• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Likewise, I used two of them on my Y team.

I never could get into Aegislash. :/
I used aeigslash in my main playthrough and that was about it. I don't use ubers in competitive battling( or any Tier for that matter). I use pokemon I like, aren't used much. I come with unique strategies and see what I can do with pokemon no one cares about, like my beloved swalot.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I used aeigslash in my main playthrough and that was about it. I don't use ubers in competitive battling( or any Tier for that matter). I use pokemon I like, aren't used much. I come with unique strategies and see what I can do with pokemon no one cares about, like my beloved swalot.
He wasn't uber at the time

Jdaster64

Smash Ace
NNID
Jdaster64
3DS FC
4141-3026-8303
Switch FC
SW 7540 0069 7907
I used only one, and that was Talonflame.
In hindsight, probably not the best idea when my starter was Fennekin, but I carried it for using Fly.

I did get an Aegislash post-game though.
I started my X file with Fennekin, Talonflame, and the event Torchic they were giving away when the game released. Needless to say, I dropped one of them (Torchic) when I hit the Rock gym; I think I even still had a Vivillon on my team at that point too! It didn't help that I didn't know that I'd already missed Honedge...

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Which is weird because I hate Assassin's Creed 3 and it took liberties just as much as STEAM
Probably because AC3 tried to take itself seriously the whole time.

S.T.E.A.M. knows its ridiculous and owns it.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I started my X file with Fennekin, Talonflame, and the event Torchic they were giving away when the game released. Needless to say, I dropped one of them (Torchic) when I hit the Rock gym; I think I even still had a Vivillon on my team at that point too!
That's why I didn't use talonflame

I had event torchic as my fire

I remember now

Edit: Ironically, Torchic ('s evolutions) are the only one of those that can do good against rock and you dropped him at rock

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Mfw I used both Greninja, Talonflame and Aegislash on my first playthrough
I'm surprised Doublade isn't a more requested character.

:troll:
No kidding, I think the Honedge line would be great for either Smash or Pokken
I mean, they're literally swords, you can get creative with attacks wwhen there is no one holding back the sword

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
I hear if you say We LIKE IKE, WE LIKE IKE, WE LIKE IKE!!!!! at midnight in front of a window in a dark room, then a magic portal will open up and these " Fire Emblem Amiibo" will magically appear before your eyes! And then you will realize they aren't actually there!
Scary huh?
I tried that and I was told to go to sleep.

Soul.

I started Y with Froakie. Other Pokémon were the Event Torchic (Blaziken lol), Venusaur, Manectric, the Lucario that was given to you, and

When I beat the game all I did was breed Pokémon for competitive purposes. I stopped doing that for a while, though.

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Can I just say that I love the Wizard of Oz, it's one of my favorite movies of all time, I mean I've watched it like a billion times and I never seem to get tired of it, it's aged almost perfectly, and that's something that I can't say about a lot of things, it didn't need a sequel or a prequel either, it was fine the way it was. (Yet it got both a prequel and a sequel that I both equally detest)

D

Deleted member

I started my X file with Fennekin, Talonflame, and the event Torchic they were giving away when the game released. Needless to say, I dropped one of them (Torchic) when I hit the Rock gym; I think I even still had a Vivillon on my team at that point too! It didn't help that I didn't know that I'd already missed Honedge...
Should have taken it a step further and had Charmander with you too.
Wait, you started with Talonflame? You mean Fletchling, right?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I voted for bubsy

In the spirit of the game, I wrote the comment

What could PAWssibly go wrong

Jdaster64

Smash Ace
NNID
Jdaster64
3DS FC
4141-3026-8303
Switch FC
SW 7540 0069 7907
Should have taken it a step further and had Charmander with you too.
Wait, you started with Talonflame? You mean Fletchling, right?
Yes, thanks. The first-evolution's name was escaping me for some reason.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Greninja, Talonflame, Aegislash, Heliolisk, Tyrantrum and Trevenant was my Y file on my first run
I named the Greninja Shadow, Aegislash was Masamune, Tyrantrum was Atma and Trevenant was Exdeath
Didn't find SE references to the others

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I had Greninja, Venusaur, Goodra, Tyrantrum, Aegislash, and Exploud I believe

I completely forgot what I had on my other game file but It included a Blastoise for sure

Edit:

Actually, I think it was my other game file that I had the exploud

Blastoise, Exploud, Ampharos - the dream team.

All it was missing was Typhlosion

Last edited:

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
Talonflame makes your eggs hatch faster though (if it has the right ability) which is brilliant for Masuda.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Talonflame makes your eggs hatch faster though (if it has the right ability) which is brilliant for Masuda.
There is a lava snail that can do that same thing but look so much better doing it

DeathFox137

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tech137
I think Mother 3 will probably share the same thing as Earthbound Beginnings. Showing up worldwide near E3 as my guess. But hey. That's just me.

Last edited:

Soul.

Any Pokémon with Flame Body or Magma Armor helps hatch eggs faster.
That, and O-Powers. I've never used O-Powers though so whatever

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
The true anime of the Smash series.
:4mario::4luigi::4peach::4bowser::4larry::4roy::4wendy::4iggy::4morton::4lemmy::4ludwig::4yoshi::4wario2:(Had an OVA, interactive anime games, and an educational video in Wario's case)
Also
:4mario:, :4luigi:, :4peach:, :4bowser: and every Koopaling EXCEPT Lemmy (And Bowser Jr. but he wasn't a thing back then) were in

And :4mario:, :4luigi:, :4peach:, :4bowser:, Toadette and someone who I swear is Prince Peasley were in
Which is actually where Luigi's 8th Color in Smash (The Blue and Yellow) comes from.

AND DERE YA HAVE IT
THAT ENDS MY REPORT FROM DA SCENE!

Jdaster64

Smash Ace
NNID
Jdaster64
3DS FC
4141-3026-8303
Switch FC
SW 7540 0069 7907
There is a lava snail that can do that same thing but look so much better doing it
Or, if you must have Fly, apparently Volcarona can learn it, as I later learned. Which is awesome.

^ I'm pretty sure Luigi's seventh color being that is a coincidence, but it was the first thing I thought of when I saw it.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Also
:4mario:, :4luigi:, :4peach:, :4bowser: and every Koopaling EXCEPT Lemmy (And Bowser Jr. but he wasn't a thing back then) were in

And :4mario:, :4luigi:, :4peach:, :4bowser:, Toadette and someone who I swear is Prince Peasley were in
Which is actually where Luigi's 8th Color in Smash (The Blue and Yellow) comes from.

AND DERE YA HAVE IT
THAT ENDS MY REPORT FROM DA SCENE!
But Lemmy is the best koopaling...

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
My first X team had Chesnaught, Event Blaziken, Venusaur, Lucario (not the one you get, I got a Riolu) , Swanna and Aegislash.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
My first X team had Chesnaught, Event Blaziken, Venusaur, Lucario (not the one you get, I got a Riolu) , Swanna and Aegislash.
I literally just commented I used event torchic and how I forgot I had him

Then when listing off my team, Blaziken was the one I left off...

Blaziken was the one I used instead of exploud. Exploud WAS in my other version.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
So what's going on now? We've been moving so fast, so it's hard to keep up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom