• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
@Shroob Here's what I'd do. "Let me get this straight, you don't want me to have it because you think it'll make me gay or something?" *response showing concern about you somehow becoming gay* "Lots of girls these days love guys who like cute things, so if anything, it'll make ne closer to women and a potential girlfriend. I can't suddenly become gay because of a collecter's item" Source on the girls liking guys who like cute things? Me, my lady friends and other girls I've seen/met on the internet

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Back in 2010 I got a used glittery purple PSP with Hannah Montana: Rock Out the Show. (solely so I could get and play Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep)

Didn't care about it too much, despite being Right-Wing. (would've preferred blue at the time)

----

Last edited:

_Sheik

Smash Lord
The original, OoB one is part of my Smash amiibo collection.

One of the NiB ones is part of my Rosalina collection.

And the third one is gonna be used for a custom amiibo, eventually. I have a second Sonic and Toad for the same thing.

Speaking of Rosalina...

SHE SPEAKS
WITH ACTUAL DIALOGUE
FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE GALAXY 2

AND HER LEOTARD IS STILL TOO MUCH FOR ME
AND SHE'S...standing inside a satanic summoning circle?
Is this screenshot from the new Mario & Sonic game?

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
*sees pookken leak* okay lets see if they shot them selves in the foot
*sees they have assists groups total 16* well that was fast
theres only room for 15 in pokken as we have seen from the wiiu version in videos done by media

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Retro's "secret project" and moar information about Zelda Wii U...

When?

D

Deleted member

@Shroob Here's what I'd do. "Let me get this straight, you don't want me to have it because you think it'll make me gay or something?" *response showing concern about you somehow becoming gay* "Lots of girls these days love guys who like cute things, so if anything, it'll make ne closer to women and a potential girlfriend. I can't suddenly become gay because of a collecter's item" Source on the girls liking guys who like cute things? Me, my lady friends and other girls I've seen/met on the internet
****, people know about it
I mean
Fates comes out in one day rip europe so have an Awakening ****post video
Warning: lots and lots of swearing

Khoru

Smash Champion
Also got me the SEGA bundle on Steam. Now we wait till I get enough money for a good pc, then I will be able to UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF LOVE
not until they port future to something that's not xbox you won't

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I want them to make that DKCR game where the kremlins' return

The epic end to the DKCR trilogy

Than move on

Last edited:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
I want them to make that DKCR game where the kremlins' return

The epic end to the DKCR trilogy

Than move on
It would be cool if its both Snowmads & Kremlings, but Kremlings turn out to be the greater threat. Maybe even some of the Snowmads helping DK or some Snowmad vs Kremlings with DK stuck in the middle type of levels.

I'd buy.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Retro's at E3 maybe. Zelda probably at some Direct or two before E3 as well.

I hope Retro is working either on a new IP or Metroid 5 / New trilogy.
No we definitely need a new Donkey Kong Country. :)

Also, check this out:

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
not until they port future to something that's not xbox you won't
Unless they finally do Backwards Compatibility for original Xbox on the Xbone (which they said they'll considered).

And if they do that then all hell is loose but you gotta get an Xbox for that

Chrono.

Wonder if JSR HD's sales were bad enough for them not to consider Future HD.

I know NiGHTS HD didn't do well either.

D

Deleted member

Day 17 : Favorite Nintendo racing game

#IAmTheMissionsMode

Day 18 : Favorite Nintendo adventure game

As incredible as it could apprears, there was a time I was a fan of LoZ.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Knowing Sega they probably thought 'Let's not bother marketing it, it's not Sonic anyway'
Not even the HD Sonic ports didn't do as well either so that excuse can't work.

And it hurts too because Skies of Arcadia will never be ported into HD at any point and it's the greatest JRPG ever made

Burruni

Smash Hero
The Dreamcast sadly stayed as the home for two of the most under-appreciated JRPGs in my opinion.
Skies of Arcadia which has made a name for itself on some level...
And Grandia II.

Chrono.

SEGA markets what they know will sell.

That's why Yakuza has 6 games and Valkyria Chronicles' PC port is getting a PS4 port as well as it getting a 4th brand new title.

Something like Panzer Dragoon HD or Burning Rangers HD wouldn't really sell to anyone except people with Saturn nostalgia.

Not even the HD Sonic ports didn't do as well either so that excuse can't work.

And it hurts too because Skies of Arcadia will never be ported into HD at any point and it's the greatest JRPG ever made
Didn't a listing for an HD version of this get leaked at some point?

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Remember when SEGA was a great company with all sorts of games for a vast area of ages all with fun different playstyles and "stories" and how they were a fierce competitor with Nintendo as well as having funny slogans/advertisements that were usually over the top

Remember when SEGA ditched all of that, slapped all the IPs into Go-Karts for the rest of eternity to race with Team Fortress mercs and Football MN4GR, Sonic is their only used IP (With the very rare NiGHTS cameo), commercials are now nothing but Wubwubwub and SEGA is considered dead nowadays

Good times :drshrug:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Remember when SEGA was a great company with all sorts of games for a vast area of ages all with fun different playstyles and "stories" and how they were a fierce competitor with Nintendo as well as having funny slogans/advertisements that were usually over the top

Remember when SEGA ditched all of that, slapped all the IPs into Go-Karts for the rest of eternity to race with Team Fortress mercs and Football MN4GR, Sonic is their only used IP (With the very rare NiGHTS cameo), commercials are now nothing but Wubwubwub and SEGA is considered dead nowadays

Good times :drshrug:
Well at least we (Sorta) have :4bayonetta2:... Right?

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
SEGA markets what they know will sell.

That's why Yakuza has 6 games and Valkyria Chronicles' PC port is getting a PS4 port as well as it getting a 4th brand new title.

Something like Panzer Dragoon HD or Burning Rangers HD wouldn't really sell to anyone except people with Saturn nostalgia.

Didn't a listing for an HD version of this get leaked at some point?
That 'leak' was really reaching considering it was shown in 2012 and we've heard NOTHING from it or about it in years.

It's now 2016, where in blue blazes is the game already

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
hmm wouldn't that be a bad business move? its like releasing x and y without its full content like EA does nowadays. i would think that would bring more negative remarks if nintendo started to head in that route.
Except this pattern of not releasing the full content with the base games but then adding such content to the third version is something GameFreak has been doing for a while; one of these added contents includes adding more locations to visit in the region compared to the base game. I mean, look at Emerald and Platinum and compare them to their base games. Their third versions brought a number of changes that many argued, "Gee, I guess buying Ruby/Sapphire/Diamond/Pearl was for nothing when I could've just bought the third version only, as it ended up having much more content for the complete experience."

With Pokemon Black and White's case, however, not only did they add more new content compared to the base games, but they also decided to go the sequel route, and with this game, they brought in quite the number of new areas to explore, adding much more to the region. It's thanks to such changes that now you had to both Black/White and Black2/White for the complete experience.

With a generation 6.5, it'd be best to once again use a sequel route to tie in with the expanded map changes and added Pokemon. With the southern Kalos example, the southern region is what you would explore during the main story, while the northern region would be the postgame, similar to how you explored Johto during the main story in G/S and Kanto in the postgame. In fact, being able to explore two regions this way is something fans have been wanted to see return for years.

And let's not forget that there are still plenty of mysteries left to be solved from both X/Y and OR/AS's stories. Simply making addition's to X/Y's plot wouldn't be as interesting as a sequel route where you could explore more to a region, where such answers could be found in a yet-to-be-explored area of a region, and perhaps some of the new Pokemon in this unexplored area of a region could even tie in with answering the mysteries that the 6th generation games raise.

Last edited:

Chrono.

At the very least, people should be getting more into Yakuza.

I haven't played the earlier games, but Yakuza 5 is damn brilliant.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Other series I want SEGA to pay attention to: Streets of Rage, Nights, Phantasy Zone, Outrun, Ristar, Phantasy Star Online 2 Localization (Because it really should be official), Puyo Puyo, Golden Axe, Crazy Taxi, Project Diva, SEGA Bass Fishing (It's an old favorite of mine okay?), Bayonetta, Space Harrier, Comix Zone, Samba De Amigo, Super Monkey Ball, Vectorman, Pulseman, Ecco the Dolphin (I can dream can't I?), Virtua Fighter, After Burner, Jet Set Radio, Space Channel 5, Panzer Dragoon, Shenmue (Yeah I know it's getting it's third installment but it took some time didn't it?) and most importantly, SKIES OF ARCADIA...

Last edited:

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Fire Emblem: Swampakete
Hoswampo and Saur
Fire Swamplem releases in North Swampmerica and Saurope
Fire Swamplem Swampie reswamped to saurvoid swamping

Lost in Swamp All Alone

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom