• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red & Green

Just call me Red.
NNID
123Gallon
3DS FC
1332-8993-7355
Switch FC
1960-8956-3517
So you're saying Josuke's hair is ****? Get Dora'd scrub
It looks like some sort of large, weird black tongue to me. Looking at it just makes me feel off.

There is one pompadour everyone can agree is pretty great, though:

Nothing beats Grosky. He's the definition of pompadour fashion and chesthair style.
Correction...Majora's Mask has control over Skull Kid....

But can it transform into a giant fist?
(I would like you to keep in mind i do not watch the jojoshow)

Last edited:
Holy **** that mission was long. So many reinforcements. Boss nearly killed me because of how much HP and damage he had. without Ninian helping Eliwood I would have been ****ed.

Good news is Rath, Oswin, and Heath got a lot of experience whihc they sorely needed. Osiwin went from like 7 to 15 because I had him just stand in a chokepoint and tank about 30 units by himself and kill them all.

EDIT and Hector, in his last 3 levels to 20 got skill level ups and he got a skill book so he ACTUALLY has accuracy now. There will be no survivors
That's the thing though. Nobody does
Zebei confirmed to be a nobody.

This is not news

A Distant Demon A Distant Demon

Side Story 7 has given me a choice between two jobs and am actually horribly torn.

Performer or Pirate
I only liked the first for Buff Up

I didn't even try the second one. Good luck with that. :p

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Well it only mentions retail sales on PS4.

SFV probably still outsells it when you factor in digital and PC.

And to be honest, I know a lot of people will cry foul on SFV for lacking content and what not and say this was deserved, but is Pokkén really any better? I've only played it once so far since I bought it and haven't felt motivated to go back to it since the game has nothing to offer really. I mean the gameplay is solid but there's nothing to do since the content is so lacking. Like in a lot of recent Wii U games. And SFV is a similar situation, but at least that's GETTING updates.
Lots of people feel there's an implicit necessity to not devolve in terms of content when it comes to a fifth entry in a series, which is fortunately not a standard Pokken is being held to. Sequels are supposed to build upon content, not strip most of it away.

I've played other new fighting IPs about as barebones as Pokken, if not moreso. I can't really say the same for fifth entries and SFV.

But you're right, updates are coming, which obv is better than not getting updates. If they weren't coming that'd be pretty dreadful and unforgivable. But that's tangential to the problem of releasing a game with such little content to the point its basically unfinished, which shouldn't be an acceptable trend in gaming. Pokken might be comparatively light on content... but for a new fighting game it's more or less par for the course.

Though charging like $70 for it is some nonsense.

Oops a double post. Mods dun hurt me plz~

No.

It is one of the worst.

Arcade mode would have been ten times better. As someone who plays a lot of fighting games, Pokken's single player was a grueling affair.
I find playing through Arcade mode with any character that you don't main much more gruelling than what Pokken had to offer.

And playing through with a main or a backup or something is fine, but it's short and therefore I'd argue even more repetitive should you do it multiple times.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
It looks like some sort of large, weird black tongue to me. Looking at it just makes me feel off.

YOU MOTHER ****ING DARE TALK **** ABOUT MY HAIR I'LL GODDAMN TEAR YOUR **** OFF AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS WHILE BEATING THE **** OUT OF YOU. THE I'LL HEAL YOU UP TO PERFECT CONDITION AND ZERO PAIN ONLY TO DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN

inb4 people take this seriously

Last edited:

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Oh man, it would really suck if that 7% crit hit after all of this
*crits*
ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME
That's fire emblem for ya....you can never be too paranoid about crits.

On the other hand, when this kinda stuff happens in your favor, it can be glorious.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
  • Same low amount of characters with no DLC at this point (SFV had a character out by this point.)
  • Terrible Plot
  • Excruciatingly lazy and awful single player. I beat the Ferrum league completely and it stopped being fun pretty quickly.
  • Some of the worst voice acting I have ever heard
  • Their rage quitting punishment might as well not exist.
  • What the **** do I do with all this money? It's practically worthless. They're no point to it.
Still I love both Street Fighter V and Pokken Tournament because they the big thing right. They're still very fun to play, especially with other people. They have phenomenal gameplay.

I play both whenever I can, because they're fun. Very fun. Extremely fun.

Just not by yourself.

No.

It is one of the worst.

Arcade mode would have been ten times better. As someone who plays a lot of fighting games, Pokken's single player was a grueling affair.
You forgot how Pokkén only has a half functioning local multiplayer mode unless you have a friend who can haul their Wii U over to your house.

Also yeah, I don't get why fighting games seem to be ditching the CGI endings formula for Arcade Mode that Tekken uses for the single-player. If you can't do anything more robust like Subspace Emissary or Tekken 6's Scenario Campaign, then at least give us some good endings to unlock with each character.

Lots of people feel there's an implicit necessity to not devolve in terms of content when it comes to a fifth entry in a series, which is fortunately not a standard Pokken is being held to. Sequels are supposed to build upon content, not strip most of it away.

I've played other new fighting IPs about as barebones as Pokken, if not moreso. I can't really say the same for fifth entries and SFV.

But you're right, updates are coming, which obv is better than not getting updates. If they weren't coming that'd be pretty dreadful and unforgivable. But that's tangential to the problem of releasing a game with such little content to the point its basically unfinished, which shouldn't be an acceptable trend in gaming. Pokken might be comparatively light on content... but for a new fighting game it's more or less par for the course.

Though charging like $70 for it is some nonsense.
I disagree, I expected more from Pokkén. Not only does it have the pedigree of Tekken's developers (Tekken being the best fighting game series for content), but it's also Pokémon. It's not the character roster that bothers me, but keeping in mind that Pokémon is a kids oriented franchise, you'd think they would have at least tried to add a little more for that kind of demographic to enjoy.

My only personal problem with games like SFV and Pokkén is the fact that, they're far too niche as they are. You can only get your money's worth if you want to compete in EVO or something. With SFV, I at least have more understanding for them doing that, since it's supposed to be for that crowd. But Pokkén has the characters and imagery of a series that's known for accessibility. It should be for more than just the most hardcore in the fighting game community. And with it's current content, it really isn't, especially since the game is quite complex and unorthodox at first for a lot of people.

Red & Green

Just call me Red.
NNID
123Gallon
3DS FC
1332-8993-7355
Switch FC
1960-8956-3517
inb4 people take this seriously
I... oh... I'm sorry about making fun of his hair... I'm such a stupid prick... Ugh... :facepalm:

Welp... time to look for another forum, I see I'm not welcome here, anymore...

andthensomeoneactuallydid

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I... oh... I'm sorry about making fun of his hair... I'm such a stupid prick... Ugh... :facepalm:

Welp... time to look for another forum, I see I'm not welcome here, anymore...

andthensomeoneactuallydid
Gonna give you context for the hair thing. Josuke LOVES his hairstyle for personal reasons when he was 4, it's his Beserk Button, if someone says his hair is ****, they're saying that the personal thing is also ****, which drives him livid. Although it hasn't happened in the anime yet, the most memorable time this happened is when someone tries to bait Josuke in a trap by insulting his hair. Josuke gets so pissed off he pummels the guy mercilessly in a literal blind rage. This moment is so well-known it's one of his moves in the fighting games

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
(I would like you to keep in mind i do not watch the jojoshow)
I'd honestly say you aren't missing out on anything.
It's just ok at best for me.
Then again constantly getting something you didn't enjoy shoved down your throat doesn't help you enjoy it more, it just gets annoying.
Same thing happened with TLOU, the constant worshipping just made me feel disappointed by it when I got around to playing it, still great but not the "messiah" people made it out to be. At least it didn't have ****ty memes on the scale of Jojo.

*awaits flames from Jojo fans that can't handle different opinions*

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
  • Same low amount of characters with no DLC at this point (SFV had a character out by this point.)
  • Terrible Plot
  • Excruciatingly lazy and awful single player. I beat the Ferrum league completely and it stopped being fun pretty quickly.
  • Some of the worst voice acting I have ever heard
  • Their rage quitting punishment might as well not exist.
  • What the **** do I do with all this money? It's practically worthless. They're no point to it.
Still I love both Street Fighter V and Pokken Tournament because they the big thing right. They're still very fun to play, especially with other people. They have phenomenal gameplay.

I play both whenever I can, because they're fun. Very fun. Extremely fun.

Just not by yourself.

No.

It is one of the worst.

I wouldn't say any of that makes it rushed though, barebones definitely, but not rushed. The low amount of characters and lackluster story for instance is really not out of place for a new entry, with the latter in particular not being out of place for a Pokemon game in general (really, it's easier to list the examples that try to tell a story then those that don't, though they are getting better about it). I can definitely understand being disappointed about the level of content, but I can't say it points to the game being rushed, just limited due to being Pokémon's first foray into the fighting genre.

As for SF5, I'm just going to say that having similar amounts of content to a new entry into the genre like Pokken is more questionable when it's coming from a long running franchise. I do understand that they will update it, but I'd prefer a fuller game was released into the franchise then one that has to be built up over months to reach that point.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Oh yeah, I'm all caught up on Durarara!! now and I chose the worst time to do so because stuff is getting real and there's no more for me to watch.

Red & Green

Just call me Red.
NNID
123Gallon
3DS FC
1332-8993-7355
Switch FC
1960-8956-3517
Then again constantly getting something you didn't enjoy shoved down your throat doesn't help you enjoy it more, it just gets annoying.
Same thing happened with TLOU, the constant worshipping just made me feel disappointed by it when I got around to playing it, still great but not the "messiah" people made it out to be. At least it didn't have ****ty memes on the scale of Jojo.

I mean, it looks ok.... but I'm not a big fan of anime. I mean, I know a lot of you here like it, but I tried to get into it and it's just not my thing. I see tons of anime stuff and I don't get the reference to practically ANY of it. I know what I'm about to say is very wrong and very stereotypical, but a lot of anime and manga I see daily is kind of sexual. Like looking at your manga section in your local Barnes and Noble (or whatever book store you go to), you just only see barely-clothed women on every color, and for me it just makes me the smallest bit uncomfortable. Really I only like about one anime, and with that basically a lot of Studio Ghibli's movies. Also, what's TLOU?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

And it's already happening with Undertale for some people. Sad, but true.

You guys don't like Groose?

TIL SmashBoards has horrible taste in characters.
Groose is love, Groose is life.

Last edited:

Red & Green

Just call me Red.
NNID
123Gallon
3DS FC
1332-8993-7355
Switch FC
1960-8956-3517
Oh, don't you get me started on UT.

It's shoved down my throat no matter where I go.

Look, it's fine if people like it, and I like it a little myself, but HOLY **** THE CRINGE. I see it everywhere... And I know there's a lot of nice UT fans out there (Ravenant for example) but I just really can't stand all the "Bad Time" and "Stuff it in the Muffet" jokes, anymore. It's stale, it's not funny, and I'd kind of sort of would like it to stop. That's just me, though.

Bananija

Count of Trickery
I mean, it looks ok.... but I'm not a big fan of anime. I mean, I know a lot of you here like it, but I tried to get into it and it's just not my thing. I see tons of anime stuff and I don't get the reference to practically ANY of it. I know what I'm about to say is very wrong and very stereotypical, but a lot of anime and manga I see daily is kind of sexual. Like looking at your manga section in your local Barnes and Noble (or whatever book store you go to), you just only see barely-clothed women on every color, and for me it just makes me the smallest bit uncomfortable. Really I only like about one anime, and with that basically a lot of Studio Ghibli's movies. Also, what's TLOU?
Trust, you should get to part before judging JoJo. Part 1 is ok, but all the crazy good stuff come from part 2 and onward. Then you can see if you really don't like it. I'm not trying to force you to watch it, it's just want to be sure that you don't miss something that many and I find awesome.

Also, JoJo is more about muscular half-naked man than half naked-girl.

Example:

Red & Green

Just call me Red.
NNID
123Gallon
3DS FC
1332-8993-7355
Switch FC
1960-8956-3517
The Last of Us.

Depending on who you ask it's either Naughty Dog's greatest gift to video games or "Oscar Bait: The Game".
And now I gotta ask what's Oscar Bait? :upsidedown:

You see, over to the far left of this page is a rock. I live under it. It's rather homely, though, even if I'm disconnected from the outside world, a lot.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Undertale: Good game, terribad fandom. You have no idea how many times I cringe when a Sans fangirl wants to "go to the bone zone". I mean, it's a ****ing skeleton that should not have anything but bones.

I feel the same way for Hetlaia as well, a damn war zone over what characters are the cutest with each other. Yes, because it's the end of the world if I ship England with Japan over America. And I'd argue that the cringe for Hetalia is 1,000 times worse than Undertale. Don't get me started on the **** shaming over the female characters either.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior

You see, over to the far left of this page is a rock. I live under it. It's rather homely, though, even if I'm disconnected from the outside world, a lot.
TLOU is a game that almost only has story to offer, it's endearing to some, dumb as **** to others. I personally didn't like it

Also, I think it's fun how Drunkle Qrow suffered Hype Backlash from an anime nobody outside Japan knew about until it got insanely high reviews. Different strokes for different folkes, but Hype Backlash was begging to happen to someone at one point or another

Red & Green

Just call me Red.
NNID
123Gallon
3DS FC
1332-8993-7355
Switch FC
1960-8956-3517
Also, JoJo is more about muscular half-naked man than half naked-girl.

Example:
Well I knew that already, but still. Jojo's just not my cup of tea, whether or not big, bouncy, jiggly jugs or piercing, pumped, bulging biceps are involved.

Undertale: Good game, terribad fandom. You have no idea how many times I cringe when a Sans fangirl wants to "go to the bone zone". I mean, it's a ****ing skeleton that should not have anything but bones.

I feel the same way for Hetlaia as well, a damn war zone over what characters are the cutest with each other. Yes, because it's the end of the world if I ship England with Japan over America. And I'd argue that the cringe for Hetalia is 1,000 times worse than Undertale. Don't get me started on the **** shaming over the female characters either.
I didn't even know there WAS female characters in Hetalia. It feels like the only thing I hear about in that show is "AmericaxEngland" or any other ship like that. I mean, come on, this is a show about extremely stereotypical country-people in a world war or some **** like that, what's with all the shipping?

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
As far as I'm concerned it happened pretty much at launch with Undertale.
Yeah it's great but I feel that, once again, the fans really overblow it.
Granted that tends to be the case with most if not all things that have a fanbase.

The Last Of Us.
The opening was apparently supposed to make me feel sad to the point of tears that someone I knew for about 5 minutes, if even that, died. I'll feel sad about a character's death if they've been characterised well across the whole game or even a series of games (See: Dom from Gears of War).
The ending didn't sit well with me in spite of being understandable given Joel's position and what he went through.
Stealth was decent. Not the best by any means but far from the worst.
Gunplay is in the same boat though that's generally not encouraged unless you want a swarm of clickers ripping your throat out.
Survival stuff was alright.
The game as a whole was great and did what it does really well but I found it to be nothing special and can see why it won awards and certainly deserves some, especially for Ellie.

"Oscar bait" is a term people use to describe stuff that look like they've been made for the sole purpose of winning awards. it's derived from the film community because Films win Oscars.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Undertale confirmed for promoting necrophilia. :urg:

And I would easily rate the Hetalia fangirls as bad as the Naruto fandom. I really wanted to enjoy the anime for what it was, but seeing all the fangirling and fights over ships turned me off the fandom easily. Not that I was missing anything since the humor is "hit or miss" for something that parodies World War II.

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I disagree, I expected more from Pokkén. Not only does it have the pedigree of Tekken's developers (Tekken being the best fighting game series for content), but it's also Pokémon. It's not the character roster that bothers me, but keeping in mind that Pokémon is a kids oriented franchise, you'd think they would have at least tried to add a little more for that kind of demographic to enjoy.
Kids? I mean last I checked kids like Charizard and Mewtwo and Blaziken and Pikachu and Lucario and whatnot. To me it seems like a mix between unconventional choices and painfully conventional ones. Kids are also fine having fun with a game instead of trying to turn pro with it. And Pokemon may have a large demographic of kids, but it has a large demographic of adults, and mixed with the fact that it's a more traditional fighter (and it's even being pushed at EVO), which usually skews more towards the dedicated, older gamer, it seems like the demographic Nintendo is going for is not the casual kid with this one.

And I guess the first part is a matter of opinion. I was looking for a competent, viable spin-off traditional fighting game from Namco, and I got what I was expecting. I didn't expect it to blow me away, and it didn't, but I'm certainly not disappointed with it. Especially since the combat system is unique, and some of the character choices are pretty antithetical to normal fighting game affair, which is some nice diversity.

I did think we'd get a couple more characters, but like I said, 16 characters is pretty normal for the first iteration of a fighting series.

My only personal problem with games like SFV and Pokkén is the fact that, they're far too niche as they are. You can only get your money's worth if you want to compete in EVO or something. With SFV, I at least have more understanding for them doing that, since it's supposed to be for that crowd. But Pokkén has the characters and imagery of a series that's known for accessibility. It should be for more than just the most hardcore in the fighting game community. And with it's current content, it really isn't, especially since the game is quite complex and unorthodox at first for a lot of people.
Again that's subjective. I got my money's worth on Soulcalibur II and MvC 2 and 3, and SFIV many times over and I have no illusions about being anywhere near pro level. Plus, even with niche genres like the traditional fighter, it's still the minority that participates in the FGC. SFIV sold like 8 million or something (idk), you think all of those people are active in tourneys and whatnot?

And the game is hardly masquerading as a typical Pokemon experience, I mean it doesn't even have the word Pokemon in the title.

People are also clamouring for a Pokemon MMO, but that's hardly an immediately accessible experience for those unfamiliar with the genre, does that mean we should get some watered down pseudo-MMO? Mario ventured into RPG territory a while back, itself a genre more niche and complex than a platformer, but that seemed to go over fine as well.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Oscar Bait = Movies specifically designed to cater to big name reviewers tastes to win oscars and whatnot.

In this case I guess you could call it GOTY Bait. lol

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You are the scum of the earth.
At least I don't jave ****taste :^)

Groose has **** hair. He should ask Josuke for advice
If anyone needs hair advice, it's you :troll:
This also just reminded me that I still haven't watched this week's episode
That's fire emblem for ya....you can never be too paranoid about crits.

On the other hand, when this kinda stuff happens in your favor, it can be glorious.

I couldn't check her crit but I knew sge wouldn't normally OHKO Kaze
And then I just stared at my screen for five minutes thinking on what had happened...

What color do you want your coffin to be?

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I didn't even know there WAS female characters in Hetalia. It feels like the only thing I hear about in that show is "AmericaxEngland" or any other ship like that. I mean, come on, this is a show about extremely stereotypical country-people in a world war or some **** like that, what's with all the shipping?
Oh yes, female characters did exist. They were based on minor first or second world countries (Hungary, Ukraine, Belarus, Vietnam, Belgium, etc) with only few getting a decent amount of screen time. They suffer from the Ron the Death Eater trope because they "get in the way" of your average fan's beautiful yaoi ship.

Overall, the fans do blow up the attractiveness of the male characters a lot while ignoring the satirical humor at times. That's why the manga/anime always had this massive female following and a yaoi following that rivals that of your average shonen manga. I love yaoi as the next girl, though I can admit there are serious problems with the fandom.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I always say try an episode out, see if you like it or not. I tried Yokai Watch and One Punch Man, didn't enjoy em. If you don't want to, simply don't.

The ONLY way I knew Hetalia had female characters was when a friend of mine sent me a song sung by Belgium (female) and Netherlands because of our country
Speaking of Hetalia I should give it a go, I liked what I saw but never got back to it
Oscar Bait = Movies specifically designed to cater to big name reviewers tastes to win oscars and whatnot.

In this case I guess you could call it GOTY Bait. lol
GOTY titles are so ****ing dumb. What permanently cemented this for me was the backlash Game Awards got for doing Dragon Age Inquisition(?) as GOTY despite it only being very recent, yet Bayonetta 2 was a game one of the judges literally said that if it won, he'd leave the Awards. Wasn't Fallout 4 nominated for GOTY last year after I think 3 weeks of release?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Kids? I mean last I checked kids like Charizard and Mewtwo and Blaziken and Pikachu and Lucario and whatnot. To me it seems like a mix between unconventional choices and painfully conventional ones. Kids are also fine having fun with a game instead of trying to turn pro with it. And Pokemon may have a large demographic of kids, but it has a large demographic of adults, and mixed with the fact that it's a more traditional fighter (and it's even being pushed at EVO), which usually skews more towards the dedicated, older gamer, it seems like the demographic Nintendo is going for is not the casual kid with this one.

And I guess the first part is a matter of opinion. I was looking for a competent, viable spin-off traditional fighting game from Namco, and I got what I was expecting. I didn't expect it to blow me away, and it didn't, but I'm certainly not disappointed with it. Especially since the combat system is unique, and some of the character choices are pretty antithetical to normal fighting game affair, which is some nice diversity.

I did think we'd get a couple more characters, but like I said, 16 characters is pretty normal for the first iteration of a fighting series.

Again that's subjective. I got my money's worth on Soulcalibur II and MvC 2 and 3, and SFIV many times over and I have no illusions about being anywhere near pro level. Plus, even with niche genres like the traditional fighter, it's still the minority that participates in the FGC. SFIV sold like 4 or 5 million or something (idk), you think all of those people are active in tourneys and whatnot?

And the game is hardly masquerading as a typical Pokemon experience, I mean it doesn't even have the word Pokemon in the title.

People are also clamouring for a Pokemon MMO, but that's hardly an immediately accessible experience for those unfamiliar with the genre, does that mean it shouldn't be attempted? Mario ventured into RPG territory a while back, itself a genre more niche and complex than a platformer, but that seemed to go over fine as well.
I...wasn't talking about the character choices.

I was talking about the content, as in the stuff to do.

There's jack to do in Pokkén unless you are looking to go pro or have a good amount of friends to play with, and have people OK with playing subpar local multiplayer or hauling their Wii U over.

Considering Pokémon as a franchise is aimed at kids more than anyone (and don't even try to pretend it isn't), you'd think they would have put some more modes and stuff into it. Give more casual players something to do. But it doesn't, and because of this and it's complex fighting system, the game ends up being just for more hardcore players. And that seems misguided considering it's Pokémon.

Also there isn't such a thing as a genre that's "difficult to get into". Every genre has game that's easy to get into. Pokémon itself is this for RPGs. Your Mario RPG example also doesn't work, because Mario's foray into the RPG genre worked BECAUSE it was accessible.

When it comes to fighting games, you either make them accessible by having a simple to understand gameplay system (like Smash), or lots of extra modes and stuff to play and other content like character endings to enjoy (like Tekken). Pokkén does neither. It feels too niche to be billed as a big Wii U title.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I'll never really understand Fi's design. She lacks emotion and doesn't have any visible arms after all.
Not sure what Fi has to do with my post...but Fi is basically like an AI computer robot...designed heavily after the master sword...her drapery arms are meant to mimic the master sword's hilt...

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I always say try an episode out, see if you like it or not. I tried Yokai Watch and One Punch Man, didn't enjoy em. If you don't want to, simply don't.

The ONLY way I knew Hetalia had female characters was when a friend of mine sent me a song sung by Belgium (female) and Netherlands because of our country
Speaking of Hetalia I should give it a go, I liked what I saw but never got back to it
Yeah, try to get back into Hetalia. The first series (Season 1-2) are a good start since it introduce the earlier chapters of the manga.

Just try to ignore the shippers or mentioning any ships. It can get ugly pretty fast when either of that happen.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Yeah, try to get back into Hetalia. The first series (Season 1-2) are a good start since it introduce the earlier chapters of the manga.

Just try to ignore the shippers or mentioning any ships. It can get ugly pretty fast when either of that happen.
It's shipping, that's self-explanatory. I saw the dub, is that finished or is it an ongoing series?

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
It's shipping, that's self-explanatory. I saw the dub, is that finished or is it an ongoing series?
The new series Beautiful World just got dubbed by FUNimation a few years ago. And The World Twinkle was released last year with no dub (it will probably be announced later this year).

So you have a long way to go before you've seen the whole thing.

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
I had already seen the Disney Sings All-star video that Opossum Opossum posted, but felt like watching it again.
I found this work of art in the suggestions:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5kETiLtfEI
EDIT:
I changed it to a link from an embed, because I realized that the thumbnail has a flipping off hand. So be warned, sorry about the original post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom