• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress SWF Community Voted Tier List - 3.0 COMPLETE

GreenFlame

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0275-7873-0005
Might as well. Not like the other votes are accurate. Plus, he isn't even that bad. DK, Palutena, Luigi, and a few others are definitely worse
Luigi worse than Dr. Mario? In what way? I'm going to try to avoid my Luigi bias and hear out your reasoning.

BSP

Smash Legend
:4mario: -1
:4marth:+1
:4wario2:+1
:4falco:+1
:4sonic:+1

Mario is mid low tier at best without customs. I don't know why he keeps getting +1's.

Browny

Smash Hater
wow thats a lot of votes in a day... All characters except 7 got a vote, thats pretty cool. lots of movement. Shulk got murdered...

Update done.

This particular vote session, I will introduce a gap between all tiers. I will do this when it becomes a little too bunched up as sometimes just 2 votes can send a character up or down like, 20 positions. This will make characters move far less each vote. This is a once-off thing.

Last edited:

Luigi#1

Smash Champion
Might as well. Not like the other votes are accurate. Plus, he isn't even that bad. DK, Palutena, Luigi, and a few others are definitely worse
I play both Dr.Mario and Luigi and I feel the Doc is worse. Not by much, but you know.
I believe a Luigi player just recently won a tournament. Dat down grab.
Still feel Dr.Mario is too low.

1+ Dr.Mario
1+ Rosalina
1+ Luigi [I know it looks like bias but he just needs to be upper middle tier]
1- Villager
1- Captain Falcon

Last edited:

Nargacuga

Smash Rookie
NNID
WiseHorror
3DS FC
4811-7984-6827
:4zelda:+1
:4lucina:+1
:4robinf:+1
:4littlemac:-1
:rosalina:-1

I main Zelda, and although not the strongest character, she is certainly not the worst. I've beat many good Greninja, Sheik, RosaLuma, Falcon players with her. I feel she is very underrated

Last edited:

Xuan Wu

Valor Ablaze
NNID
Xuanwu_2014
Link! Ike! Let's go, everyone! ^-^

:4link: +1 Undoubtedly a contender for nothing lower than mid tier thanks to several properties improved from SSBB. The Bomb Cancel nerf from the 1.0.4 update didn't seem to faze him one bit. If anything, his F-smash is now deadlier, making him overall stronger.

:4myfriends: +1 The Ike revolution began with Ryuga's dominance at Youmacon 2014 back in November, taking sets off of perceived top tiers, like Rosaluma. Not to mention this was achieved with pre-1.0.4 Ike and without moveset customizations. Ike is now a more formidable competitor due to the 1.0.4 buffs, especially with his new auto-cancellable F-air. Take custom moves into account, and you have an Ike that is even far more menacing.

:4mario: +1

:4marth: +1

:4falco: +1

Last edited:

Etc_Guy

Smash Ace
+2 :4dedede: I subtracted a point and I'm taking it back since he is actually pretty good.

+1 :4diddy::4shulk: They're good if you know what you are doing.

+1 :4gaw: d-throws are harder to land but more dangerous this time.

D

Deleted member

+1 :4gaw: He's not THAT bad, he still has a few tricks up his sleeve.

+1 :4ganondorf:

+1 :4littlemac:

+1 :4drmario:

-1:4pikachu:

Quillion

Smash Hero
Ah, the Mighty Glaciers are STILL largely at the bottom.

And people insist that they're actually good in this game... HA!

GreenFlame

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0275-7873-0005
+2 :4dedede: I subtracted a point and I'm taking it back since he is actually pretty good.
Are you even allowed to do that? Please elaborate on what you mean by you "subtracted a point" and you're "taking it back".

@ Browny Browny is this allowed?

Last edited:

SharpMcHappy

Smash Apprentice
:4shulk: +1 (Shulk has a LOT of potential, he should be a bit higher.)
:4zelda: +1 (Not a garbage character.)
:4tlink: +1 (Call me biased but he should be a bit higher, I don't think I would be as good as I am if he was this bad.)
:4miigun: -1 (From what I've seen, the Gunner is the worst Mii type. That might just be me though.)
:4mario: -1 (A bit too high. He's good, but he's really nothing special either.)

Top Bottom