• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Do they give points for purchasing plays on badge arcade or getting 3DS backgrounds? If not they should.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Do they give points for purchasing plays on badge arcade or getting 3DS backgrounds? If not they should.
I don't think so. I just brought some the other day and as far as I know, got nothing.

And gilva has shown us this sonic masterpiece:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I want to see Taito games released on the virtual console

Most, if not all of them are of high quality

Two of them being in my favorite of NES games, that I didn't actually get to play on the NES

Cocoron and Little Samson

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
It's snowing in April.

RIP Icebergs we knew you well

So some Trump supporters at my college decided today would be the day to advertise for the guy.

Their way of advertisement? Taking the college's anti-homophobia/anti-racism/anti-transphobia/etc. posters that are hung up in some places and taping them to random places with chalk writing insulting them.

Like . . .there are ways to rally for a political figure that DON'T make you look like a ****ing bigot you morons. -_-
It's really a spectacle when these avowed anti-social justice/anti-censorship/anti-political correctness types continue to exemplify why such things are needed in society.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Who wants to be my Miitomo friends? Of course you don't have to if you don't want to.

As a quick reminder, my name is the same as my Nintendo Network account and part of my Twitter name.

Devonte

D

Deleted member

Finished AA Episode 2
Someone stop Edgelord because he only makes my job harder
Now I can finally say that AA is the game where everyone is a terrible liar, seriously, I could make up better testimonies than these witnesses
And why does Maya's boobs get bigger when she's channeling Mia? Are big boobs part of her spirit or what?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I remember they stopped using red around the time the DS and Wii were a thing. So seeing the red logo back after 12 years just put that big smile on my face. It would be too soon to say this might be the Renaissance for Nintendo.

Finished AA Episode 2
Someone stop Edgelord because he only makes my job harder
Now I can finally say that AA is the game where everyone is a terrible liar, seriously, I could make up better testimonies than these witnesses
And why does Maya's boobs get bigger when she's channeling Mia? Are big boobs part of her spirit or what?
When channeling, spirit mediums take the form of the person they channel. So, Maya looks like Mia. If you can believe it it actually has plot relevancy in the second and third game.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Me neither, my first reaction was "...what was the old color?"

Speaking of classic logos SEGA should go back to the classic "SEGA" sound for the startup screens.
While it may have been left out of select social media channels and pages, the instruction manuals always had gray logos depending on the game. Same went for the boxes that came with each platform (or console as you prefer).

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Yeah like a few others I didn't even notice they got rid of the old colour but hey. Nice to see it back though if it has really been gone for so long... ^^;

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
It is bad that I haven't even noticed? :lol:

Regardless, its good since I always associated Nintendo with the colour red anyway, while at the same time I associate PS with blue and Xbox with green...

Now if only there was a Yellow console on the market
That's right. And it's now on DeviantArt since I haven't uploaded anything there for months.

I should definitely get back into drawing to upload more content.
Yeah I need to get off my drawing hiatus as well...its been too long and people on dA are starting to think I'm dead...

D

Deleted member

Finally finished Stardust Crusaders
Damn Kakyoin, you really are useless, all you did was get killed, you should have stayed in the hospital ;_;
Rip Kakyoin, you won, like, one or two fights

100-year old sexy vampire cosplayer pranks teenager that looks like a bodybuilder by stopping time but gets ****ing punched in the face(GONE WRONG GONE SEXUAL)

POLNAREFF LIVES!
I thought he was going to get killed
Same goes for Joseph, you can't just kill that guy
Also
Grandfather tries to prank his grandson GONE WRONG

Burruni

Smash Hero
HOLY MERCIFUL BACON.
I FINALLY UNLOCKED GANONDORF'S TRIDENT IN HW:L.

I'M MODERATELY FINE WITH THE FACT WIZPIGGY ISN'T COMING BECAUSE HOT DAYUM THIS IS AMAZING

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Ok now this only adds fuel to the recent paper mario game fires:

Anyway, I've been revelations. On Chapter 12 I believe. The story is pretty good. It's neat to see how it embodies the two main stories. It's also relatively difficult. Definitely require some strategy at time. Which is nice as I lke that.

And why is the parasol an actual viable weapon?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
The more news we get that digs this into a deeper and deeper hole,

The more fearful I am of them wanting to revive megaman and asking fans if they want it.

What terrible things are in store for the blue bomber?
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Creator/ManOfActionStudios

Dun-Dun-DUUUUUUUUN. :troll:

Somehow I get the feeling we'll at least get him looking the same age he's intended to appear as in his games, though. I shouldn't have to say that, but after Ruby Spears. . .

Considering their big claim to fame, it's not like they can't write a kid.

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I still can't believe the Mighty No. 9 Kickstarter campaign launched and ran basically neck-and-neck with Shantae: Half-Genie Here's Kickstarter campaign and that MN9 was much successful than S:HGH at Kickstarter.

I still don't know when Shantae will launch but even today I have yet to regret dropping $200 on Shantae.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Apparently SquareEnix owns Taito now, so Little Samson and Cocoron are owned by them

I don't think any SquareEnix games have come to virtual console, although I'm not sure, but that probably is why none of them will come to virtual console...

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Apparently SquareEnix owns Taito now, so Little Samson and Cocoron are owned by them

I don't think any SquareEnix games have come to virtual console, although I'm not sure, but that probably is why none of them will come to virtual console...
FF Tactics Advance is available on Wii U.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Kickstarters suck most cases.

I haven't donated to one at all and don't plan to.
I rather buy the product now when it's complete than giving them money and watching it go up in flames in most cases

FFS, Tim Schafer used some of the money from the Pyschonauts 2 Kickstarter and donated to Anita Sarkeesian for her new series and backers were pissed to know their money went somewhere else they don't want to go to.

Kickstarter is a website of lies

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

I said that a while ago, and someone reminded me that Final Fantasy Tactics Advance was up there.

Still, the Square Enix VC selection is. . .pretty much just that right now, at least in NA.

Hopefully they'll offer more support for the NX.

I DON'T CARE IF I GOT :4greninja:'d, I ALREADY FINISHED TYPING THIS AND I'M POSTING IT.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Creator/ManOfActionStudios

Dun-Dun-DUUUUUUUUN. :troll:

Somehow I get the feeling we'll at least get him looking the same age he's intended to appear as in his games, though. I shouldn't have to say that, but after Ruby Spears. . .

Considering their big claim to fame, it's not like they can't write a kid.
Probably missing the joke, but I would trust man of action to make a mega man show.
If they were to revival mega man, I feel like it would be like mighty no 9 and end badly....

The only Kickstarter I donated to was Indivisble (No **** right?). Although I wanted to donate to Yooka Laylee. I only did because I knew it would be a good return on investment.

So far the only good thing to come out of MN9 is people are starting to be suspicious of Kickstarters and not blindly following everything with cool concept art.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Probably missing the joke, but I would trust man of action to make a mega man show.
If they were to revival mega man, I feel like it would be like mighty no 9 and end badly....
Oh, the show's a confirmed thing.

They have a 26 episode contract for 2017, hence why it's listed on the TV Tropes page.

Nobody knows what the show's going to be like, but we know it's going to exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom