• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Bananija

Count of Trickery
...Oh wow...Ppg reboot couldn't get any worse I thought. They STEAL jokes from other shows and don't even try to be subtle. Just...How? This was in the works for more than 3 hours, right?
My biggest concern is that you continue to care about it. Why are you so cruel with yourself Annuga?

But to answer your question : probably not.

_Silver_

I don't even know anymore.
NNID
coffeeman65
3DS FC
1349-8695-1576
Still crying in my corner about how
images-3.jpeg
isn't in Smash yet thanks to those idiots at Konami

If Hudson was still here, he would have had somewhat of a chance...

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
You're in luck!
"I ran across some issues trying to make the face look nice."

Can't blame him.

Peach and Daisy's faces almost never come out well in 3D.

Not even being a **** or anything, like they rarely have well modeled faces for some reason.

Smash Bros Peach and Ultra Smash Peach are the only good looking Peach models.

And SEGA Daisy is the only good looking Daisy.

Last edited:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
"I ran across some issues trying to make the face look nice."

Can't blame him.

Peach and Daisy's faces almost never come out well in 3D.

Not even being a **** or anything, like they rarely have well modeled faces for some reason.

Smash Bros Peach and Ultra Smash Peach are the only good looking Peach models.

And SEGA Daisy is the only good looking Daisy.
I thought Peach looked nice in Mario Party 10.

Or at least her render does.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I thought Peach looked nice in Mario Party 10.

Or at least her render does.
The render looks nice (though it's a bit over done for my tastes).

The in-game model doesn't. Her face looks derpy and cross-eyed, like in a lot of games. And like she's made of porcelain.

I mean I know that's the point of the original 2D design but it doesn't translate well into 3D.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Inb4 Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan begs for a Brash the Bear hack.
Well, have you seen the last Brash hack that existed. It looks like absolute **** compared to the lovely pre-rendered sprites he had. That's why the shoo-in deserves better for his grand Smash debut.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Anybody else buying the new Splatoon Amiibos?
I am. The Squid Sisters are among my favorite Splatoon characters. They would look nice next to my World of Nintendo plushies based on them.

There better be an update where you can scan and play as them in Super Mario Maker.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
If Nintendo was a company that lived in the modern era, Imagine what Smash would be like with mod support.

ElectroLightning

Banned via Warnings
NNID
kultava
I am. The Squid Sisters are among my favorite Splatoon characters. They would look nice next to my World of Nintendo plushies based on them.

There better be an update where you can scan and play as them in Super Mario Maker.
Same here. I'm probably going to make an Octo Valley level right after I make the U.S.S Enterprise from Star Trek (don't ask me how I'm going to do that).

Last edited:

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
Bluster will always be the best and he will eventually make his way into the games. Some day. Eventually. Never...

In other news, looking at Snapchat, I noticed that one of the live feeds had an Excitebiker on it for motorcrossing. Even had a filter showing 3 of the bikers riding along to footage of a motor cross race. I thought that was pretty cool.

n8han11

Smash Journeyman
Now all we need are mods that give :4dk: and :4diddy: their voices from the cartoon. We all need that in our lives.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Yo I'm back (not that any1 here remembers my first posts) :starman:
Been speedrunning TP HD. I also speedrun WW HD as well, but TP has more replay value. Also been practicing my voice acting via Photo Dojo. Best DSiWare game of all time.
How about y'all?

D

Deleted member

Been speedrunning TP HD. I also speedrun WW HD as well, but TP has more replay value. Also been practicing my voice acting via Photo Dojo. Best DSiWare game of all time.
How about y'all?
I remember you from the Smash 4 Link boards (Long time, no see by the way.), but not from NintenZone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Burruni

Smash Hero
How about y'all?
3 Weapons, 6 Costumes, ?? Heart Containers away from being done with HW:L's Master Quest board (bar 2nd Skullutuas).

After which I'm gonna be switching to Bravely Second

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
I only remember you from the Smash 4 Link boards (Long time, no see by the way.), but not from NintenZone.
Oh hey there. :starman:
I thought about going back and giving everyone a hello... but they're gonna give me hell over my scrubbiness.
3 Weapons, 6 Costumes, ?? Heart Containers away from being done with HW:L's Master Quest board (bar 2nd Skullutuas).

After which I'm gonna be switching to Bravely Second
The Adventure Map is the only thing I've 100%ed in that game. I planned to complete the game entirely in the summer, but I don't think it's worth wasting 2 weeks out of my summer.

Burruni

Smash Hero
Oh hey there. :starman:
I thought about going back and giving everyone a hello... but they're gonna give me hell over my scrubbiness.

The Adventure Map is the only thing I've 100%ed in that game. I planned to complete the game entirely in the summer, but I don't think it's worth wasting 2 weeks out of my summer.
Ha you think you can 100% the game in 2 weeks

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
I am speed runner. I beat WW HD 6 hours and TP HD 8 hours. First play through. I uncontested WR holder for IL runs of Zelda's Birthday.
U know not who you speak to, young one.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
The Completionist did it in something close to that actually, IIRC.

It's possible, if you dedicate your time to it, optimise your route on the map and in levels, know the exploits for defeating certain enemies faster, and can efficiently manage your upgrades. Also, exploiting the 10 Million Rupee glitch can help.

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
The Completionist did it in something close to that actually, IIRC.

It's possible, if you dedicate your time to it, optimise your route on the map and in levels, know the exploits for defeating certain enemies faster, and can efficiently manage your upgrades. Also, exploiting the 10 Million Rupee glitch can help.
In some levels, it's as easy as spamming the light arrow powerups and dodging to cancel the animation. That's how I unlocked Lana's Lvl 3 Summoning Gate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom