• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
well, the only place I know he supports is reddit.

I started here than make a tumblr blog which has 776 followers (and that actually did made some votes).

Plus, I really spend hours to make that support thread OP :)
Wow, that's really impressive actually! :)

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I'm definitely the most vocal reddit supporter. And I follow your tumblr blog lol.

So I gotta disagree on that Nintenzilla, though I do think I'm at least one of the most vocal.
what is your nick on tumblr?

Wow, that's really impressive actually! :)
That;s not all, I was posting a lot of stuff from SB and a lot sent me pm just to tell they loved my dedication or simply that they voted for him, I also have some posts that got a crazy amount of notes, the top one are when I posted the TTYD battle words compliments and the theather stage ideas :)

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
what is your nick on tumblr?

That;s not all, I was posting a lot of stuff from SB and a lot sent me pm just to tell they loved my dedication or simply that they voted for him, I also have some posts that got a crazy amount of notes, the top one are when I posted the TTYD battle words compliments and the theather stage ideas :)
I'll PM you.

Babycowland

Smash Journeyman
Something something Foxes could fly first something something
Ironically, it's not even a Star Fox clone. If I remember right, it's actually a shmup.

Also, while I'm posting Jaguar stuff, I might as well post this track. I think it's right up there with Extreme Paintbrawl as far as absurd video game soundtracks go.

Last edited:

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
Please keep posts substantial, and images explicitly relevant to the topic at hand. Reaction gifs are not substantial nor relevant and it drives users who are on mobile away. Please take a moment and review the rules.

Thread rules:1. Large images (Images that stretch a normal text post) must be put into spoiler tags.

2. In order to keep discussion going, and to prevent 'meme-posting',we are limiting the number of videos per page. Please limit 5 videos per page.

3. Images, videos, etc must be relevant to the topic at hand, or be a new topic that the user wants to introduce. Posts that are for "like-farming" are not permitted.

4. Listen to the mods. If a moderator tells you to stop, then stop. If you have an issue with what that moderator's decision, please PM that moderator. If you do not feel comfortable addressing that moderator directly, please bring the issue to Forum Support. Do not continue fighting in the thread. We will hand out infractions.

5. You must respect the person. You can disagree with their logic, but personal attacks are not tolerated. A minor trolling infraction will be given to first time offenders. Repeat offenders will be given additional infraction points.

6. Your post must be substantial. "Happy birthday" posts must have something related to the topic on hand. You may always post a 'happy birthday' message on the user's page, or PM without reservations.

7. No censor dodging! Posts that are censored by the user themselves are considered censor dodging. Images containing swear words are not allowed and will be removed. Note, as well, that putting this type of content behind a spoiler tag does not make it okay. It is still considered an offense.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
There's 3 Nintendo games releasing tomorrow in Aus and I only am interested in one.

A Mario game, a Animal Crossing game, and a Style Savvy game.

I want Style Savvy more than 2 games in my favourite series.

Nintendo why.

(I do get a Falco and Tom Nook amiibo though)

Chrono.

There's 3 Nintendo games releasing tomorrow in Aus and I only am interested in one.

A Mario game, a Animal Crossing game, and a Style Savvy game.

I want Style Savvy more than 2 games in my favourite series.

Nintendo why.

(I do get a Falco and Tom Nook amiibo though)
Well, 2 of those were rushed cheap spin off cash ins.

(though do you guys not get PSMD tomorrow or are you just not interested?)

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I feel the game could use more SEGA characters, I mean we already have two, and we have stages too, so why not more SEGA characters, like Sonic, Arle, Joe, Axel, Sketch, Miku, Ulala, Sakura... Eco the Dolphin...

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
I feel the game could use more SEGA characters, I mean we already have two, and we have stages too, so why not more SEGA characters, like Sonic, Arle, Joe, Miku, Ulala... Eco the Dolphin...
This is sort of unrelated, but I would love to see a reboot of Sonic the Fighters. It wasn't the best fighting game, but I have a massive soft-spot for it.

Chrono.

Y'know, considering how many characters Sonic has...

Sonic Musou would be interesting to see tbh

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Boy do I have some good news for you!

Meh most of those characters arent that big. Heck Ecco probably isn't feasible. Another Sonic character is the way to go honestly.
I'm not talking about Smash actually...
I'm talking about a weeby anime (Light-novel) game. :p

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Hello person I've never met before. Pleased to greet you.
:facepalm:, Kremling, we talk like every day. I was the one who greeted you when you first arrived, and I even got you your profile picture set up for you... Oh wait... You're messing with me aren't you... Well played. *Clap* *Clap* *Clap*

Last edited:

Chrono.

Did anyone actually play the Ecco games?

I still wonder what were SEGA on when making them. One of their weirder franchises for sure.

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Did anyone actually play the Ecco games?

I still wonder what were SEGA on when making them.
I've played them all.

My favorite is the last actually.

I'd always used to play it when I was younger as a stress reliever.

D

Deleted member

:facepalm:, Kremling, we talk like every day. I was the one who greeted you when you first arrived, and I even got you your profile picture set up for you... Oh wait... You're messing with me aren't you... Well played. *Clap* *Clap* *Clap*
You seem like a nice person. Nintenzilla but I seriously don't remember you. I woke up today and I can't recall a bunch of things. I just started gaining some of my memories back. And I remember here so that's how I'm here. You seem like a cool dude and thanks for the picture. But I don't remember you Perhaps again someday! I think my fellow Kutthroats were the first ones who greeted me yeah that's right. So sorry but It'll take a while. But hopefully I remember you one day!

Bananija

Count of Trickery
You seem like a nice person. Nintenzilla but I seriously don't remember you. I woke up today and I can't recall a bunch of things. I just started gaining some of my memories back. And I remember here so that's how I'm here. You seem like a cool dude and thanks for the picture. But I don't remember you Perhaps again someday! I think my fellow Kutthroats were the first ones who greeted me yeah that's right. So sorry but It'll take a while. But hopefully I remember you one day!
I hope you gain you're memory back soon. Do you at least remember my huge ego magnificence?

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Okay, hope you remember me soon then! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom