• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress SWF Community Voted Tier List - 3.0 COMPLETE

Bowserboy3

Asking mum how to talk to a lady
NNID
Bowserboy3
Wouldn't running speed be more important than walking speed for atleast half of the cast? Airspeed for anyone not named Little Mac is important for them though.
In my personal opinion, I think that walking Speed is just as important as running Speed, and that people just seem to gloss over it. Having a good walking speed means that you aren't forced into limited options. Being able to cover lots of ground quickly and still have any option available to you quickly is a huge boon for characters with this option, such as Marth, Fox, Sheik etc. I still find it insane how Marth walks faster than about 25+ characters at their running speed.

Xandercosm

Smash Lord
NNID
vineto
In my personal opinion, I think that walking Speed is just as important as running Speed, and that people just seem to gloss over it. Having a good walking speed means that you aren't forced into limited options. Being able to cover lots of ground quickly and still have any option available to you quickly is a huge boon for characters with this option, such as Marth, Fox, Sheik etc. I still find it insane how Marth walks faster than about 25+ characters at their running speed.
Well, Marth has to have SOMETHING, right?

D

Deleted member

I noticed Browny left Shaq out of this list. Wonder why that is?
Shaq is too good for tier lists.

A good walk is DEFINITELY important. It sucks being a :4bowser: main myself because you gotta run as him most of the time since his walk is legit terrible.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
It should also be noted that some fighters don't necessarily run that much faster than they walk. Marth and Lucina are the fastest walkers, but their running is nowhere near the top 10 levels; Bowser actually runs a tad faster than both of them.

Captain Falcon, however, is on the slow side with his walking, so he does need his high running speed (second best overall) to catch up with his adversary.

Waifus of Sm4sh:

Marth
Lucina
Robin
WFT
ZSS
Peach
Rosalina
Wendy
Jigglypuff
Corrin
DDD
Wario
Rosalina beats them all. ^_^

atreyujames

The Laziest Man in the North
NNID
Atreyujames
Corrin for best waifu. Those feet are gorgeous. Plus any character that has a hitbox when CHARGING their F smash sounds fun to me

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Corrin for best waifu. Those feet are gorgeous. Plus any character that has a hitbox when CHARGING their F smash sounds fun to me
If Corrin isn't top/high tier, somebody's gonna get their ass kicked

Last edited:

L1N3R1D3R

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-3822-0133-6917
I can see why he wouldn't like Tier 2. Ryu is in it when he should be in Tier 1, Mario is above Sonic and Diddy Kong, and Villager and Pikachu somehow aren't in it.

Top Bottom