• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Yeah, Erased has very memorable characters.

The whole "who's the killer" thing was kinda easy to figure out... Though I admit I did spoil myself beforehand, but the hints were there nonetheless.

Now, go watch Joker Game. :p It won't disappoint. I've only watched 3 episodes of it and I'm liking it a lot already. Great premise and characters.

In other news, I completed the main story of Hyrule Warriors Legends and unlocked Cia.
The candy in the car was such a giveaway. Like an adult would have that much in his car. :laugh:

I do like how Satoru basically said that he kinda figured it out, but because of how the teacher was a father figure to him, he didn't want to believe it.

Will do. I'm a fan of the historical fiction genre, so it'll be right up my alley.

_Silver_

I don't even know anymore.
NNID
coffeeman65
3DS FC
1349-8695-1576

Mods mods and more mods.
If he gives Quint his pogo stick jackhammer thingy for a Final Smash then that would be great.

While we're at it, how about we get some other people to make Sunstar, Ballade, Enker, and Punk

D

Deleted member

Man, Part 4 is already starting with all these feels, I don't think I'll survive until the end
Also
Keichi and Ryoma are probably somehow related :p

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I just realised.

If they're gonna do Limited Edition alt colours for Splatoon amiibo, what's to stop them from doing it with the Smash amiibo now?

I probably wouldn't buy simple alt colours other than for Rosalina, Sonic, and maybe Yoshi, but I would like to get all of the alt characters and alt costumes.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I'm not sure what it's supposed to be, but I get "Vampire Rosalina" from it.
Just my initial thoughts...based on the red eyes and white hair being a signature characteristic of the sheikah...

I just realised.

If they're gonna do Limited Edition alt colours for Splatoon amiibo, what's to stop them from doing it with the Smash amiibo now?

I probably wouldn't buy simple alt colours other than for Rosalina, Sonic, and maybe Yoshi, but I would like to get all of the alt characters and alt costumes.
I'd be all over the Fierce Deity and black ZSS no questions asked...

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I went on 4chan to get any new gaming news and there's absolutely nothing but the Crash in Uncharted 4 thread and it's a ****post city there especially when people are crapping on Crash as well

I lost all faith in life.

Also I hope Crash isn't gonna be made by Naughty Dog if the reboot is real. None of the original guys are even there and none of them with the love for series especially considering they don't want to do those type of games

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I went on 4chan to get any new gaming news and there's absolutely nothing but the Crash in Uncharted 4 thread and it's a ****post city there especially when people are crapping on Crash as well

I lost all faith in life.

Also I hope Crash isn't gonna be made by Naughty Dog if the reboot is real. None of the original guys are even there and none of them with the love for series especially considering they don't want to do those type of games
>Being disappointed when 4chan is ****post city

What were you honestly expecting?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
The only times you can expect a not ****posting thread from 4chan are:

-The rare waifu thread where everyone gets along
-If the news discussed is just THAT good
-If...

Once every 100 years, /v/ does readings of Rosalina's Storybook.

OK they aren't THAT rare but they are an actual thing and they are my favourite.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
My thought with it is that it'd make a good video game equivalent to the "Overly Attached Girlfriend" meme.

Overly Attached Waifu

overlyattachedwaifu.png

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Yeah I agree with this sentiment. As much as I Iove Naughty Dog's Crash games I prefer the Traveler's Tales games over them. Crash 4 was IMO just as good as Crash 3 minus the loading times and Crash 5 is IMO the best Crash game out there. Shame how TT doesn't get as much praise as NG gets all the time.

I'm hoping that TT can get the series back as opposed to NG.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
These errors tell me about the new PPG...
A) animations are being rushed
and
B) corners are being cut, likely to get the show out as quickly as possible

The animation style is so simplistic, there really is no excuse for this many errors to be present...I can forgive one or two animation errors (like Elsa's hair going through her arm) but this many is almost cringeworthy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom