• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
Bruh.

I'm 26. I've got most of you beat in age save for Dust, Spazzy, SlickWylde, HyperFalcon and maybe a few others I can't name off the top of my head right now.

I'll admit though: I tend to act more like a teenager sometimes and people say I look younger.
I'm 30. I demand to hold the fabled Golden Cane of Geiserly Gulch.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
But what about my credentials?! People find me as a reliable foundation! You'd be a fool to let me go! :glare:
You are a robot version of a plusie. You aren't even alive. What can a robo-plush do?

I'm not a fool for letting someone go who isn't a friend of justice
How do we know you aren't a friend of justice?

D

Deleted member

They are not a mere plush; They are protectors of Pokemon. There's a vast difference.
Really, you only serve a purpose
To be a disposable shield
B E C A U S E T H A T ' S W H A T Y O U A R E

A P A T H E T I C H I T T A K E R

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
You are a robot version of a plusie. You aren't even alive. What can a robo-plush do?
But if I wasn't alive? How would I be here? Am I merely a collective mass of imagination? Do I really exist?

Really, you only serve a purpose
To be a disposable shield
B E C A U S E T H A T ' S W H A T Y O U A R E

A P A T H E T I C H I T T A K E R
'Tis a tough life, but the path I must follow.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
He isn't a fan of Captain Falcon therefore I posted this image
>Someone is actually not a fan of Captain Falcon
Okay that's blasphemous. No one can't ever dislike the Captain. You dislike him then you dislike his best friend Olimar and his Pikmin friends and I don't think you want @BluePikmin11 after you

D

Deleted member

You're an AI. Someone made a ****post bot and made it you. Nope, you're a mass of data. Nope
What if we all are a bunch of data? And we were just led to believe we are alive? What even counts as life these days?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I'm not a robot plushie and robots don't need wisdom teeth pulled. Not to mention only robots like Yokai Watch. More like Yokai Crotch amiri-*swarmed by pikmin*
That depends on your views of what a robot is
Views enforced by society
That is constitued of possible robots
That were programmed to think they aren't robots

D

Deleted member

Trust me, I did science and ****, I know I'm not a robot. I'd flash my **** to prove myself but I don't have any
But that would be assuming all robots are made of metal
And that's very racist, you know
Some may be made of flesh and blood unlike what we are led to believe

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Shhhh...
It's my original idea donut steel
I'm going to turn it into a movie
And you didn't see anything

Well, we have Swamp, Swampasaur, Nuzlocke Swamp, Swa and Old Man Swamp
Don't forget sir Swampsworth the third, quite the gentleman, he's such a kind fellow, gave me the most luxurious bouquet of roses I saw only to say 'good afternoon milady'

D

Deleted member

Don't forget sir Swampsworth the third, quite the gentleman, he's such a kind fellow, gave me the most luxurious bouquet of roses I saw only to say 'good afternoon milady'
Yeah, but did he tip his fedora afterwards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom