• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kylexv

Smash Master
Ok. It's about time to abandon thread, as it seems RTB knows stuff. So, if you want to avoid potential spoilers, stay away from this thread or anything that pertains to or covers Smash 4. This is the final warning.

Bye guys. I'm going.

EDIT: Gif wasn't working, so I chose a different one.

Last edited:

Soul.

Oh man the leaks.

Now they'll be posting them and watching the thing won't be as fun anymore.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Uh oh...
RandomTBush might know who the characters are from the upcoming patch. Which means the patch is possibly obtainable now on NUS and anyone could potentially leak the data at this exact moment.
THE LEAKS ARE COMING. I REPEAT, THE LEAKS ARE COMING.
Well....

http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/320176747

New fake leak

and a hilarious one at that
While fake, twitch streaming like on PS4 would be actually be pretty cool.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Could someone tell the Smash Reddit about this, please. A LOT OF PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS SO THEY'RE NOT SPOILED.

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
Uh oh...
RandomTBush might know who the characters are from the upcoming patch. Which means the patch is possibly obtainable now on NUS and anyone could potentially leak the data at this exact moment.
Well, I can expect one person out there to leak this stuff. I don't know how many people can datamine this game, but hopefully there's nobody we know that does.

Regarding Bush, I respect him for not leaking it. After the backlash of Roy and Ryu being leaked, I can't imagine how this one will go....and yet, I want to know right know. Such is speculation

Shroob

Sup?
Man, the fact that these last few, fleeting moments may be the last we have of blissful ignorance... it's frightening.

D

Deleted member

I dunno, the only way leaks are going to show up in here is if someone posts them
And it seems no one wants to
If our thread stands together, we can prevent leaks!
And if someone posts the leaks here, we make sure that they never do it again! By crushing their legs and cutting off their arms! I mean, through a friendly conversation!

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Oh before I go I think there's something to back up on Midgar being before Duck Hunt in the files.:079:

If you remember Lucas who's the second DLC was revealed before Ryu who was actually before Lucas. Which makes it likely work started on him before Lucas and that the only reason Lucas was revealed before Ryu besides hype(before it got ruined by leaks) is because he already had assets to work with like Duck Hunt. Compared to Ryu and Midgar which had to be made from scratch.

Last edited:

CroonerMike

Smash Lord
I like how people are abandoning the thread in fear of being spoiled, yet this is a Smash leaks thread. :p

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Oh hey. Perfect timing.

I'm honestly not too hyped about the direct at the moment so I don't know how to feel.

Also, lol indirect confirmation cloud and Midgar coming out on that day.

Bananija

Count of Trickery
Great! I come on this thread and the first thing I read is to abondon it because leaks are coming.

Why me?

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
I also recommend unsubscribing to Gamexplain or any Youtuber that covers Smash news if you haven't already. I don't blame them for covering the news, but I'd be weary of recent video thumbnails if a leak were to happen (Especially Gamexplain). The problem for me is if I can't see the Presentation live, then I don't know how I'll be able to find the full presentation without being spoiled. It's a game just trying to watch something. :p

Strofirko

Smash Master
Uh oh...
He posted about this yesterday,you are like 24 hours late to report this buddy.

SkywardStriker16

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SkywardStriker16
3DS FC
4768-7879-5544
Oh hey. Perfect timing.

I'm honestly not too hyped about the direct at the moment so I don't know how to feel.

Also, lol indirect confirmation cloud and Midgar coming out on that day.
you know what, it's completely fine that I know that. It's nothing special in terms of info, in fact it was very expected...
this hurts though
i joined the leaks group during the ninka/vaanroose times
it's going to be hard not to look back...but I mean, I'll see you on the other side :)

Chrono.

He posted about this yesterday,you are like 24 hours late to report this buddy.
No, what he did post yesterday was that all leaks are fake.

Today, someone asked them the above and he replied with this

See, 2 hours ago.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
OH SNAP, EVERYTHING'S GONNA GET LEAKED
That's my cue to ditch, folks! I'll see y'all tomorrow!

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
I like how people are abandoning the thread in fear of being spoiled, yet this is a Smash leaks thread. :p
No one is afraid, by this point we are all well aware of the fact that many people, myself included, come from that cloth.
But this is literally the end of the line. Smash DLC is so close to the end that you can taste it. Even people who ARE savvy for leaks may stop and decide "You know what, this is the last of it, may as well try and surprise myself this time. Not like we'll be getting much of this anymore, if at all."

Not so black and white dude.

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
I'M SCARED OF NOT BEING MARKETED TO AHHH DONT LET THE EVIL DATAMINERS REVEAL MASAHIRO SAMURAI'S MASTERPIECE BEFORE HE CAN SELL IT TO US

777Laser

Smash Apprentice
I'm actually expecting something extremely lackluster and predictable, contrary to the current belief.

DeathFox137

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tech137
What if they take the voice clips from Final Fantasy Dissidia to provide for Cloud? Just a thought I had.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I'M SCARED OF NOT BEING MARKETED TO AHHH DONT LET THE EVIL DATAMINERS REVEAL MASAHIRO SAMURAI'S MASTERPIECE BEFORE HE CAN SELL IT TO US
To be honest dude, your attitude is no better.

No one is calling the dataminers evil save you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom