• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Don't hate me. Of course I remember ya just having some fun. And yes. Mr. bananija I remember your awesomeness!

D

Deleted member

Yeah sorry bout that I shouldn't make jokes like that. So again apologize. But again thanks for the welcome. So any new leaks or anything? I know we just got Cloud. And the presentation is coming. But those leaks are always fun to look at.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Who the **** are these new people?

Hi new people! :b:

D

Deleted member

I'm Kremling Man. Supporter of K. Rool in Smash, and a user who frequents character discussion usually. But just thought I'd dropped in for a visit. Nice to meet you all! Well I've met Nintenzilla and bananija but hello to all I haven't met!

Who the **** are these new people?

Hi new people! :b:
Raiders. Get to the battle stations!

Wait. This isn't Fallout 4 Yes I AM still salty I cant play

It seems like members never come alone. IT's always in groups. Last time it was a bunch of social thread members all at the same time. Now Megalon, Kremling, and EMIYA at the same time. Strange

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
You're all new people to me since I can't follow all these crazy name changes. >_<;

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
Here's a hint:
"Praise our Lord and Savior Spider-Man"
Welp, looks like I remember who you are now lol. The image posted last page reminded me of someone who posted it in the Smash 4 social.

And yet I'm trying so hard to remember your old name. I'm thinking Nintendospider151, is that correct? Unless I'm guessing a different person entirely :p

You could totally pay me to change my name. I have no standards :shades:
If someone went "Hey here is premium change your name to Zebei" I would just go "k"
Welp, looks like I remember who you are now lol. The image posted last page reminded me of someone who posted it in the Smash 4 social.

And yet I'm trying so hard to remember your old name. I'm thinking Nintendospider151, is that correct? Unless I'm guessing a different person entirely :p
Well there is a feature to check previous usernames :p
and it looks like you are right

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Good!
And well played, you tricked us very well.
Thanks I try. But the amnesia thing I felt bad about people suffer from that and I wish them well. So I apologize again for that. But hey good to be here.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Yep, that would be me.

D

Deleted member

Shrek should have his own tv series though. Exploring the lives of Shrek and pals. Dealing with parenthood, new enemies, and protecting the swamp and their homes. The boy from Shrek is live Shrek is life should appear. Too.

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master
God damn it, I came to accept Snakes removal, but thanks to Cloud's inclusion Snake has become my most wanted character for this game. Having him along with the 5 other guest characters would be legendary. Why must he not be in the game? :c

D

Deleted member

Name changes? To be honest I'm not someone who's an old member I'm new. But I guess maybe some old people with new accounts are on.

D

Deleted member

I'd change my name for a while, but people would freak out if reactions to me having non-Entei avatars is any indication.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I'd change my name for a while, but people would freak out if reactions to me having non-Entei avatars is any indication.
That's the problem with being famous for stuff. People don't often want to see new acts/stuff from you besides "one particular thing". For a good example, Super Mario Bros. Z was overrequested by people, which annoyed its creator who stopped the series for quite a while. Alvin-Earthworm wanted people to appreciate his other works, but sadly, they barely did.

This is the nice thing about changing avis every week (unintentionally)

no one pesters me about no Viridi avatar anymore :seuss:
damn realized Viridi is a better name than Zebei
Some people are actually calling Cloud the successor of Snake.
>Snake sneaks around
>Cloud used a disguise one time
>both are badass

I can see it. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Snake and Cloud are both Sony first parties so obviously he's the successor. :troll:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Some people are actually calling Cloud the successor of Snake.
In the sense that they're both very shocking reveals 3rd party-wise. Both shook speculation hardcore, so I see that point. Of course, maybe you could show us the exact arguments? There's ways it could make some sense, but the context is lacking here.

Chrono.

This is the nice thing about changing avis every week (unintentionally)

no one pesters me about no Viridi avatar anymore :seuss:
damn realized Viridi is a better name than Zebei

>Snake sneaks around
>Cloud used a disguise one time
>both are badass

I can see it. :rolleyes:
It's more about how out of the blue their reveals were lol (that and well the Sony stigma)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom