• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress SWF Community Voted Tier List - 3.0 COMPLETE

JAHCruncher

Smash Rookie
+1 Little Mac : He's just not in the bottom third.
+1 Charizard
-1 Ness

I feel like the top 8 is close to right based on what we've seen so far. And I wish I could give Toon Link some love.

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
:4wario2: + 1 Does very well against Diddy Kong and imo Rosalina
:4jigglypuff: + 1 Excellent air control
:4metaknight: + 1 Rather underrated as of now. He's mid high at least.

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
I agree that he's very underrated, but what do you see in him for mid-high?
I believe that he has great approach options, decent combo ability, mindgames with dimensional cape and pretty good kill moves all land him pretty high. Only thing stopping him from being higher in my eyes is his damage output.

KRBAY

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SSBBSonic
3DS FC
0774-4477-0228
^Not acceptable.

:4kirby: +1
:4peach: +1
:4zss: -1

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
+1 :4shulk:His Buffs along with other factors like Art Cancelling should get him a wee bit higher than he is imo.

+1 :4megaman: Seriously, Megaman has been showing significant improvements since the initial 3DS Launch. Just goes to show that you need to let the Meta develop before passing judgement.

-1 :4littlemac: Even with KO punch buffering, Mac is just a joke to fight at this point if you know what you're doing. Don't even get me started on how easy it is to gimp him. I love ya Mac, but... yeah.

Last edited:

Browny

Smash Hater
Lucairo +1
Jigglypuff -1
Dr Mario -1

Updated :)

From now on, I am going to make it that a character needs +2 or -2 net votes in order to move.

Last edited:

ArchMageDiablo

Smash Cadet
Hope I understand this right...
+1 Little Mac
+1 Mii Brawler
+1 King DDD
-1 Metaknight
-1 Greninja

I'm so sad about my -1's, I want to use both of these characters but I just can't make them good (I'm sure you can trollposter no need to tell me I suck)

Tyketto

Smash Cadet
Hope I understand this right...
+1 Little Mac
+1 Mii Brawler
+1 King DDD
-1 Metaknight
-1 Greninja

I'm so sad about my -1's, I want to use both of these characters but I just can't make them good (I'm sure you can trollposter no need to tell me I suck)
My understanding is you're only allowed to vote for three characters per voting period, regardless if + or -

Jigglystep

Smash Ace
NNID
Davichii
3DS FC
2165-5996-6936
:4villager:+1 (Bias aside, I feel like Villager has lots of offensive potential that is widely overlooked. Just watch this set.)
:4pit:+1 (Pit's combo setups and zoning tactics make him a really solid character. I think he's underrated.)
:4jigglypuff:+1 (Jiggs is vastly improved from Brawl. Her wall of pain in conjunction with that insanely strong Bair make her really good.)

Top Bottom