• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress SWF Community Voted Tier List - 3.0 COMPLETE

Browny

Smash Hater
UPDATED :)

Toon Link was far and away the most voted character to move and in the end, he was so far ahead of everyone else it was ridiculous. His average placing was twice as high as the next highest (Marth).

Tier 4 time

4: (:4pit::4darkpit:) :4olimar::4rob::4lucas::4lucario::4greninja::4falco::4megaman::4feroy::4shulk::4link::4tlink:

Also remember people, the pits are joined so dont bother separating them.

lbrasz44

Smash Apprentice
:4rob:(:4pit::4darkpit:):4olimar::4feroy::4lucas::4greninja::4falco::4lucario::4megaman::4tlink::4link::4shulk:

+1 :4rob: Awesome projectiles and moveset. Having decent results (from the tourneys I've seen) also helps stating the case of him being a cut above the others here.
+1:4pit::4darkpit: It was either between these guys or Olimar, and I personally prefer Olimar, but that's only because I suck as playing the Pits haha. Regardless, pretty much the exact same reasoning as ROB towards them moving up. Good moveset with decent frames, and having decent results can only help their case over the others here

The Pi(e) Man

Smash Rookie
:4lucario::4feroy:(:4pit::4darkpit:):4rob::4tlink::4link::4lucas::4olimar::4falco::4greninja::4megaman::4shulk:
-1:4shulk:
I got an account 5 Minutes ago just so I could downvote Shulk.^^
Don't get me wrong here: I love that guy (my secondary btw) but imo he's bottom 10.
Positioning the others was difficult... All of them are viable if played correctly.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
(:4pit::4darkpit:):4lucas::4tlink::4greninja::4lucario::4feroy::4rob::4link::4olimar::4megaman::4falco::4shulk:

+1:4pit:/:4darkpit::Never giving up

As much as I don't like the character, I think :4alph:deserves a +1(2-3 grand finals is very impressive

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
(:4pit::4darkpit:):4lucas::4tlink::4greninja::4lucario::4feroy::4rob::4link::4olimar::4megaman::4falco::4shulk:

+1:4pit:/:4darkpit::Never giving up

As much as I don't like the character, I think :4alph:deserves a +1(2-3 grand finals is very impressive

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
1: :4sheik: :4zss: :4pikachu::rosalina:

2::4fox: :4mario: :4sonic: :4ness: :4diddy::4yoshi:

3: :4myfriends::4ryu: :4falcon: :4metaknight: :4villager: :4wario: :4pacman: :4peach: :4dk: :4luigi:

4: (:4pit: :4darkpit:) :4olimar: :4rob: :4lucas: :4lucario: :4greninja: :4falco: :4megaman: :4feroy: :4shulk: :4link: :4tlink:

5: :4marth: :4kirby: :4wiifit: :4robinf: :4bowserjr: :4gaw: :4duckhunt: :4littlemac: :4drmario: :4lucina: :4charizard: (LOCKED)

6::4dedede: :4palutena: :4bowser: :4jigglypuff: :4miibrawl: :4mewtwo: :4samus: :4ganondorf:(LOCKED)

7: :4miigun::4miisword: :4zelda: (LOCKED

4: :4olimar::4rob:(:4pit::4darkpit:):4lucario::4megaman::4tlink::4feroy::4greninja::4lucas::4falco::4link::4shulk:
+ 1 :4olimar:
-1 :4shulk: While frame data isn't everything, his range and monado arts do not make up for his terribledata, and he's simply not of the same caliber as the others up here.

Last edited:

Routa

Smash Lord
Also for all of you saying Marth has good range http://gfycat.com/ConstantQuerulousCuttlefish
*sigh*

1. Sheik leans towards when she uses Fair and there for is closer when using Fair which gives an illusion of more range.
2. Sheik's hurtbox also moves towards
3. When you look at pure frame data Marth's Fair will have more range
4. This has been discussed a long time ago in other threats so...

(:4pit::4darkpit:):4greninja::4tlink::4lucario::4rob::4olimar::4falco:(:4feroy: only this high if Marth was on the same tier and not so low do to people not understanding Safety>Speed):4megaman::4link::4lucas::4shulk:

- :4feroy: (*sigh* I do agree him being this high, but when you guys place Marth so low compared to Roy... It makes my eyes bleed)
+ :4pit:/:4darkpit: (got the data, theory, MU spread and results to be 1 tier higher)

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
Huys, I know we all agree Shulk should go down, but don't we have a bigger problem *Glares at Link*

Equin0x

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Th3Equin0x
3DS FC
0189-9475-0972
Huys, I know we all agree Shulk should go down, but don't we have a bigger problem *Glares at Link*
With the buffs he's gotten recently, I don't think he should be any lower than the bottom of this tier.

Last edited:

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
User was warned for this post
With the buffs he's gotten recently, I font think he should be any lower than the bottom of this tier.
I want to laugh so hard right now. Resistingggg..... TEMPTATIONNNNNN.....

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also this is my personal Koopalings tier list:

:4morton::4bowserjr::4ludwig::4roy::4iggy::4larry::4lemmy::4wendy:

Last edited:

ShadowGuy1

Smash Lord
:4feroy::4pit::4darkpit::4rob::4greninja::4megaman::4alph::4lucario::4tlink::4falco::4shulk::4link:

+1 :4feroy: I personally think he should be at least at the very bottom of the next tier.
-1:4link: Like I said earlier Tink>Link and I think I should have said by one tier.

valakmtnsmash4

Smash Ace
NNID
yathshiv
Even though I think shulk should go back into tier 5, he is not bottom 10 like some people say. For this reason I am voting
+1:4shulk: to counter the ****storm of downvotes.
Some people do not know what MALLC is

atreyujames

The Laziest Man in the North
NNID
Atreyujames
Even though I think shulk should go back into tier 5, he is not bottom 10 like some people say. For this reason I am voting
+1:4shulk: to counter the ****storm of downvotes.
Thats not how this voting phase goes. Whether he gets 10 votes or 20 Shulk would still only drop down to Tier 5 (as shown by Tink). Upvoting him won't "counter" this at all

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
I agree that link's also a bit out of his league here, probably would have downvoted Link too if there were 3 votes instead of 2 :p.

I want to laugh so hard right now. Resistingggg..... TEMPTATIONNNNNN.....

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh come on, that's a bit mean to Equinox, don't you think? It's not like everyone with a different opinion than us is stupid or something, I'm sure they have their own reasons for believing in those opinions too, and even if they don't, their allowed to have their own opinions, I don't think anybody should ever be laughed at for their honest opinion on something. There's no need to laugh at him and it's also pretty rude to him to do so.

That's Monado Arts Landing Lag Cancel right? I'd also agree he's not bottom ten, he's above that, but, and kind of like you said, I still think the guy's a bit outclassed here.

valakmtnsmash4

Smash Ace
NNID
yathshiv
Thats not how this voting phase goes. Whether he gets 10 votes or 20 Shulk would still only drop down to Tier 5 (as shown by Tink). Upvoting him won't "counter" this at all
Ok thanks, but he should be in the bottom of 4 and near the top of 5

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
(:4pit::4darkpit:):4lucas::4rob::4feroy::4greninja::4shulk::4lucario::4megaman::4olimar::4link::4tlink::4falco:
+1 (:4pit::4darkpit:): By far the most deserving character(s) in the tier to move up.
-1:4falco:: Yeah sorry, but the buffs he got still don't compensate for the fact that he has no reliable way of winning neutral. We aren't talking about Ike here.

Last edited:

Rinku リンク

Hero of "Likes"
NNID
JinnyK
:4rob:(:4pit::4darkpit:):4olimar::4lucario::4greninja::4tlink::4lucas::4megaman::4feroy::4shulk::4link::4falco:

+1:4rob:Great kit and move set in general.
-1 :4falco: He's a decent character but he's very lack luster overall.

Link is fine where he is. I agree that :4tlink: is better by a couple of spots but by no means an ENTIRE tier better.

If you honestly think he needs to go down you're bad and you should feel bad. I'll be thoroughly disappointed with this forum if he drops a tier because of people like you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom