• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
The problem with Game Theory isn't that the theories are terrible a lot of the time. If it was just that, it would be a harmless channel. There are plenty of crappy fan theories that go ignored, or people just view them as fun "what if" scenarios.

The problem is how it managed to get so popular and influential (it used to actually be pretty good), to the point people take it as gospel. Like I said earlier, he's an idiot with too much power.

And honestly, the quality of his theories lately has just been THAT abysmal honestly. Like it's not even entertaining to think about anymore because most of his theories can be proven false with simple, baseline knowledge of a game series. For example:

"Link is dead in Majora's Mask and is going through purgatory" - the Hero of Time (the Link from OoT and MM) literally shows up in Twilight Princess as an adult-proportioned spirit with grand armour (referred to as "The Hero's Shade"), with wisdom befitting of an adult, to teach you the hidden sword skills, and even refers to the Hero of Twilight as his "child". Twilight Princess takes place after Majora's Mask. It's very clearly outlined here that the Hero of Time DID live to adulthood, so this theory is dead on arrival. And Hyrule Historia also flat out confirmed that the Hero's Shade is the Hero of Time, and that the Hero of Twilight is his descendant by blood. How he didn't think to look this up baffles me.

"Rosalina is Luigi and Peach's time travelling daughter, her dead parents from the storybook are Luigi and Peach" - I've written a short essay on the plethora of things wrong with this theory, but the only thing you need to know is that it largely relies on the idea that Rosalina's original home was the Mushroom Kingdom. However, Rosalina flat out says her original home was the Gateway Planet, in a cutscene during Super Mario Galaxy (it's within the Red Star Mission). She wasn't anywhere near the Mushroom Kingdom as a child.

"Mario is actually faster than Sonic" - this theory largely relied on using Sonic's official height of 110cm, and applying it to his sprites in Sonic 1, getting a "pixel height" based on that, and trying to determine his speed based on that. He then did the same for Mario's SMB1 Small Mario sprite, and concluded that Sonic is actually moving slower than Mario and his larger size in relation to the camera makes him look like he is moving faster. The problem here is that:

The 110cm measurement for Sonic's size is something that originated with the Sonic Adventure Era, using the Modern Sonic design. Sonic Generations however, clearly shows that Classic Sonic (i.e Sonic from Sonic 1 - Generations opens with Classic Sonic beginning Green Hill Zone and being pulled from out of his own time) is shorter than Modern Sonic. So the fact MatPat applied Modern Sonic's height to Classic Sonic, means his entire calculation falls apart. And yes, Sonic Generations predates his video, by more than a year.

As for what Classic Sonic's actual height is, it's 76.54cm. This is based on the fact that in the Japanese manual for Sonic CD, it's shown that Metal Sonic is 765.4mm (equal to 76.54cm). Since Classic Sonic is the same height as Classic Metal Sonic, this can be applied to Classic Sonic too.
I mean I don't have too much of a problem with Game Theory (funny enough, I think his Film Theory series is infinitely better, minus the Anna and Elsa aren't really sisters one...the Ant-Man one's actually pretty funny), but the one that always stuck out to me was the one where he starts off:

"As we proved last time, Wario is ten feet tall."

What.

Triangles can be long sided. A keyblade can fit in there. That can only mean! *fabulous pose with a loud BAM! sound effect* YOU secretly became a mod, but used your illuminati powers to hide the red username in an attempt to blame Opossum! The evidence is that Opossum loves Disney Infinity, EVERY hardcore Disney fan like that can do no wrong!
If I was a mod you can be damn sure I wouldn't be hiding it. . .I even know a video I would post loud and proud if I got it. >_> RIP modesty
EVERY hardcore Disney fan can do no wrong!
Well you're not wrong.

Burruni

Smash Hero
I mean I don't have too much of a problem with Game Theory (funny enough, I think his Film Theory series is infinitely better, minus the Anna and Elsa aren't really sisters one...the Ant-Man one's actually pretty funny), but the one that always stuck out to me was the one where he starts off:

"As we proved last time, Wario is ten feet tall."

What.
Wario's filled with helium if he's 10 feet tall, is that stocky, and weighs 308 pounds.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
This went up 2 days ago apparently, surprised I didn't catch it.

It's only now hitting me just how old Miyamoto is getting.

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
As long as Game Theory doesn't posit its information as anything more than theories I don't see the problem.

With theories the onus is very much on the individual to accept or reject what's being presented. I'm sure we've all heard a crackpot conspiracy theory at one time or another, it's not like the term naturally carries a great deal of credibility. Even if misinformation is spread its not the kind that will detract from enjoyment of the games. Frankly it's worse when DYKG or some such source gets their info wrong, because they position themselves as bringers of fact.

In the case of Game Theory arguing against them is a waste of time, not simply because it will amount to a drop in the pond, but because the "information" being presented in the first place doesn't really matter.

Burruni

Smash Hero
Fun facts about approximate heights.

Samus, the woman not the armor, ranges between 6'3" (Metroid II manual) to 5'9" (figurine for Other M scale). No wonder she's picked up heels to make up for the gap.

Mario similarly ranges between 4'9" to 5'1"

What makes this more interesting, alongside it being a medium for the Marioverse approximate heights.

This art in Hyrule Historia actually gives a bit of insight to the Zeldaverse... at least, the SNES era of it.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
https://www.kickstarter.com/project...-uk-fan-convention-one-more-run/posts/1550136

I can't believe I'll get to see Takashi Iizuka in the flesh, and see Jun Senoue perform live!

As long as Game Theory doesn't posit its information as anything more than theories I don't see the problem.

With theories the onus is very much on the individual to accept or reject what's being presented. I'm sure we've all heard a crackpot conspiracy theory at one time or another, it's not like the term naturally carries a great deal of credibility. Even if misinformation is spread its not the kind that will detract from enjoyment of the games. Frankly it's worse when DYKG or some such source gets their info wrong, because they position themselves as bringers of fact.

In the case of Game Theory arguing against them is a waste of time, not simply because it will amount to a drop in the pond, but because the "information" being presented in the first place doesn't really matter.
Actually, MatPat states some of his theories as fact and actually does not listen to reason a lot of the time.

The Rosalina one is a good example, he's so proud of that one that he keeps calling back to it in later theories as if it's fact.

Another one is the "FNAF 4 is wrong" one - infamous for the fact he DIRECTLY called out Scott Cawthon on it. Scott Cawthon had to comment on his video saying that the full story of the game had not been revealed yet and that there would be more to come. This comment was deleted not even an hour later.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Fun facts about approximate heights.

Samus, the woman not the armor, ranges between 6'3" (Metroid II manual) to 5'9" (figurine for Other M scale). No wonder she's picked up heels to make up for the gap.

Mario similarly ranges between 4'9" to 5'1"

What makes this more interesting, alongside it being a medium for the Marioverse approximate heights.

This art in Hyrule Historia actually gives a bit of insight to the Zeldaverse... at least, the SNES era of it.
So what you're saying is Ganon is too big for Smash, yes? :p

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
I laugh every time people here get upset at MatPat for Game Theory.

It's a fun channel. Not meant to be taken as gospel. People do take is as that sometimes. But I rarely ever see it. It's not MatPat's fault if people do. Who cares if he thinks his theories are right. It doesn't harm you. Sorry he put work into a huge channel and grew a fanbase by making some solid entertainment and you didn't.

Lmfao. Literally I've seen someone say. "I like some of his videos". To, "MatPat is an idiot."

How the hell is the guy an idiot. Christ. Some of you just need to grow up and learn to ignore stuff you don't like and not attack someone behind a computer screen. The dude is far from an idiot, no need for that.

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
You're wasting a really good unit then, she gets 4 Str/Mag/Skl/Spd after killing an enemy unit, combine this with either Azura's Sing or Galeforce(if you have it) or even both and you got a killing machine in your hands
Even on my Hard mode run where she got RNG screwed, Paladin!Peri makes for a great Pair-up bot for Odin
I was mostly being facetious (since support-wise, she can be a bit... crazy). As a unit, she's fine for the reasons you stated, my only issues with her are her questionable bulk and it's easy for her to get overlooked for units like Effie.

"Uh, this map is actually being manageable, only the Fighter will remain and he can't kill anyone"
*finishes turn*
*3 Wyvern Riders spawn roght next to my units*
"Well, ****"
*they all move in and kill Gaius and Lissa*
"WHAT!?
WJATWJSTAHVSDH???"
Seriously, **** Lunatic
Yeah, that mechanic is a pain to deal with in Awakening since sometimes it comes out of nowhere and blindsides you for not knowing the chapter. Thank Naga they learned their lesson for Fates.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

It's a fun channel. Not meant to be taken as gospel. People do take is as that sometimes. But I rarely ever see it. It's not MatPat's fault if people do.

Lmfao. Literally I've seen someone say. "I like some of his videos". To, "MatPat is an idiot."

How the hell is the guy an idiot. Christ. Some of you just need to grow up and learn to ignore stuff you don't like and not attack someone behind a computer screen. The dude is far from an idiot, no need for that.
People call him an idiot for multiple reasons. Are they justified? No. Except when there's major misinformation like Wario's height

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
Read my last post.

The guy has flat out said his theories are "right" many a time before. And has also called developers "wrong".
Who ****ing cares? The dude is smart. He actually does some solid research on his ****.

It's fun. Jesus Christ.

He isn't hurting you. People do this thing where they ignore stuff if it annoys them. Crazy foreign concept, I know.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Who ****ing cares? The dude is smart. He actually does some solid research on his ****.

It's fun. Jesus Christ.

He isn't hurting you. People do this thing where they ignore stuff if it annoys them. Crazy foreign concept, I know.
Again, Matpat does get misinformation quite a lot, and as SBrawler actually said, he deleted Scott's comment which said "Er, I'm not wrong about my own game, you're forgetting something".My feelings would be hurt if I was told I was wrong and had my comment deleted by the person who claimed I'm wrong

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
The problem with Game Theory isn't so much their content itself but people actually citing those theories as real.

In other words, people not knowing how to tell apart different types of information.

Of course, one would think that in such a digital era we live in now and having the biggest source of information at a distance of a click (AKA the Internet), people would bother doing research on whatever subject. After all, search engines like Google exist.

Yet, it seems that the insane flux of information has had the opposite effect in many of humanity's minds. Talk about ironic, but some know better.

←り通 And I see people have started to wear their tinfoil hats over the thread title... 画計←

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
sonicbrawler182 said:
Actually, MatPat states some of his theories as fact and actually does not listen to reason a lot of the time.

The Rosalina one is a good example, he's so proud of that one that he keeps calling back to it in later theories as if it's fact.

Another one is the "FNAF 4 is wrong" one - infamous for the fact he DIRECTLY called out Scott Cawthon on it. Scott Cawthon had to comment on his video saying that the full story of the game had not been revealed yet and that there would be more to come. This comment was deleted not even an hour later.
Alright. But what he's saying still doesn't really matter. Theories about Link being in purgatory or Rosalina's genealogy aren't going to effect the games. Even if he were right, it wouldn't matter. Some dude on the internet interpreting things in his own manner is basically as old as the internet itself. The only choice we have is how we want to react to it.

If you don't like him, don't watch him. It's not worth getting upset over.

It's a fun channel. Not meant to be taken as gospel. People do take is as that sometimes. But I rarely ever see it. It's not MatPat's fault if people do. Who cares if he thinks his theories are right. It doesn't harm you. Sorry he put work into a huge channel and grew a fanbase by making some solid entertainment and you didn't.

I have to agree with this.

If people can't see it's simply a channel interpreting information as they see fit with no real basis of authority on the matter, they're losing sight of things.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

It's fun. Jesus Christ.

Well apparently you care, because it was you who said "it's not MatPat's fault people take his stuff as fact". I was simply correcting you on how it very much is his own fault.

And no. He does not do solid research. If his research was solid, his theories wouldn't be so easily disproven by baseline knowledge of a franchise. If his research was solid, he wouldn't neglect to mention the concept of elasticity in his latest video (which is billed as essentially being an economics lesson BY HIM). If his research was solid:

He wouldn't have shots in HIS OWN VIDEO that literally disprove his own voice recorded statements.

For context, MatPat states with his voice, in this video, that "Rosalina is left handed. Some artwork of her depicts her as right-handed due to right hand bias for promotional reasons, but she's never depicted as holding her wand in her right hand in-game".

LOW AND BEHOLD THE ABOVE SCREEN FROM HIS OWN VIDEO.

Even his quality assurance is terrible. thats some gr8 research right there

You keep saying "nawww maaan, his stuff is fun and doesn't effect you". There are two problems with this:

1) His stuff is still objectively bad a lot of the time, meaning it's fair game to criticise it. Would you say we can't criticise Sonic '06 for being a bad game because "it's badness is fun"?

2) It DOES effect me. People bring his stuff up all of the time. I often can't even mention Rosalina as a character without someone bringing up his silly theory. I can't talk about Majora's Mask without someone bringing up his stupid theory. So on and so forth. People are legitimately citing him as a source on par with Nintendo/in-game content, when he ISN'T.

Also, for the record, Game Theory did indirectly effect a college project of mine. I don't bear ill will towards the channel for that, but just stating it for the record. It may not effect you, but his stuff has had a negative effect on others, if only a little bit.

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
The Cave of Shadows + Hero Mode + Ganondorf's Curse in TPHD is the most infuriating thing.

It's not legitimately challenging, it just really brings out how Wolf Link was not meant for combat.
Wolf Link was never really designed to handle armored enemies either. Against a Darknut, you have to be human to defeat it. In fact, the only time that Wolf Link is actually used against a major boss is during the Dark Beast Ganon battle. As for some mid-bosses, against Death Sword, Wolf Link's only purpose in that battle is to make Death Sword visible, and then you have to revert back to a human to defeat it.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
There are people who still think Lucario replaced Mewtwo. Tell them it's nonsense and move on.

Forgive me, but I don't see the question of Rosalina's genealogy as a sizeable hurdle to any conversation that isn't some in-depth character study.

The stuff MatPat talks about really doesn't matter. If he were spreading misinformation about important matters that'd be one thing, but he's not. I suppose it's unfortunate and fallacious if he's presenting his theories as facts, which I'll take your guys' word on, but it's all trivial stuff. It's all stuff of little consequence.

By no means do you have to find it fun, but by that measure, if you don't, if you actively hold disdain for it, I don't see the benefit in continuing to entertain it.

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
2) It DOES effect me. People bring his stuff up all of the time. I often can't even mention Rosalina as a character without someone bringing up his silly theory. I can't talk about Majora's Mask without someone bringing up his stupid theory. So on and so forth. People are legitimately citing him as a source on par with Nintendo/in-game content, when he ISN'T.
Addressing this point specifically, its not really MP's fault.

At all.

If everyone were as perceptive as you are (especially with the Rosalina point you made before) and took time to critically analyze his theories, I really don't think many people would take his theories as seriously as they do in discussions.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

One chapter into The Seven Deadly Sins and Meliodas has already groped Elizabeth's boobs more times than I can count

ITT: people blame media for the fanbase's actions. More at 11
I've seen people using Game Theory as a source in arguments.
As said multiple times, that's not MatPat's fault
Facts have an official source
Rumors have a questionable or unknown source
Theories have no source
Theories are meant to be seen as just that: theories
Facts are facts
Rumors are usually someone who has too much free time and wants to pass off their theories as facts

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
There are people who still think Lucario replaced Mewtwo. Tell them it's nonsense and move on.

Forgive me, but I don't see the question of Rosalina's genealogy as a sizeable hurdle to any conversation that isn't some in-depth character study.

The stuff MatPat talks about really doesn't matter. If he were spreading misinformation about important matters that'd be one thing, but he's not. I suppose it's unfortunate and fallacious if he's presenting his theories as facts, which I'll take your guys' word on, but it's all trivial stuff. It's all stuff of little consequence.

By no means do you have to find it fun, but by that measure, if you don't, if you actively hold disdain for it, I don't see the benefit in continuing to entertain it.
Importance is subjective. Personally, I just think heavy spread of misinformation in general, is a bad thing, as it kills discussion, especially when the misinformation starts to become more accepted than the actual truth.

I mean obviously he's not discussing politics, but like, so? Gaming is a hobby, an important one for a lot of people, and different aspects of it are important to different people. There's nothing wrong with seeing misinformation on something you are passionate about and wanting to correct it. I thought that was actually a commonly accepted mindset around here.

Addressing this point specifically, its not really MP's fault.

At all.

If everyone were as perceptive as you are (especially with the Rosalina point you made before) and took time to critically analyze his theories, I really don't think many people would take his theories as seriously as they do in discussions.
I didn't critically analyse his theory.

I watched and listened to it and had a "waaaait, hold up" moment. Because what he was saying and what his video was showing obviously didn't match up.

While I have critically analysed his theory in my own time elsewhere (something I did for fun really, and because I thought it'd be informative), I didn't do that here today or in this thread. It's also not required to debunk his theories. Like I said, all you need is the baseline facts in a lot of cases.

And yes, it is MatPat's fault people takes his stuff seriously, as he himself does. Sheep follow their shepherd.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Guess this place is getting a little bit heated again, eh...?

Honestly, I don't care much about theories or anything. They can be fun to discuss and all, but nothing worth having an obsession over.

Then again, it is the Internet and I already gave my thoughts on it.

And well, I could change the subject and spend the next two or three hours talking about how amazing Boku no Hero Academia is, but it's past midnight for me and I have a busy day tomorrow, so you've been spared of my weeb stuff talk.

Go on and celebrate it or something if you want to.

As for me, I'm signing out. Bye!

Post scriptum:
Why is the title of this thread so Satanic?
Life has one and many mysteries. This is naturally just one of them.

You may seek the answers for a lifetime, but never find them. Yet, sometimes the answers come to you when you least expect them.

One chapter into The Seven Deadly Sins and Meliodas has already groped Elizabeth's boobs more times than I can count
So, you've started reading the manga? You're in for a ride.

But don't worry, I'm not going to spoil you anything. After all, I don't like being spoiled myself...

Post post scriptum:
Are you wondering what is all this "post scriptum" stuff? It's what P.S. stands for.

"Post scriptum" means "after writing" in Latin, hence why you use it as an afterword in letters (or Internet forum posts in this case... and that's one subtle pun right there too).

What? Thought I was some shameless weeb obsessed with the Japanese language? Latin is a far more cultured language, I'll tell you. :smirk:

(Though I'd guess common Latin terms would be common knowledge, but that's just me.)

Last edited:

Bananija

Count of Trickery
Life has one and many mysteries. This is naturally just one of them.

You may seek the answers for a lifetime, but never find them. Yet, sometimes the answers come to you when you least expect them.
I asked why there is the number "666" in the title of the thread.

I got a philosiphical answer.

I'm satisfied.

D

Deleted member

Rip Panne and Lissa, Staff users are pointless in Lunatic anyways
Gaius got a good level up though, let's see if I can go through Donnel's paralogue now
I need a Master Seal though, Robin has already hit lv20

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Finally unlocked everyone in Hyrule Warriors Legends.

Playing as Young Link again is so satisfying.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I've stopped taking MatPatt seriously years ago

Especially considering Film Theory is worst except for the Simpsons in Springfield episode

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Yeah, I too want Ash to win a Pokemon League after so long, and admittedly, the Best Wishes saga made me disinterested in the anime.

Then the XY series happened, and to me, it was a huge improvement not just from BW, but from even DP and AG as well. Yes, Ash is oddly still 10, but he's been way more mature in this series compared to the others. The animation is also a huge improvement, especially when you watch the battle scenes. There have also been mature moments in some of the main episodes and the Mega Evolution specials, which tie in to the anime. Then you have some characters going through some pretty good character development, notably Serena. Heck, the way they've been building up Serena throughout the series makes it look like she'll return for the Pokemon Sun and Moon anime (though there's always the good chance she could get replaced by a new girl as well).

Of course, nothing can beat the original series (XY still has several filler episodes that feel unneeded, and the Team Rocket appearances are still feel annoying at times), but for a newer Pokemon anime, I'd say it's pretty good if you give it the time of day.
Yeah true, the OS just had a magical touch to the series. From the OST to the dynamic the original trio had. Might be my nostalgia from like 1999-2003 coming in to play here but I really loved that portion of the anime because it seemed the plot was actually going somewhere and that everything wasn't done over and over again.

I'm just not interested in the newer series. Honestly their going to keep this story forever so I really don't see any reason to watch it TBH. For me personally I enjoy the PKMN Special Manga due to it not having the same main characters all the time and that the focus of each arc is different and a lot more captivating. The manga strikes a balance with being more grittier than the Games and the Anime while also staying true to the light-hearted nature of PKMN. It was also Satoshi Tajiri's vision of what Pokemon was supposed to be or at least very close to it with his comments on the series. IMO everyone should give the series a look.
This guy just has to infect everything with his misinformation these days. Prime example of an idiot with too much power.

And before anyone says "WATCH THE WHOLE VIDEO, HE CHANGES HIS ARGUMENT HALFWAY THROUGH AND THEN GIVES AN ECONOMICS LESSON", yes, I watched the whole thing. It's still a pointless video with a lot of misinformation. Even the economics lesson is half-baked and doesn't account for a lot of details.

And it seriously bothers me that he used that ONE picture of the one German store to say "HEY EUROPE HAS ALWAYS HAD IT GREAT". Of course he would do that. Literally every half-wit who decides to pretend they know anything about how the amiibo situation in Europe was, brings up that stupid picture and pretends all of Europe was like that. Even though it couldn't be further from the truth.

And in general, this video just comes off as pointless because the amiibo shortages are pretty much done. The majority of figures are at least decently stocked now in most areas of the world.

I just had to go on that little rant. I normally avoid Game Theory, but I had to watch this one to see what kind of crap he would spew and of course he would say some of the same stuff that kids say on reddit and stuff.

And god, that "I APPRECIATE THE RETENTION TIME" comment came off as so obnoxious, like seriously.
What you talking about man? Everyone knows that whatever GT says is automatically canon. I thought you would have known by now.

D

Deleted member

Why am I bothering? This game is so unfair. Why do I hate myself? Why do I enjoy this suffering?
Someone please help me

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Are we seriously ******* on Mat Pat? That’s pretty dumb. You can dislike his theories, but the reasons stated here are really stupid (no offense). He’s channel’s fun, and like many other things, it has a bad fanbase, you shouldn’t **** on the creator for that. He can’t stop people from being annoying. And honestly if his theories and fanbase talking about them all the time bother you, then you must live one hell of a relaxed life! There are way more important things to obsess about, just let it go, if it bothers you ignore it, simple as that!

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
We've hated on nicer things for less.

Even some of the defenders.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So here's an adorable video

A baby makes the most important decision in her life: Her first Pokémon

And one of my favorite comments in the video's comment section:
jesus christ, what is wrong with the government lowering the legal age to own a pokemon and train with it

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So here's an adorable video

A baby makes the most important decision in her life: Her first Pokémon

And one of my favorite comments in the video's comment section: