• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
People say Yo-kai Watch is a ripoff of Pokemon, but that new Pokemon app is the definition the blatant ripoff.
I disagree with ur opinion becuz my opinin iz bettur becuz itz myne.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.gif

It's understandable that there's be some similarities between Yokai and Pokemon, as both have origins in Japanese creatures and mythology, so I completely agree that both are unique. Yokai Watch isn't like Bakugon or Beyblade, or is at the very least more unique than the former two.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
so it's 1AM at my place, my sister is sleeping in the living room and I notice the fridge wasn't plugged in 'Not my problem, mum got the extension cable' Naturally, being a responsible person, I got an extension cord and plugged the fridge back in, I forget to turn the kitchen light off, to which my sister snaps at me. 'Not my problem' was the last thing I said before she got really mad. Childish. Yes. Satisfying? Hell yes!

Soul.

That Pokémon ripoff is so bad lol. Same characters and everything.

>slowpoke
>bullet seed

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
so it's 1AM at my place, my sister is sleeping in the living room and I notice the fridge wasn't plugged in 'Not my problem, mum got the extension cable' Naturally, being a responsible person, I got an extension cord and plugged the fridge back in, I forget to turn the kitchen light off, to which my sister snaps at me. 'Not my problem' was the last thing I said before she got really mad. Childish. Yes. Satisfying? Hell yes!
So you were like this?

Captain Fun

Smash Lord
I'm personally not expecting any real leaks tonight. Not unless they come from real dataminers- and I'm pretty sure dataminers wouldn't find anything anyway.

Last edited:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Found an interesting thread earlier. Not really a leak, but it is worth discussing.

http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/320156773
If we knew who he was this would be alot easier, all his friend said is that he really wanted Simon, Waluigi, and Shovel Knight.
Well Simon is out, and Waluigi is unlikely (though I would literally jump for joy if Waluigi sneaks in.), that leaves... Shovel Knight who at this point would just not fit in. Though he does mention that his friend didn't want Cloud, but was happy about him, so it could also be Wolf, Inklings, Krool, Isaac, Bandanna Dee, anyone.

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
I still have no idea how Wii U shipped without Corneria. That's a stage begging for 8 player.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Here's something interesting: this is footage of a demo for a PC release of SMB3, created by id Software.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
So I found out why Star Fox Zero got delayed,

Fox hates his team mates confirmed.:awesome:

Okay, so, if this guy is legit, I strongly believe his friend to be TheJWittz.
He insists his friend seems interested in Simon Belmont, Waluigi, Shovel Knight from his YouTube channel.
And...
In this video, all three of those characters are in his top 5 most wanted characters.
Plus, TheJWittz has already been contacted by Nintendo once.

He could be full of it, but you never know.
Of his list Krool and Waluigi are the only 2 that I really want. Though Ridley would be nice.

Last edited:

Soul.

I would keep hoping for 3DS Smashville but since 3DS gets nothing but 64 stages my dreams will be crushed.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I can't find that Pocket Monster Saga, did it get removed, I had it on my app store a minute ago.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I'd love Sector Z back, tbh. It's basically just a bigger Corneria, which is already a classic Smash stage.
Sector Z doesn't have the bottom laser. Nor can you go on that area. They overall have differences. I think the size is rather important. I prefer Sector Z's huge size.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Uh oh...
RandomTBush might know who the characters are from the upcoming patch. Which means the patch is possibly obtainable now on NUS and anyone could potentially leak the data at this exact moment.
THE LEAKS ARE COMING. I REPEAT, THE LEAKS ARE COMING.

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
I always thought the idea of the teleporting pipes in Mushroom Kingdom was so cool.
I wouldn't mind if it came back. But we already got Peach's castle back as the 64 stage.
So two from Mario is probably to unlikely now.
I wouldn't mind seeing Magicant getting ported to the Wii U.
And maybe R.O.B could get a home stage unless we consider the fact he's a toy in which case the living room really does make sense.

Poots

Smash Journeyman
I'd rather see the leaks as they come rather than just get spoiled by some youtube video's thumbnail or something.
It's the whole reason I joined the leaks group.

Shroob

Sup?
Uh oh...
RandomTBush might know who the characters are from the upcoming patch. Which means the patch is possibly obtainable now on NUS and anyone could potentially leak the data at this exact moment.
Tonight, we dine in Valhalla!

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Uh oh...
I found this tweet interesting:

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Uh oh...
WELP

THIS WON'T END WELL

D

Deleted member

Uh oh...

Are you telling me the game is actually updated?
At least it's better this way instead of people having to update AND buy the DLC at the same time

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
Oh christ. It starts.

Also: I have no idea how you can really dislike OGA. It's probably my favorite FFA stage purely because of how nutty it is.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
And then when that one moron tries to leak everything the Nintendo Ninjas come and makes sure he never sees the light of day again.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The news is reporting right now

"Student Falls asleep through class"

Wow, breaking news.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Uh oh...
It also means that the characters/stages will be available immediatly. Time to load up my E-Shop account.

(Of course, he might not know EVERYTHING, if Sakura ends up telling us that there will be more in the future)

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
If you guys don't want to get spoiled, I'd recommend leaving this thread at this very moment. GO ON. BE FREE. BETTER YOURSELVES IN THE WAYS SAKURAI TAUGHT YOU YOUNG PADAWANS!

SkywardStriker16

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SkywardStriker16
3DS FC
4768-7879-5544
Uh oh...
Nope. Nope. I've had it. I actually want to be surprised for a second time...
why can't have have nice things...
please be bluffing

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Welp I'm going to go play FFV right now and Skyrim later. My sister asked my mom to watch my niece tomorrow until the Smash Direct time. So hopefully I won't get spoiled.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I just wish Orbtial Gate Assault was just Sector Z 2.0 instead of the mess of insanity we ended up with...
Playing that stage for the first time was the fastest ''Nope" back to the select screen in Smash history for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom