

Browny

Smash Hater
Diddy Lucina Wario +1

UPDATED :)

I like how the list looks now, outside of the low tiers the top half looks good to me.

Last edited:

Luigi#1

Smash Champion
I really do appreciate Luigi now that I have had more time with the game. Not 1+ing him as he's high up right now, but I'm not lowering either.
+1 Duck Hunt Dog
+1 Dr.Mario
-1 Captain Falcon.

Flux0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Flux0r
(Edit)
+ Sheik :4sheik: (She has possibly the best edgeguarding and combo game in the game, it's almost unfair!)
+
Zero Suit Samus :4zss:(Powerful set-ups with her stun gun and n-air. Requires high precision, but the reward is high.)
+
Captain Falcon :4falcon:(Amazing balance between speed and power. He's no Melee Falcon, but a very good Falcon.)

Last edited:

Browny

Smash Hater
+ Sheik :4sheik: (She has possibly the best edgeguarding and combo game in the game, it's almost unfair!)
+
Zero Suit Samus :4zss:(Powerful set-ups with her stun gun and n-air. Requires high precision, but the reward is high.)
+
Captain Falcon :4falcon:(Amazing balance between speed and power. He's no Melee Falcon, but a very good Falcon.)

- Greninja :4greninja:(He probably suffered the most after the 1.0.3 patch. Shadow Sneak is now situational and up-smash not as good.)
-
Ganondorf :4ganondorf: (Still very sluggish, awful recovery and a poor approach. Gets destroyed by projectiles and fast characters.)
-
Samus :4samus: (Sluggish moves, limited KO potential and the lack of auto-cancelled missiles hurts her badly.)
You get 3 votes total

In your case I would only count the first 3, so you should modify your post for the 3 votes you feel are the most needed.

Top Bottom