• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Or if those Freddy masks become the new horse masks. :troll:
Is people wearing horse masks a thing?

Because I saw someone wearing one in Walmart one time

I took a double take and was like "What?"

Then just moved on

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Things I don't understand about Pokemon TV Show
-Porygon, Porygon 2 and Porygon Z are never allowed back in the anime ever since an accident in Season 1 of Generation 1 which was Pikachu's fault to begin with and the casual kid audience wouldn't know or care two ****s about that
-Fissure (Along with Earthquake and Magnitude but those are a different story) is a no-no but Horn Drill and actual impalation of Pokemon and Hyper Beaming Old Men is fine
-What the **** happened to Inkay why is it a Pikachu what'll happen if that **** turns into a Malamar
-How would you evolve an Inkay in the TV show anyway, do they have to hold the TV Screen upside-down and break all the 4th walls or some ****
-Team Rocket Gen 5 onward

...What are you talking about
I totally haven't played that Smash Fan Game with Meowth in it since yesterday.
I somehow made the equivalent of Sheik's FAir > FAir > Spam FAir > Bouncing Fish with Meowth
His Side B is so broken it's funny

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
There's horse masks and Doge masks. Proof we need a rocket to Mars if ever there was one.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
-Fissure is a no-no but Horn Drill and actual impalation of Pokemon and Hyper Beaming Old Men is fine
Most probably because Japan is very sensitive regarding earthquakes.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
But there is actually a move earthquake

Fissure is more splitting the earth open than quaking it

Edit: N/M I got mixed up

Last edited:

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
I hope ( and believe) we will get the man with the machine gun song with Cloud. I hope so anyway. That's such a great and well know FF track.
I'm still waiting (and anticipating) one winged angel on the stage. Sad part is the song's become a joke among my friends and I, so its going to be interesting hearing Sephiroth over and over on the stage. :p

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I'm still waiting (and anticipating) one winged angel on the stage. Sad part is the song's become a joke among my friends and I, so its going to be interesting hearing Sephiroth over and over on the stage. :p
Which version? There's the original, the one from advent children with the guitars and new lyrics and there's the remake from Dissidia.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Well let's compare the three (And Horn Drill because why not, they're both OHKOS)
Fissure: Rips open a hole in the ground, down the foe goes
Earthquake: Name says it all
Magnitude: Earthquake either weaker or just "Dead"
Horn Drill: Literal Impalation

Fissure ain't THAT bad, basic terms considered... :drshrug:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't get why Peach thinks this one random guy "Mario" can save her when she only saw him once

You'd think she'd be more focused on that prince guy she ends up with at the end instead of Mario

In that anime posted earlier

Last edited:

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
Which version? There's the original, the one from advent children with the guitars and new lyrics and there's the remake from Dissidia.
I'm honestly not sure. I'm expecting the orginial, but I wouldn't be suprised if they made a remix of it for the stage. It IS one of the most iconic songs in the franchise after all.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I hope Cloud has his crossdressing outfit and Kingdom Hearts outfit as alts!

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Not sure if Kingdom Hearts outfit will make it into Smash. Does Disney own that particular design?
No, I don't believe so, I think Square owns the design along with all the other Final Fantasy characters and outfits, Keyblades, etc. All Disney owns are the Disney characters and for whatever reason Sora.

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
I hope Cloud has his crossdressing outfit and Kingdom Hearts outfit as alts!
yeah i doubt it.If they were alts or costumes they probably would've been shown in the trailer.In all honestly we should be happy we even got the advent children outfit all the other 3rd party colors/alts suck

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Yeah even Tifa's ultimate weapon has the KH logo on it in Dissidia 012.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
So I noticed that we're a little short on leaks, and that we are discussing potential Disney representation in smash, well I happen to actually have some stuff related to the topic:awesome:, So here's the story, my cousin said that he got a picture of a new amiibo that's coming out. Now I have no idea whether he's telling the truth or not, but he sent me this image,

Thoughts?
My thoughts: The monkey ninjas are real, and are coming to smash.:colorful:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
So I noticed that we're a little short on leaks, and that we are discussing potential Disney representation in smash, well I happen to actually have some stuff related to the topic:awesome:, So here's the story, my cousin said that he got a picture of a new amiibo that's coming out. Now I have no idea whether he's telling the truth or not, but he sent me this image,

Thoughts?
Let me share my thoughts:

Last edited:

Nirbion

Smash Rookie
NNID
Nirbion
3DS FC
3093-7091-7179
I hope we'll see more FF-Music from other titles and not just FF7. Give me a Opera and I'm already happy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2f-SeMxpkE

But it wouldn't surprise me, if they go "FF7 only". It would be a shame, tho...
And with One Winged Angel, they should go with the Advent Children-Version. Movie was...eeeeh, but alone the fight with Sephiroth and THAT music saved the movie for me. So yeah, One Winged Angel - Advent Children Version should be in Smash.

Chrono.

I wouldn't mind some of the Crisis Core battle themes in Smash.

But I don't see them happening at all lol

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

Thoughts?
I heard from the same person that Wolf was coming last Thursday.

Surprise surprise, that was fake, so I can't see this nonsense being real. :awesome:

Last edited:

Nirbion

Smash Rookie
NNID
Nirbion
3DS FC
3093-7091-7179
Speaking of Crisis Core, do you guys think we'll get a Cloud with black hair? (Not explaining why, because this could be a huge spoiler for everyone, who's playing it right now for the first time).

Chrono.

Speaking of Crisis Core, do you guys think we'll get a Cloud with black hair? (Not explaining why, because this could be a huge spoiler for everyone, who's playing it right now for the first time).
Mayyybe.

Depends on how they decide the alt colors (I'm thinking they'll go Shulk's route and use the other party members)

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
With the attention to detail the base palettes have already, I can see a black-haired Cloud happening.

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
If you guys are bored, maybe some Auto-Mario could help?
After having time to sit down and "play" those auto levels in Mario Maker.
None of them hold a candle to this little gem.

I wouldn't mind some of the Crisis Core battle themes in Smash.

But I don't see them happening at all lol
See when I read this I immediately shifted to Sonic 06.
As I post this I am currently listening to Crisis City modern.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112

Thoughts?
Is that Kim Possible's Monkey fist?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
No, I don't believe so, I think Square owns the design along with all the other Final Fantasy characters and outfits, Keyblades, etc. All Disney owns are the Disney characters and for whatever reason Sora.
Fairly certain Disney owns all of the original properties and characters, including the Keyblade, considering it's in Disney Infinity 3.0.

kylexv

Smash Master
So I just got the true ending in Undertale
Amazing. It's been so long since a video game almost made me cry. GOTY right here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom