• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

On the Mii Costumes: I feel like they should've been a bit clear from the start that ballot choices that won't make the cut will be Mii'd.

On the other hand, the fact that Chrom, K.Rool and Lloyd ****ing Irving ended up as Mii Costumes while they all had the distinction of being popular among hardcore fans should've been enough of a clue.

Last edited:

Burb

The Absolute Worst
I agree with everything but the Mii costumes.

Those aren't "in-game roles" for those characters (i.e. that character actually physically showing up and interacting with playable fighters). Just Miis dressing up as them. There's also the fact current fighters have outfits as is.

There was no logical reason to think a Mii DLC outfit of a character not playable, couldn't later be made playable. Especially with Sakurai's unpredictability. People think they find a pattern and he will break it.

People still shouldn't throw a hissy fit over K. Rool not being in the game or whatever, but at the same time, I feel it was reasonable to still accept someone like K. Rool as being a possibility regardless of the Mii outfit.
Uhhh.....there's plenty of reason.

Namely that these costumes can be seen as a sort of consolation prize to fans of characters who didn't make the cut.

The idea that they'd spend time and resources developing a costume for people to use for a couple months to wait for the real thing is far more illogical than the belief that costumes for non-playable characters ruled them out.

It's not really a good point to argue for, anyway, seeing as how it ended up being disconfirmation after all. None of the Mii Fighter Costume characters ended up becoming DLC. The only ones that represent playable characters are ones of characters already on the main game's roster.

It's no different than the people who swore up and down that they could just remove Assist Trophies and Bosses and make them playable instead. "Sakurai does what Sakurai wants!" is a weak argument.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The thing is I don't think Smash will help her popularity much.

Bayonetta got in due to a vote, apparently doing really well. Her game sales don't seem to add up with this though.

The only two ways I see that explain how this happened are:

A) Votes for more popular and well-known characters were just so spread out - 2 people wanted both K. Rool and Shovel Knight, for example, but one voted K.Rool only and the other voted Shovel Knight. On top of this, the characters that did beat her just weren't negotiable.

B) This isn't a stab at her character, I like Bayonetta - but I honestly think there was a large portion of people that voted with their unmentionables. It's no secret that Bayonetta is popular largely for her sex appeal. There may be more to her than that, but you don't know that if you haven't played the game/researched it and a lot of people do just kinda ogle her and not play her game. Especially when there are official promotions involving Playboy models dressing up as her, nude shots and everything. There may be people who don't play a lot of video games but know Bayonetta through the Playboy promotion and well...yeah. I mean it's not like the ballot had a restriction of only allowing you to vote on characters you've played the games of. Hell, one of my best friends voted for Bayonetta (and literally screamed when the moon came up in the trailer), and he hadn't played her games. He didn't even own them when he voted (he bought them a few months ago though and started the first game today). Now, my friend didn't vote for her based on the sex appeal, he just liked the look of the game and thought it'd be fun to have a character play like that in Smash. But there are plenty of people who could have voted for her due to pure sex appeal. That explains the dissonance of her being a "popular character who's games actually don't sell well at all".
True the sales don't make sense but I think it's because she is sort of a cult like popularity character.

Yeah she focuses on sex appeal, but she has has a good persona/character. People like her dialogue because it's funny. The games aren't hated, it's basically like the Wonderful 101, amazing game, it just somehow bombed. I own Bayonneta 1 and 2,( well my brother brought it to try it out). The games good and fun, but super difficult, which turns some people away imo. However her likeable character, and fanbase, I believe had a bigger role in promoting her in the ballot. While sure guys couldn't be thinking with the wrong head,( please don't infarct me), I really don't see that being a major factor, maybe a few votes, but I don't think she is known enough in that way to promote such results that way.

This is where the other 4 charcters come into play imo. My guess for the Top 5

1-3) I'd be willing to bet that these first 3 in any order were topped ranked:
Banjo, Goku( or shrek), and K rool. Goku and Shrek are out for obvious reasons, Banjo might have been harder to negotiate, or they might not have wanted to add an "outdated" character based on Sakurai's interview on FE, that Sourcegaming did a few days beforehand. I believe this was the same reason for no K rool.

As for Number 4? Inklings would be my guess. As for why no inklings, it's probably because of the difficulty in making them imo.

I would even wager an unrealistic 3rd party or even character in general( could be so many different ones, that I don't know who). could have been up there as well. I think the top 10 had mixed results across the nation, but Bayonneta was there for each region, and was the most viable option they could do. I imagine there were several other big characters, but unforeeseen reasons led to them being undecided.

Of course that is all speculation on my end and doesn't explain how Bayonneta got it, but i thought I'd share it.

In conclusion, I think it's more her character( in both physical and non physical ways) helped push her higher then most expected and led to her inclusion. Also while many seem to disagree, I honestly could easily see Bayonneta being popular with casual gamers. They see the boxart, a discounted game, and a fun genre, and go " hey this looks like a fun game to play! I'll try it!" and thus her name gets out there one way or another and more people enjoy her, as well. Because of this and her core fanbase, votes pour in that make her highly ranked in the ballot. But again that's just a Theory! A Game Theory speculation.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
You know, I'm actually starting to warm up towards Bayonetta's inclusion. I have been wanting to try out the games for a while, maybe I'll get Bayonetta 2.

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
I love how Bayonetta was censored but is still SOO Much in character that she does not need Swearing, Nakedness, and those stuff to be cool.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Uhhh.....there's plenty of reason.

Namely that these costumes can be seen as a sort of consolation prize to fans of characters who didn't make the cut.

The idea that they'd spend time and resources developing a costume for people to use for a couple months to wait for the real thing is far more illogical than the belief that costumes for non-playable characters ruled them out.

It's not really a good point to argue for, anyway, seeing as how it ended up being disconfirmation after all. None of the Mii Fighter Costume characters ended up becoming DLC. The only ones that represent playable characters are ones of characters already on the main game's roster.

It's no different than the people who swore up and down that they could just remove Assist Trophies and Bosses and make them playable instead. "Sakurai does what Sakurai wants!" is a weak argument.
Except nothing has been stated about them being consolation prizes. You're just assuming they must be since the characters didn't make it in, but that actually doesn't make sense considering some of those came out fairly early.

The costumes didn't de-confirm anything, and I'm saying this as someone who, for a time, actively did not want K. Rool (and still didn't when his costume came out). There has been no statement or objective proof to say that is the case, you are just making a connection that may not even be there.

It's not a wild theory you've got or anything but it is just a theory and not a proven fact.

True the sales don't make sense but I think it's because she is sort of a cult like popularity character.

Yeah she focuses on sex appeal, but she has has a good persona/character. People like her dialogue because it's funny. The games aren't hated, it's basically like the Wonderful 101, amazing game, it just somehow bombed. I own Bayonneta 1 and 2,( well my brother brought it to try it out). The games good and fun, but super difficult, which turns some people away imo. However her likeable character, and fanbase, I believe had a bigger role in promoting her in the ballot. While sure guys couldn't be thinking with the wrong head,( please don't infarct me), I really don't see that being a major factor, maybe a few votes, but I don't think she is known enough in that way to promote such results that way.

This is where the other 4 charcters come into play imo. My guess for the Top 5

1-3) I'd be willing to bet that these first 3 in any order were topped ranked:
Banjo, Goku( or shrek), and K rool. Goku and Shrek are out for obvious reasons, Banjo might have been harder to negotiate, or they might not have wanted to add an "outdated" character based on Sakurai's interview on FE, that Sourcegaming did a few days beforehand. I believe this was the same reason for no K rool.

As for Number 4? Inklings would be my guess. As for why no inklings, it's probably because of the difficulty in making them imo.

I would even wager an unrealistic 3rd party or even character in general( could be so many different ones, that I don't know who). could have been up there as well. I think the top 10 had mixed results across the nation, but Bayonneta was there for each region, and was the most viable option they could do. I imagine there were several other big characters, but unforeeseen reasons led to them being undecided.

Of course that is all speculation on my end and doesn't explain how Bayonneta got it, but i thought I'd share it.

In conclusion, I think it's more her character( in both physical and non physical ways) helped push her higher then most expected and led to her inclusion. Also while many seem to disagree, I honestly could easily see Bayonneta being popular with casual gamers. They see the boxart, a discounted game, and a fun genre, and go " hey this looks like a fun game to play! I'll try it!" and thus her name gets out there one way or another and more people enjoy her, as well. Because of this and her core fanbase, votes pour in that make her highly ranked in the ballot. But again that's just a Theory! A Game Theory speculation.
Again, I don't think Bayonetta is "nothing but sex appeal". If you want my "Bayonetta story", a friend of mine likes the games a lot and when he showed me the first game, the part I walked in on was some part where Bayonetta was being really sweet and caring to a little girl that looks a lot like her (the one who's getting a Smash trophy). So in the gameplay I saw sexy, but in the story I saw her as motherly when she wasn't facing a bad guy...so she's kinda like Rosalina to me!

That's just the way she's marketed though, and how a lot of people know her. I mean, she was played by a very popular Playboy model, who has her own fans. It's more than possible that could have influenced the Smash ballot, especially among people who happened to be fans of both Smash and Playboy.

Last edited:

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
This is merely an observation on the Internet in general, so please don't take offense Burb Burb / anyone who "liked".

It's funny how @JamesDNaux's post has gotten less "likes" than Burb Burb 's post. Considering that Burb Burb 's post was just a cut portion of @JamesDNaux's post.
For future reference

In the end likes don't matter. However, it does shows how much people people don't like to read.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Ya know, Lucas is at a huge disadvantage versus Bayonetta...

He can't ask his mom about how to talk to a lady.
upload_2015-12-16_20-5-46.png

You hurt our feels, Shroob
That was not nice
This is merely an observation on the Internet in general, so please don't take offense Burb Burb / anyone who "liked".

It's funny how @JamesDNaux's post has gotten less "likes" than Burb Burb 's post. Considering that Burb Burb 's post was just a cut portion of @JamesDNaux's post.
For future reference

In the end likes don't matter. However, it does shows how much people people don't like to read.
To be fair
Yoshi is Yoshi is kinda groundbreaking
I mean
He was Yoshi before
But now he's YOSHI.
Times change, man.
Yoshi is Yoshi now.
Floodgates have opened.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
TAUNTING IN SPOON B O Y S
...oh
and-
something-something new maps
that's cool too

Last edited:

Burb

The Absolute Worst
Except nothing has been stated about them being consolation prizes. You're just assuming they must be since the characters didn't make it in, but that actually doesn't make sense considering some of those came out fairly early.
The idea that they don't disconfirm anything is an assumption, too.

One with less proof attached to it.

And by "less proof", I mean absolutely none at all.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

For future reference

I don't think it really shows a whole lot considering the sample size here.

I did actually read Jame's post but I liked neither.

No particular reason for that, even if I like posts, I often forget to "like" them.

The idea that they don't disconfirm anything is an assumption, too.

One with less proof attached to it.

And by "less proof", I mean absolutely none at all.
I guess in a sense I am making an assumption. But it's a fair, logical one based on objective facts. That is, there has been no official statement on "characters who are first introduced as Mii costumes, cannot make it into the battle". It is a made up fan rule.

What you are doing though, is seeing one thing, seeing another, and assuming the two are related, even though there is absolutely no proof that they are. Right now, the fact that there are a few Mii Fighter costumes who were requested characters (technically all of them since all characters have fans) that also didn't make it into the game, is a coincidence, based on the objective info we have.

Again, what you have is a fairly reasonable theory. But it's still nothing more than that. It isn't fact and you shouldn't be claiming it to be either.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Mii costumes being deconfirmations was honestly a rather logical assumption.

I mean, let's be honest, in the case of characters WHO WEREN'T PLAYABLE BEFORE THAT COSTUME(so using characters like Link, Samus, etc. as examples is flawed), what makes more sense: make a costume and then make a playable character after making that same costume or not make the costume at all and make a full fledged character to avoid any sort of confusion?

Last edited:

Chrono.

Apparently Splatoon's free DLC updates end on January and there's no planned paid DLC (but it'll probably happen).

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
"If you want to learn how to talk to a lady, ask your mum!"

This is probably one of the best snarky one-liners I've ever had the pleasure to listen to.

Still surreal that Bayonetta, of all characters, is in Smash. Sakurai has really outdone himself.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer

For future reference

I wrote a post that actually made a point, it got like three likes, then Serebii quoted me saying "I agree" or something to that extent, and got like fifteen likes. :laugh:

Burb

The Absolute Worst

I mean, let's be honest, in the case of characters WHO WEREN'T PLAYABLE BEFORE THAT COSTUME(so using characters like Link, Samus, etc. as examples is flawed), what makes more sense: make a costume and then make a playable character after making that same costume or not make the costume at all and make a full fledged character to avoid any sort of confusion?
Not to mention that the Link and Fox outfits were done in different artstyles than their in-game selves.

The Fighter version of Link is from Twilight Princess, and the Mii version is Skyward Sword. The Fighter version of Fox is his Brawl/Command design, and the Mii is Star Fox 64 3D.

It's just Samus and Captain Falcon that are the same.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

Neither make more sense than the other. It's just up to the developers.

Like, there is absolutely no reason why Inklings couldn't still be playable on this principle, for example. And no, pointing at existing fighters getting costumes isn't flawed, as one can just argue "well that doesn't make sense to make a costume of them when they are already fully playable".

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Greetings from For Fun, I'm here live with 3 Clouds all taunting rapidly
I feel so left out
But I'll just stay here with muh Kirby :kirbymelee:

Last edited:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I think a lot of the salt could've been avoided had people just accepted Mii Costumes and existing in-game roles (Assists, Bosses, etc) as disconfirmation for DLC candidates.

People telling themselves they still had a shot in spite of all that did nothing but build up false hype and give them hope for something that wasn't happening.

Y'know, just like the Ridley shadow crap
Sakurai said from the very beginning that he didn't just include the Mii Fighters just to have players play as themselves. But to also use them as a way to fulfill a number of character requests as he gets a bunch all the time but obviously can't include them all as their own characters.

I had an inkling (no pun intended) that the Mii Fighter costumes where the DLC equivalent of the Assist Trophies of pre release speculation.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
teacher+popular.png

Like, there is absolutely no reason why Inklings couldn't still be playable on this principle, for example.
With all due respect...yes, there are indeed possible reasons.

-Possible technical issues with ink on 3DS
-Not popular enough on the ballot
-They thought Splatoon was too new(consider it hadn't been released when the costumes were shown)
-They simply didn't want to

The second one is the only answer that is likely with what we know(because Bayonetta), because if we're talking promotion, well. Corrin's here for that(note that Fates had actually been out for a few months as opposed to Splatoon at the time of the costumes). Now, I'm only theorizing, maybe none of these are actually correct. But they are nonetheless valid reasons(except the fourth one which is honestly just an excuse).

Last edited:

Burb

The Absolute Worst
Sakurai said from the very beginning that he didn't just include the Mii Fighters just to have players play as themselves. But to also use them as a way to fulfill a number character requests as he gets a bunch all the time but obviously can't include them all as their own characters.
I can't believe I forgot about that!

They even introduced them with celebrity lookalikes, come to think of it.

Bananija

Count of Trickery

It was a logical assumption, but acting like it was clear as water since the beginning now isn't a really good attitude. I will admit, Burb Burb and all those who thought the costume were deconfirmation were right. However, can you really blame those who thought the contrary (or were neutral on the case)? All they did was believing that there was still hope for their characters (or didn't know what to think) when the only "proof" of deconfirmation was the assumption that a costume of a non-playable character hurt them. Sure, it's more proof than for the "it doesn't hurt case", but it's a kinda weak one to be honest. Acting like it was the absolute truth isn't really right.

Last edited:

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
I could only imagine if there was a fighter ballot for Brawl we would have gotten Travis Touchdown playable.
I remember back when the Rayman trophy got revealed, my friends and I were discussing 3rd parties. Becaus one of my friends was looking into the No More Heroes series, he mentioned Travis Touchdown. It then became an inside joke of us wanting him in the game. I actually would have loved to see Travis Touchdown, even if he had to have been toned down.

I actually remember seeing multiple people back then putting him on their want list. Maybe if the series stayed alive he would have been a dark horse for this ballot...

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

The costumes didn't de-confirm anything, and I'm saying this as someone who, for a time, actively did not want K. Rool (and still didn't when his costume came out). There has been no statement or objective proof to say that is the case, you are just making a connection that may not even be there.

It's not a wild theory you've got or anything but it is just a theory and not a proven fact.

Again, I don't think Bayonetta is "nothing but sex appeal". If you want my "Bayonetta story", a friend of mine likes the games a lot and when he showed me the first game, the part I walked in on was some part where Bayonetta was being really sweet and caring to a little girl that looks a lot like her (the one who's getting a Smash trophy). So in the gameplay I saw sexy, but in the story I saw her as motherly when she wasn't facing a bad guy...so she's kinda like Rosalina to me!

That's just the way she's marketed though, and how a lot of people know her. I mean, she was played by a very popular Playboy model, who has her own fans. It's more than possible that could have influenced the Smash ballot, especially among people who happened to be fans of both Smash and Playboy.
Oh I know, and I hope I didn't make it seem like I only thought you thought she was all sex appeal. With Bayonneta, you described her well. She is a seductive character, but it's how she fights and keeps her cover, she still has a caring side( I've watched the scenes with that little girl when my brother played it). It's reasons like those, that I feel also helped her chances in addition to her sex appeal( although I find it lower still). Her character is designed well and that is why she has such a good fanbase, and is so highly liked by them..
TAUNTING IN SPOON B O Y S
...oh
and-
something-something new maps
that's cool too
Cool, and am I the only one who thought of the Waluigi in Mario 64 DS rumor when I heard Piranha pit? That was the suppossed stage you would need to beat to unlock the key for him.
I could only imagine if there was a fighter ballot for Brawl we would have gotten Travis Touchdown playable.
I honestly would have loved Travis touchdown. No more heroes is good, and similar to Bayonneta as well. If they made a 3rd one and it became successful, I could see Travis get in. The creators were open for it to.

Now that Bayonetta is in Smash this is pretty hilarious all things considered.
It is really funny how accurate KI is and how this line coincidentally is slightly referenced by KI being the focus of her trailer.
Greetings from For Fun, I'm here live with 3 Clouds all taunting rapidly
I feel so left out
But I'll just stay here with muh Kirby :kirbymelee:
Just inhale them and you can be Cloud to!

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
It was a logical assumption, but acting like it was clear as water since the beginning now isn't a really good attitude. I will admit, Burb Burb and all those who thought the costume were deconfirmation were right. However, can you really blame those who thought the contrary (or were neutral on the case)? All they did was believing that there was still hope for their characters (or didn't know what to think) when the only "proof" of deconfirmation was the assumption that a costume of a non-playable character hurt them. Sure, it's more proof than for the "it doesn't hurt case", but it's a kinda weak one to be honest.
Mind you, this was not my outlook on it when the topic first came up. When I saw the King K. Rool costume I thought that the chances of him getting in were lowered but still plausible, never considering it an impossibility despite the implications. To me, it was a coin flip.

After seeing the outcome of the ballot, the idea that they were deconfirmations all along is more plausible, if not 100% certain. Unless Sakurai makes another interview and explains it, we will likely never know, and until then, it's a mystery for the ages.

While the other reasons are very good, this one don't really hold up with Corrin announced...
Yet it's still a possible one. Compare the new(and unreleased at the time) IP to an established franchise that just got a surge of popularity from Smash and it's then most recent installment. What sounds less risky to implement as promotion? Making the Inklings costumes in line with Splatoon promotion is the safer play in the event the IP didn't do as well as Nintendo hoped to justify full fledged characters, while pulling a character from the upcoming Fire Emblem game is a non-risky(yet controversial to the fanbase) decision business-wise because the game was already out and selling very well.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ya know, Lucas is at a huge disadvantage versus Bayonetta...

He can't ask his mom about how to talk to a lady.
Imagine if Batman fought Bayonetta.
"If you want to know how to talk to a lady, ask your mum..."
*slap*
"MY PARENTS ARE DEAAAAAAAAAAD!"

D

Deleted member

At the Mii Costumes thing:
After K. Rool, it became obvious to me they were consolation prizes
Inklings at least had their game but K. Rool would never get anything besides the trophy(that he already had) if it weren't for popularity
We even got Lloyd Irving, a bunch of Mega Man characters and ****ing Geno got a splash art
They only exist because of the ballot
Am I the only one who isn't salty at all over Corrin and Bayonetta? I love their inclusions. In fact, I am playing Bayonetta right now. I am so happy.
Corrin is my favorite newcomer after Robin
As you can see, I'm a FE weeb
Bayonetta looks complicated as **** but I love her

Bananija

Count of Trickery
Mind you, this was not my outlook on it when the topic first came up. When I saw the King K. Rool costume I thought that the chances of him getting in were lowered but still plausible, never considering it an impossibility despite the implications. To me, it was a coin flip.

After seeing the outcome of the ballot, the idea that they were deconfirmations all along is more plausible, if not 100% certain. Unless Sakurai makes another interview and explains it, we will likely never know, and until then, it's a mystery for the ages.
Totally agree with you there. I never said the opposite. All I'm saying is that acting like it was super obvious all along is wrong.
Yet it's still a possible one. Compare the new(and unreleased at the time) IP to an established franchise that just got a surge of popularity from Smash and it's then most recent installment. What sounds less risky to implement as promotion? Making the Inklings costumes in line with Splatoon promotion is the safer play in the event the IP didn't do as well as Nintendo hoped to justify full fledged characters, while pulling a character from the upcoming Fire Emblem game is a non-risky(yet controversial to the fanbase) decision business-wise because the game was already out and selling very well.
I didn't look at it that way. It make senses now that I think about it.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

With all due respect...yes, there are indeed possible reasons.

-Possible technical issues with ink on 3DS
-Not popular enough on the ballot
-They thought Splatoon was too new(consider it hadn't been released when the costumes were shown)
-They simply didn't want to

The second one is the only answer that is likely with what we know(because Bayonetta), because if we're talking promotion, well. Corrin's here for that(note that Fates had actually been out for a few months as opposed to Splatoon at the time of the costumes). Now, I'm only theorizing, maybe none of these are actually correct. But they are nonetheless valid reasons(except the fourth one which is honestly just an excuse).
I was talking about how there's no arbitrary "just because they had a Mii Fighter outfit" restriction.

Of course there are a number of reasons they could have not included them, but it isn't a case of they aren't in the game because of the Mii Fighter outfits. The outfits aren't a magical seal that prevents developers from developing characters.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I got sick.

I've barely been able to enjoy Cloud or letting the final characters set in.
Get better soon and join the hype! Especially Cloud, he's quite fun!

And I just finished watching the GX video on the Splatoon Maps and this was the first comment:
"Splatoon: Dance Dance Revolution confirmed"

You have no idea how much I want this! It be so much fun, especially since there are so many great tracks in Spaltoon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom