• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
I think 3 more characters are going to be confirmed.
Of them:

- Shovel Knight
- Banjo & Kazooie
- Inkling
- Wolf

I think the 3 will be selected from this group of characters.
I am actually the most confident in Banjo and Wolf right now.
I would be OK with any of the characters in this list. I'm hesitant to bet on any of their chances, but I'm leaning more towards SK and Inklings (yes, I'm biased).

All I want for Christmas is ZSS nerfs.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It could be worst. You could be like Spazzy_D Spazzy_D where you're almost hitting the second half of 30 and you feel like an old man here with all of us kids.
I feel like a kid here with all you guys
Seriously though, who is the youngest user in this thread?

Last edited by a moderator:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Well, least I have one saving grace in the fact that I look like I'm 18-19 years old.
Same. Although when I was 18, people mistake me for being 20-21 years old. And now people thought I looked 24 :urg:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Yes, he is a badass but the Tartakovsky version just makes him way too overpowered, I mean, yeah, he is the Jedi Killer but no one can beat 4 Jedis on his own
Episode III Grievous is powerful but not to exaggerated levels, he is still a ruthless killer but he knows his limits and tries to run away when he meets them and uses whatever he has in hands to his advantage
You know, maybe that's why I like mechanical villains so much, they're always killing machines
Im mostly salty because I wanted to see all this crazy crap in the movie. I mean for example they could have instead send both Anakin and Obi-Wan to Utapou, try to stop Grievous, they start losing, and then make it a show of Anakin's power as he goes a little dark side in the fight and sees how much potential there is in anger, or something.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
It's funny to me we're talking about age as my birthday was just yesterday. But I digress...

I see we're getting the Direct on Tuesday? Well crap, I was planning of watching a movie that day. Well there's always when I get home I guess.

D

Deleted member

It could be worst. You could be like Spazzy_D Spazzy_D where you're almost hitting the second half of 30 and you feel like an old man here with all of us kids.
And it could be even worse than that. You could be a guy in your 40's complaining about all dem teens on a godzilla site. But that itself is a whole story....

Edit: And speaking of age, I remember when I was the youngster around these parts, being just 14... And now I'm 16.

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
Last chance for Sakurai to reveal Wolf and XCX content for Smash. If none of those happen, I'll riot.

(But seriously, any of those would be great.)
It's real early for XCX in Smash... though at the same time, the one thing I found plausible about the last 4chan link we saw was a Mii costume for Elma.

D

Deleted member

Im mostly salty because I wanted to see all this crazy crap in the movie. I mean for example they could have instead send both Anakin and Obi-Wan to Utapou, try to stop Grievous, they start losing, and then make it a show of Anakin's power as he goes a little dark side in the fight and sees how much potential there is in anger, or something.
That would either make Grievous's death worse than it already is or make the movie even longer
And some reworking too because Obi-Wan needed to be separated from Anakin for him to become Darth Vader

I think @Awesomedude4444 is around 15
Damn, someone is younger than me
I can't be the trap guy and I can't be the youngest user here
I HAVE NOTHING

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Damn, someone is younger than me
I can't be the trap guy and I can't be the youngest user here
I HAVE NOTHING

You can be the biggest weeb here than Frosty-Sama but that requires dedication and having Wikipedia and TV Tropes open 24/7

I'm 32. You guys are sooooo young~
Hey, I like my girls older. A lot cooler to be around

D

Deleted member

You can be the biggest weeb here than Frosty-Sama but that requires dedication and having Wikipedia and TV Tropes open 24/7

Hey, I like my girls older. A lot cooler to be around
It's physically impossible to be a bigger weeb than Frosty-sama
And hey, I don't have Wikipedia open 24/7
I may have TV Tropes bookmarked, may
I don't want people to see me as a nerd
I want people to see me as that trap who weebs about Etrian Odyssey on a daily basis

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I want people to see me as that trap who weebs about Etrian Odyssey on a daily basis
Well the trap gimmick still belongs to you but as for being a big Etrian Odyssey fan, I think @Goldfrapp got you beat in that regard

D

Deleted member

Meanwhile, I have no idea what people think of me. And for some reason, many people see me as cold and calculating. LOL.

Edit: Also being a trap was my himmick first, fite mii.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Et tu, Champ Gold Champ Gold ?

If you think I'm a colossal weeb, you have yet to see the anime fandom.

Seriously, the fanbase is bad and I really don't appreciate people trying to lump me with them just because I'm a fan of anime and manga.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035

Seriously, the fanbase is bad and I really don't appreciate people trying to lump me with them just because I'm a fan of anime and manga.
Frosty-Sama it's all out of fun. It's just that you have so much knowledge of Japanese voice acting and you impressed me so much with it
:kirby:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

I think people are just poking fun at the fact you often bring anime/manga/Japanese stuff up out of nowhere (which there is nothing wrong with since this is a social thread).

Don't take it to heart.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm 15 hitting 16 in 2 months.Driving Hype!!
That's not hype
Believe me, you don't want to get older
Well the trap gimmick still belongs to you but as for being a big Etrian Odyssey fan, I think @Goldfrapp got you beat in that regard
I'm talking about users in this thread
And she isn't here
Unless you sunmoned her here!
In which case me and her will have to become besties
Meanwhile, I have no idea what people think of me. And for some reason, many people see me as cold and calculating. LOL.

Edit: Also being a trap was my himmick first, fite mii.
Nah, you're just femboi
I mean, I bet you probably wear those boring pants instead of skirts :p

Well, techincally, you are the biggest weeb of this thread
Even if it's not that much compared to your usual weev
But no one is more weeb than you here

D

Deleted member

Nah, you're just femboi
I mean, I bet you probably wear those boring pants instead of skirts :p
Hey, no fair, I haven't gone shopping for that stuff yet. :p But eh, good point, you got me. Guess your the trap guy while I just like fabolous guys in general. :p

Chrono.

XCX
>Is told to go to a cave
>road is filled with hidden enemies as flowers
>goes right past them
>cave looks safe
>HIGH LEVELED GIANT SCORPION/SPIDER THING OUTTA NOWHERE
>ONE SHOTS ENTIRE PARTY

Seriously though, what's with this game and hidden monsters.

Noctilum might as well be Australia.

Last edited:

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Could I please quote this in my signature?
Sure, be my guest lmao.

Man... I've gone from relief of knowing when it's happening to wishing it would happen already in 10 seconds flat. Why do you do this to me Smaaaaaash...

D

Deleted member

Hey, no fair, I haven't gone shopping for that stuff yet. :p But eh, good point, you got me. Guess your the trap guy while I just like fabolous guys in general. :p
I mean, I haven't either but it's not like you plan on wearing them anyways :drshrug:
So, trap and bishonen then? :p

D

Deleted member

I mean, I haven't either but it's not like you plan on wearing them anyways :drshrug:
So, trap and bishonen then? :p
Ummm, actually, I do plan on wearing them time to time. :p Even when I'll wear normal pants or whatever, they'll pretty fashionable/tight.

Yep. :p

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I woke up to awesome news today!
Hyrule Warriors news, the Mercedes Benz in Mario Maker, and the SMASH BROADCAST!
Which btw:
So I just noticed something funny. Nintendo has two announcements this week( pokken and minecraft) and both were leaked beforehand. It's bad, but kind of funny to.

Now they just need to confirm that the direct's either the 10th or 16th and it can be 3 strikes and they're out!
:laugh:
I CALLED IT! STRIKE 3!
:p

Can't wait for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom