• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I want to see them use all the Bonds. It'd be awesome.

Yeah pretty much.

Anime is so awkward. (My brother is more into it than me)
What other ones have you seen that gave you that impression? It could be easier to determine whether you simply aren't as into the medium or have just had a run of bad luck if we know what you've encountered.

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
I'm not really into anime actually, I feel they're too awkward...

Although I am a fan of SAO when it doesn't shove fan service at me.
You're not even a fan of Miyazaki's work?

By the way has anyone seen this?

This is the worst game I have ever played, period.
Hey, Cat-Dog! I remember that show.

Last edited:

esdssserdt

Smash Cadet
What other ones have you seen that gave you that impression? It could be easier to determine whether you simply aren't as into the medium or have just had a run of bad luck if we know what you've encountered.
I guess I'm not into the medium. Though I do like Dragon Ball and Naruto.
You're not even a fan of Miyazaki's work?
I like Miyazaki, but I haven't seen it in ages.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
By the way has anyone seen this?

This is the worst game I have ever played, period.
Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh.

I actually remember that thing.

That was a PC game at my grandparent's house that I played at one point when I was a little kid.

Oh my gooooosh. XD

Last edited:

esdssserdt

Smash Cadet
Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh.

I actually remember that thing.

That was a PC game at my grandparent's house that I played at one point.

Oh my gooooosh. XD
It's soooooo bad.................

All the audio is recycled, there are glitches all over the place, the game will occasionally stop from time to time, and the graphics are just... NOOOOOOOO...........................................

D

Deleted member

This is where I open the Court Record to point out a contradiction... :p

Not so fast, that autopsy report is outdated

Here is the updated report
As you can see, instead of "they're[anime] too weird" it says "most of them are too weird"

Ergo, that means it is possible for SAO to not fall into that category

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
It's soooooo bad.................

All the audio is recycled, there are glitches all over the place, the game will occasionally stop from time to time, and the graphics are just... NOOOOOOOO...........................................
I think I was too young to notice at the time, but just seeing that thing brings back some faint memories.

Here, I'll go look up a video.

Oh gosh. The memories. The memories. THEY'RE COMING BACK TO ME! XD

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think I was too young to notice at the time, but just seeing that thing brings back some faint memories.

Here, I'll go look up a video.

Oh gosh. The memories. The memories. THEY'RE COMING BACK TO ME! XD
Why didn't they add Zim?

esdssserdt

Smash Cadet
I was mostly referring to the arcade version actually. Though from what I've seen I'm not sure if the other versions are any better.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
>people crapping on Nicktoons Racing

Thanks for destroying my childhood you freaks

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
daily reminder digimon racing was a thing...and it was awfull
OK, time to look that up.

GBA and racing spinoff. Good mix. :troll:

>people crapping on Nicktoons Racing

Thanks for destroying my childhood you freaks
Hey, it's not so bad. For a '99 game it looks pretty great, actually.

Just basking in the nostalgia here.

VRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrRRRRRRRRR

esdssserdt

Smash Cadet
I played the arcade version, so I mostly see that that was the worst version.

Isn't usually that the arcade version is the definitive version and the console version sucks?

What the hell happened here?

_Silver_

I don't even know anymore.
NNID
coffeeman65
3DS FC
1349-8695-1576
We're talking about Racing games?

Well, I like the Mario Kart series(like most of us). But I also liked Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing. Transformed was also alright.

The sad thing is...it's pretty pointless to have Sonic drive. He can already go as fast as his own car.

esdssserdt

Smash Cadet

Well, I like the Mario Kart series(like most of us). But I also liked Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing. Transformed was also alright.

The sad thing is...it's pretty pointless to have Sonic drive. He can already go as fast as his own car.
I never got that actually, why doesn't Sonic run?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

It's not pointless.

This way he can be on equal footing with the rest of the competition. For their sake. :troll:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

Sonic was actually meant to run on foot for Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing, there's even a concept screenshot of it.

They changed it because the drift wouldn't work properly with the racers on foot.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Sonic R was pretty good in my opinion, it's too bad it's so underrated.
Sonic R is one of those games that honestly wasn't done that well, but the CONCEPT is bloody perfect.

They really need to make another game like that, the only other racing game like it that I can think of is Rayman M/Arena (which is far superior).

I never got that actually, why doesn't Sonic run?
His in-game bio states that he drives because he values fair competition. Which is actually an established character trait of his. It's nice that they paid attention to that.

esdssserdt

Smash Cadet
Sonic R is one of those games that honestly wasn't done that well, but the CONCEPT is bloody perfect.

They really need to make another game like that, the only other racing game like it that I can think of is Rayman M/Arena (which is far superior).

His in-game bio states that he drives because he values fair competition. Which is actually an established character trait of his. It's nice that they paid attention to that.
They do, and they should also get Amy out of that car while they're at it.

Why was Amy driving a car in the first place, it literally made no sense.

_Silver_

I don't even know anymore.
NNID
coffeeman65
3DS FC
1349-8695-1576
Sonic was actually meant to run on foot for Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing, there's even a concept screenshot of it.

They changed it because the drift wouldn't work properly with the racers on foot.
Unless Sonic can turn into a ball and drift.

I mean, look at Opa-Opa. He just FLIES through the whole race(Tails could have probably done it too), and he...um...somehow drifts. I know he's actually a spacecraft, but...

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
They do, and they should also get Amy out of that car while they're at it.

Why was Amy driving a car in the first place, it literally made no sense.
Because SHAWT UUUUP, I CAN DO WHAT I WAAAANT NOW BECAUSE I'M A LADY NAOW

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
On the topic of underrated kart racers:

This game is the definition of underrated.

Like seriously, it had every right to be a huge hit but nobody was interested, partly because the creation aspect was so deep and complex.

I bloody loved it though. Played it 10 hours straight when I first got it, and completed the Story Mode 100%. And then the next day started doing the community levels.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

Funny enough, Sonic can actually drift on foot at one point in Sonic Generations HD.

It's sucky to use, but he can do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom