• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress SWF Community Voted Tier List - 3.0 COMPLETE

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
:4dedede::4charizard::4ganondorf: +1 - They're not fantastic, but they're certainly not as bad as the list indicates either.

:4palutena::4miibrawl: -1

Last edited:

Browny

Smash Hater
:4zelda:-1
:4dk:-1
:4dedede:-1
:4charizard:-1
:4villager:+1
I will allow this only once. I should have kept that disclaimer in the OP about negating other peoples votes.

------------------

UPDATED

FROM NOW ON, IT IS 3 VOTES PER UPDATE. ANYONE WHO VOTES 5, I WILL TAKE THE FIRST 3 ONLY. EACH VOTING PERIOD WILL LAST A LOT LONGER NOW, A FEW DAYS IDEALLY INSTEAD OF EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Last edited:

Luigi#1

Smash Champion
Zelda +1 (Dear god she doesn't deserve anymore down votes she's not that bad for god's sake)
Wii Fit Trainer +1 (Same as above)
Luigi +1 (Him or Mario)

Last edited:

Browny

Smash Hater
Also for those noticing it, while Zelda is getting a lot of +1 votes, she it still that low because everyone on top of her keeps getting + votes as well. If you want her higher, dont forget to send other characters below her! There will be like... 20 voting periods before we try to consolidate this into a list, so a lot of time to spend votes on every character,

Last edited:

Terotrous

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1762-2767-5898
:4sheik: -1
:4miibrawl: + 1
:4miigun: + 1

Rationale is straightfoward. Both Mii Brawler and Mii Gunner are strong characters who are only rating low due to lack of representation. Sheik has fallen quite a lot after the recent patch and should no way be above the other good characters. It's quite possible that she's actually below them.

C4-

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Pig321
+1 rob
+1 king dedede
- 1 Bowser

Last edited:

BTVolta

Smash Apprentice
+1 :4ness:
-1 :4lucina:
+1 :4link:

I feel Ness is definitely in the top 5 with his recovery holding him back from being a 2nd Diddy. He has easy combos out of a D-throw, tons of kill options and safe juggles on most of the cast.
Lucina is ,for the most part, strictly worse than Marth and has no business being above him.
Link is really strong and squarely belongs in high-mid or low-high tier. His camp game is backed up with strong disjoints and some safe combos,but is held back by his just ok recovery, air and ground speed, and tether grab.

BSP

Smash Legend
Hi BSP

What do you think of ZSS? Its clear you follow tourney results more than most. In my random skimming I havent really found much proof of ZSS being so high and every time I watch a stream I have not seen ZSS once since the invitational depsite seeing all the other characters multiple times.

I get why she seems good but top tier? Have you seen any results from her. Id like to know if you have, I want to see how she plays if shes that good.
http://smashboards.com/threads/umebura-10-tokyo-japan-186-entrants.379382/#post-18103102

1st at an umebura. Don't know if there are vids, but that's good enough for me. I would keep her in the top 10/12 for now.

GreenFlame

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0275-7873-0005
:4luigi: +1
:4mario: -1
:4link: -1

Feel free to try and convince me that Mario is better than Luigi or that Link is better than Toon Link.

Top Bottom