• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I use to think additional characters were kinda unlikely for Smash NX (if it happens), but if it does, I think it's incredibly evident we'll get more content since they need to sell the NX and just rereleasing a game with no additional content (especially no new characters) is not gonna drive sales and they know this.

Im no professional at the art of calming but. . .

1. Listen to this (not too loudly though)
2. clear your mind. Don't think of anything. If you can't do taht at least try not to focus on any one subject for too long unless it's a very happy one.
3. Do something simple and soothing with no chance of being annoying. A simple and easy videogame, reading, watching some silly youtube videos. Something you enjoy.

That should be enough :)
you didn't even credit @bladzer? way to steal his thunder!!!

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
Even if there isn't new content on Smash for NX, I'm sure they will do DLC development at least. Sakurai's interviews about DLC development is the most optimistic he's ever been. He enjoys doing collaborations, and working with smaller teams.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
I hope CoroCoro leaks appear soon.

I use to think additional characters were kinda unlikely for Smash NX (if it happens), but if it does, I think it's incredibly evident we'll get more content since they need to sell the NX and just rereleasing a game with no additional content (especially no new characters) is not gonna drive sales and they know this.
Even if there isn't new content on Smash for NX, I'm sure they will do DLC development at least. Sakurai's interviews about DLC development is the most optimistic he's ever been. He enjoys doing collaborations, and working with smaller teams.
Did someone say Smash NX DLC?

Secuencia 01_1.gif

you didn't even credit @bladzer? way to steal his thunder!!!
Phendrana Drifts has been my song for a long ass time

For both calming, and for literally anything else.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I'll believe it when I see it.
'Till then I doubt we're getting anything from the Smash NX rather than false hope and broken, misplaced dreams.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I'll still say this, all that NX game is gonna be is a port of the Wii U version with maybe one or two extra bells and whistles.

Don't expect any new fighters or crazy stuff. Just a port.

And don't act like it will sell, Smash will sell regardless because it's ****ing Smash Bros.

The port fill be for a different audience, audiences like us, AKA

PEOPLE WHO DON'T OWN WII Us AT ALL.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
If Toto's rumor is correct and Smash is a launch title. I wouldn't expect new content.

Also Miitomo next Thursday (at least for people in Japan!)

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
*EDIT* Well now I sound just salty.

The whole situation just plain feels like being told over and over again that Santa Claus isn't real while hordes of small children laugh and smile about how Santa is a lie.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'll still say this, all that NX game is gonna be is a port of the Wii U version with maybe one or two extra bells and whistles.

And don't act like it will sell, Smash will sell regardless because it's ****ing Smash Bros.

Although that is a valid point, I'd like to make a note that justifying a console purchase for a 'old game' at this point seems unlikely for the mass audience. Nintendo saw what happens when they did that when they had all those ports of 'old games' on Wii U launch for third party titles. Although Smash is more of a sell, it still doesn't change the fact that people don't buy new consoles for old games, they buy them for new games or games with new content (significant) content.

I don't think Nintendo will release such a port without a new characters at launch, the Wii U sold terribly and they need NX to have a killer launch to get it started.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
And that's not considering A LOT of people who don't have Smash 4 Wii U have Smash 4 3DS and they are fine with just that.

Only supreme fanboys would buy a port without extra content of a game they already have.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Although that is a valid point, I'd like to make a note that justifying a console purchase for a 'old game' at this point seems unlikely for the mass audience. Nintendo saw what happens when they did that when they had all those ports of 'old games' on Wii U launch for third party titles. Although Smash is more of a sell, it still doesn't change the fact that people don't buy new consoles for old games, they buy them for new games or games with new content (significant) content.

I don't think Nintendo will release such a port without a new characters at launch, the Wii U sold terribly and they need NX to have a killer launch to get it started.
Those old games on Wii U were games on much more relevant and popular systems that sold over 80 million units

Smash Wii U is on a system that barely sold 10 Million. There's a major audience they never hit at all. That 3DS audience, the audience that skipped on the Wii U, that audience that couldn't afford a Wii U and much more.

You're not gonna need characters alot just to sell the system and I don't even think Sakurai would even work on Smash now. He's been on this game's development from pre-launch to DLC for 3 years. At this point, I think they are tired of Smash and there's nothing else to add except for Ice Climbers which the ONLY fighter I can see in the port.

If it's a launch title, it's mostly a port with some extra features added in the justify to buy a new one. All the DLC added in and like 3-4 new stages would work fine. The roster is 100% complete and I'm just tired of the speculation, just let me have the full game and if you want to build on it, then wait a few years

Burruni

Smash Hero
Y'know...
I know the "intention" for Fates is that Revelations with Corrin x Azura is the "canon" path and whatnot.
But... there's one massive issue in this.
It means one of the other 19 kids is non canon.
Hoshido and Nohr have 8 "fluid" males and females each that can basically S-Rank anyone, each male being the trigger to one of the kids.
That then leads to the "shared" pool from the neutrals.
Jakob, Felicia, Kaze, Mozu, and Silas.
3 Males and 2 Females.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
If we get Smash NX, it's getting some bonus characters because the Wii U and 3ds have sold many units, as we have seen.

IT would be characters and staes at least, and maybe some DLC, but I find it unlikely.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

Who's to say the NX will sell as well as the Wii U though? It's a forgone conclusion and whatnot but there's no guarantee for that.

I'm already going in this with zero expectations after last year and i'm fully expecting nothing new here. All this is going to be most likely is the Wii U version with the DLC added in with a couple of 3DS and maybe 64 stages in along with the IC's making their appearance they were supposed to make before. Maybe Wolf and Inkling will be added in but the pessimist in me won't let me realistically think anymore than that will happen.

But hey, the Smash speculator in me wants to predict most of the possible outcomes for Smash NX so here I go...

Scenario 1: Smash NX is a straight up port of the Wii U version with absolutely nothing adding in including the DLC. If players want to get the DLC characters or anything DLC related, they'll have to use their Wii U or 3DS to transfer said content to the NX version or buy it in the NX E-Shop.

Scenario 2: Smash NX is a straight up port with nothing added in other than the previously released DLC content (Characters, Stages, Etc...).

Scenario 3: Smash NX is a port that's almost literally the same as the Wii U version only that the IC's have been added in and that a small number of 3DS and 64/Retro stages have been added in.

Scenario 4: Smash NX is a port that has a number of new content. IC's have been added in along with Wolf and the Inklings. A number of 3DS and 64/Retro stages have been added in and Smash Run has been brought to the NX version. Other miscellaneous content has been added in as well (Trophies, Events, Music, Challenges).

Scenario 5: Smash NX is a port that has a lot of new content added in. In addition to the above 3, 5 characters from the Ballot have been added in and a big number of 3DS/Retro/New stages have been added in. Adventure mode from Melee has finally returned, Tournament mode finally has an offline; 1 V 1 mode, and the miscellaneous content from the above is added in.

I wish Scenario 5 would come true. That would really be great.
If Toto's rumor is correct and Smash is a launch title. I wouldn't expect new content.

Also Miitomo next Thursday (at least for people in Japan!)
Then again their was that Smash 6 rumor so maybe theirs a seperate team working on the game. Grasping at straws I know though it's something.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Y'know...
I know the "intention" for Fates is that Revelations with Corrin x Azura is the "canon" path and whatnot.
Hoshido and Nohr have 8 "fluid" males and females each that can basically S-Rank anyone, each male being the trigger to one of the kids.
3 Males and 2 Females.
Not like it matters. It like how people believe they pushed Robin X Lucina for Awakening just because of plot reasons and how they make it as 'canon' when it isn't.

Revelations is a bit of a different scenario considering Corrin spends almost the ENTIRE game with Azura so it doesn't matter. And using the kids argument is flawed because FEA has that same issue and all of that can be solved by just not having the avatar paired with anyone

D

Deleted member

Those old games on Wii U were games on much more relevant and popular systems that sold over 80 million units

Smash Wii U is on a system that barely sold 10 Million. There's a major audience they never hit at all. That 3DS audience, the audience that skipped on the Wii U, that audience that couldn't afford a Wii U and much more.

You're not gonna need characters alot just to sell the system and I don't even think Sakurai would even work on Smash now. He's been on this game's development from pre-launch to DLC for 3 years. At this point, I think they are tired of Smash and there's nothing else to add except for Ice Climbers which the ONLY fighter I can see in the port.

If it's a launch title, it's mostly a port with some extra features added in the justify to buy a new one. All the DLC added in and like 3-4 new stages would work fine. The roster is 100% complete and I'm just tired of the speculation, just let me have the full game and if you want to build on it, then wait a few years
That maybe true, but Smash also was on a relevant system that sold millions of units the 3DS and the sales on 3ds for Smash eclipsed the Wii U version. People who buy 3DS are different as they are more likely to buy a PS4 instead or another console than have both 3DS and Wii U since a lot of Sony gamers tend to consider the handhelds their "Nintendo console".

You could argue that having it on a home console is a lot different, and logically it is, but realistically it isn't to the mass audience. People who got to try it out already have on their handheld system to them and will not see a justification in buying a console for something they tried, not all, but a lot. There will be an audience of some of those that want a console version, but if they truly desired to own the game they could just get the Wii U version. For the millions that own a 3DS, I imagine a ton of those people (including those who would end up buying a NX) might not even end up getting Smash if Smash NX doesn't have new content because it's hard to justify a 59.99$ price or even if they docked it and it's like 49.99$ price for just some stages would not be a solid drive.

Time and again it has shown that characters are the biggest draw for Smash and what keeps people there is the gameplay. If there is no new characters for Smash NX at launch, it may end up getting forgotten after a few months and it wouldn't be good marketing since there is no initial draw to keep people their for the game. This isn't about like persay, my personal thoughts on what I want from them, or if one is tired of the speculation (that is just what you are feeling about speculation of characters, but it doesn't effect business) it's about what logically is gonna be an incentive for people to buy this version again or to take a look at it again and that answer is characters.

From a business perspective, they can't afford to take chances with the NX. They did that way too many times with the Wii U and it hurt them severely for it. I expect them to handle games (including Smash) with a different mindset.
Suppose we'll see.

Last edited by a moderator:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So another Disney Infinity leak happened.

As a bit of backstory, currently there's the fact that we're getting Alice Through the Looking Glass characters in the game (Alice, Mad Hatter, and Time) when the movie hits theaters. This information came from a French magazine that accidentally leaked the information. However, in Infinity's recent livestream, they basically hinted that they'd announce Alice characters and Finding Dory characters in their next stream. That last bit of information was completely new.

Well, Dory's figure leaked. However, the method in which it was leaked was astounding. The image of the Dory figure was on the back of a box of mac and cheese.

Of all the ways anything's ever been leaked, this is probably my favorite due to the complete and utter absurdity.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So another Disney Infinity leak happened.

As a bit of backstory, currently there's the fact that we're getting Alice Through the Looking Glass characters in the game (Alice, Mad Hatter, and Time) when the movie hits theaters. This information came from a French magazine that accidentally leaked the information. However, in Infinity's recent livestream, they basically hinted that they'd announce Alice characters and Finding Dory characters in their next stream. That last bit of information was completely new.

Well, Dory's figure leaked. However, the method in which it was leaked was astounding. The image of the Dory figure was on the back of a box of mac and cheese.

Of all the ways anything's ever been leaked, this is probably my favorite due to the complete and utter absurdity.
Lol how did this even happened? This is one of the weirdest leak stories you could find...

Burruni

Smash Hero
Not like it matters. It like how people believe they pushed Robin X Lucina for Awakening just because of plot reasons and how they make it as 'canon' when it isn't.

Revelations is a bit of a different scenario considering Corrin spends almost the ENTIRE game with Azura so it doesn't matter. And using the kids argument is flawed because FEA has that same issue and all of that can be solved by just not having the avatar paired with anyone
It's just a bit off that you can be locked out of part of the full cast of characters because of following part of what was "intended."
And I specifically cite Azura because one of the leading designers for the game basically said that Azura was made to be WITH Corrin in the end.
And with FRobin taking one of the "fluid" grooms in Awakening, there's still 2 "leftover" if someone wanted to get every child unit in that run.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Sometimes I feel like the only reason people insist so hard that Port NX is 100% certain is because they feel like not getting any more characters will somehow force people to act like civil human beings.

That is a statistical impossibility. Nothing is going to kill speculation, and certainly nothing is going to make anyone act like decent human beings. Worst comes to worst, Smash Wii U still gets hacked to hell and we all start bickering over what hacked character gets added into Project B next.

At any rate, how does the Japanese Ballot factor into all of this, anyway?

Burruni

Smash Hero
Sometimes I feel like the only reason people insist so hard that Port NX is 100% certain is because they feel like not getting any more characters will somehow force people to act like civil human beings.

That is a statistical impossibility. Nothing is going to kill speculation, and certainly nothing is going to make anyone act like decent human beings. Worst comes to worst, Smash Wii U still gets hacked to hell and we all start bickering over what hacked character gets added into Project B next.

At any rate, how does the Japanese Ballot factor into all of this, anyway?
If Smash NX is happening
If it is getting a new character
If by that we don't mean Wolf or Ice Climbers from previous data to help "Restore" the roster but a full newcomer
There's a notable chance that they may specifically pick someone who ranked highly in the Japanese poll because they were "neglected" in the decision for :4bayonetta:

But of course they could just pick someone who did well/competently across all regions.

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer

That makes no sense when they could target both people who did and didn't own the previous versions of Smash 4 simply by partially consolidating the content and adding a few more characters, which is what I believe will happen.

There are those Smash fans, many of whom reside on here, who would buy the port if it was literally a one-for-one port of the Wii U version, but many others who own the game would see it, even with all the DLC included, as something they just bought two years ago. It's not some Wind Waker, Twilight Princess remake, this game is fresh in peoples' minds. And this latter section is not a small contingent of people, they number into the multi-millions all things considered, so even if a large part of this port is going to be aimed at capturing those who never owned Smash 4, to not also target the existing crowd would just prove to be a huge oversight, especially since adding only a handful of characters, even like three or four (maybe even just like two), would get a lot of them to hop on board again.

I have to imagine the benefits to including a small handful of new characters handily outweighs the negatives.

And I'm not even talking about adding more Clouds and Ryus. Throw in ICs and Wolf, maybe one or two popular Nintendo omissions from the ballot like K. Rool, and that's good enough. Even just the two vets are good enough considering most aren't even confident we'll get new additions at all.

Look at Hyrule Warriors Legends. A port of a successful, very recent game on a new platform to appeal to those who may not have owned the other console, but with a spattering of new characters as well to entice both the old and the new crowd.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
But here's my question: Why try to sprinkle on some more with a port?
Smash 4 is already on both Wii U and 3DS, and most have already bought it by now. Why would you want to make them buy another game because you threw in a few more characters? At least Hyrule Warriors Legends has the excuse of gaining the portable audience.

"They'll just make the new characters DLC" ...Which completely ruins the point of having said characters in the first place. Even having a time limit would just make it feel like a quick cash grab just to suck in those who would latch onto the bait.

At best, it's just going to be a "complete addition". With all the DLC wrapped in a little bundle. A "Greatest Hits" edition if you will. That's as far as I see it going.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I bought both versions of Smash, but only for two reasons; Mewtwo and unique content. If it weren't for the unique content, I'd never have cared about the Wii U as is. I already owned a 3DS. Sure, I'd get a Wii U later for some fun games, but I would not bother buying the Wii U version. What sold me on it was purely the different content. Why would I waste my money on an NX for no new Smash content, no games of interest possibly, and a Smash Game that is 60+ dollars that is a pointless port of one version, when it doesn't really generate sales on name alone. The Wii U version still didn't sell as well as the 3DS version, despite the unique content. People want characters, and there's a crapload of salt with the final roster. This is more than a good enough reason to fix that small issue and get people interested. Sales matter a lot, and working on a 3rd version requires a lot of time, effort, and money. The amount of people who will buy a bareboned NX version that is a port of just one game is extremely low. It's not worth it for Namco-Bandai to bother.

Some of their ports of the same game has unique content as is. All 3 versions of Soul Calibur IV has a different roster. It has two new characters in the PSP version, taking out the earlier Guests(Starkiller, Darth Vader, Yoda, and the 5 characters from Anime artists), while adding Dampiere and Kratos. This is why it sold well. It felt worthwhile to people. The other two versions were mostly identical, as you could download the other Guest(Vader or Yoda). This worked fine.

They're the ones specifically making the NX version according to the rumor. There's no way to tell if Sakurai is even involved in this version, either. He was pretty busy with the DLC and both the 3DS and Wii U version. Most likely, the content will be different in some way. It could be all the DLC characters, all stages and modes from both versions and that's it. Less likely than new characters, but it would still be worthwhile for many. Smash Run is a top favorite, after all. But I'd expect more modes and characters, and even offline tourney mode. It's not really unreasonable due to simple business thought. Make a new version worthwhile. Simple.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Smash 4 is already on both Wii U and 3DS, and most have already bought it by now. Why would you want to make them buy another game because you threw in a few more characters? At least Hyrule Warriors Legends has the excuse of gaining the portable audience.

"They'll just make the new characters DLC" ...Which completely ruins the point of having said characters in the first place. Even having a time limit would just make it feel like a quick cash grab just to suck in those who would latch onto the bait.

At best, it's just going to be a "complete addition". With all the DLC wrapped in a little bundle. A "Greatest Hits" edition if you will. That's as far as I see it going.
The answer to both of your questions is money.

Because let's face it, a LOT of people would buy the NX if it meant more Smash content. It's the best selling fighting game series in the world for a reason.

Though I'm on the boat that definitely does not expect any new content on NX, least of all characters.

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
If there is a smash NX, new content is basically a given.
If there isn't new content sales will be abysmal. Only people who don't have the game yet will have any reason to get it.
But add all existing DLC, ICs, wolf, 1-3 newcomers, a few stages, Chun-Li and Black Mage Assist Trophies and some songs? MAybe some kind of partial e-shop credit reimbursement if you have one or both of the first 2 games?
That would sell like hotcakes.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
OMG Groundhogs day is on Netflix!

I've been wanting it on Netflix...

But why wasn't it on Netflix ON Groundhogs day?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I know it's only 12am, but I hope we get corocoro within the next few hours! I am probably going to end up asleep before then though.... Hope to wake up to it if I do.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Y'know...
3 Males and 2 Females.
I have to agree with this. I mean, despite it being somewhat easy to choose which children you want and which one you don't want and children being not as important as with Awakening, it's really annoying that you have to willingly lose access to content if you want to marry one of the first-gens that isn't Corrin-only.
Really doesn't help that there are characters who could have perfectly acceptable relations with other characters and yet only be available for Corrin only. I can understand Anna, Gunter and most of the characters you get from My Castle stuff, but Reina, Scarlet and Flora being Corrin exclusive is unacceptable, especially the first 2 since in Birthright, they join as part of your story early on and Flora is definitely interested in "other people" besides Corrin.
Shura's a mixed feeling. I feel like he should've had other supports, but since he doesn't have a kid(and with good reason considering why else would they make that 'scene' if people are always going to get him for his kid), I don't exactly care that he's Corrin-only.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
And, as with Legends, Nintendo hopes the NX will accrue an audience that wasn't around for the Wii U and 3DS. They're not going to sell this thing just to people who already own it, new characters or not. If they were, sure, they could just add any additional characters as DLC. Smash has that crossover appeal whereby gamers from all camps acknowledge its quality. If Nintendo manages to hook some of them in with NX, chances are a good amount of them will also pick up Smash.

Nintendo wants to attract new gamers and draw its existing fans to its new console. Hence, a port of a popular game with crossover appeal and new content that attracts the "core" audience of gamers.

Short answer: They want new money and they want old money.

Last edited:

Burruni

Smash Hero
I have to agree with this. I mean, despite it being somewhat easy to choose which children you want and which one you don't want and children being not as important as with Awakening, it's really annoying that you have to willingly lose access to content if you want to marry one of the first-gens that isn't Corrin-only.
Really doesn't help that there are characters who could have perfectly acceptable relations with other characters and yet only be available for Corrin only. I can understand Anna, Gunter and most of the characters you get from My Castle stuff, but Reina, Scarlet and Flora being Corrin exclusive is unacceptable, especially the first 2 since in Birthright, they join as part of your story early on and Flora is definitely interested in "other people" besides Corrin.
Shura's a mixed feeling. I feel like he should've had other supports, but since he doesn't have a kid(and with good reason considering why else would they make that 'scene' if people are always going to get him for his kid), I don't exactly care that he's Corrin-only.
Flora in particular was really off for me. If for no other reason than you have Felicia in the shared pool I feel Flora should've at least had "Options."
Reina and Scarlet... yeah.
But Scarlet being in the shared pool wouldn't help the problem if you're playing Revelations
I feel that Shura in general is kind of a throwaway.
It's just... weird.
Since Anna's DLC doesn't come out for another month, I decided to play Revelations the "right" way first to see how that plays in with the story before going with what works out better.

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
I expect that if Smash NX is a thing it will have some new content. Makes too much sense.

Adding a single character already makes the game the definitive version. Then you've already got guaranteed sales on competitive players. Not that that demographic is huge, but they wont be the only ones wanting to get an NX for some new Smash content.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I never bought the Wii u version.
Same. My reason for this though is kind of interesting. I had all the money saved up for it, the Gamecube adapter, and several new controllers but then I had a strange incident. I was at work and some international students (I worked for a university's police department and was on patrol) brought me what I assumed was a dead kitten. They handed it to me and the thing kind of sprung to life in my hands. The thing was like 95% dead: miserably dehydrated, starved, stuffed with parasites, and so anemic that it would go into seizures every five minutes, pass out, and then wake up in a panic to begin the cycle again. I wound up taking him to the vet and, long story short, they got him back to health. Because he was in such rough shape, the bill was pretty steep and I would up spending everything I had saved up for Smash on him. Because of his lifelessness and then springing to life and how he foiled my plans to get Smash Wii U, I wound up calling him Geno. He's still with me and, as you might expect from something that almost starved to death, he has a voracious appetite.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The reason why I haven't bothered to buy it is because I had a nice controller and everything for smash wii u

and my brother stole it and left it at a friends house. I'm never going to see it again.

This isn't the first time he's don that either.

He took my Dreamcast controller with our ONLY memory card and left it at a friends house who moved shortly afterward.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Serebii just posted this:

"A new event distribution has been announced for Japan. In Japan, to help victims of the Sendai earthquakes of five years ago, a Pokémon with You campaign is running where donations are given to aid people who were affected by it. If you donate some money at the Pokémon With You campaign between March 11th and 31st, you will be given a Serial Code to get a special Pikachu which knows the move Bestow, a move it can't normally know. The serial code can be redeemed from March 11th through to April 21st"

That's a nice way to raise money for charity. It's pretty cool!

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I'd be pissed but, then again, I was also a kid who deliberately "borrowed" stuff from friends and kept them long enough for them to completely forget I had them. It was years later that my cousin did this with my original copy of Fire Red (my first Pokemon game and the first game I bought with my own money) that I realized what a miserable crappy thing this was to do.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Same. My reason for this though is kind of interesting. I had all the money saved up for it, the Gamecube adapter, and several new controllers but then I had a strange incident. I was at work and some international students (I worked for a university's police department and was on patrol) brought me what I assumed was a dead kitten. They handed it to me and the thing kind of sprung to life in my hands. The thing was like 95% dead: miserably dehydrated, starved, stuffed with parasites, and so anemic that it would go into seizures every five minutes, pass out, and then wake up in a panic to begin the cycle again. I wound up taking him to the vet and, long story short, they got him back to health. Because he was in such rough shape, the bill was pretty steep and I would up spending everything I had saved up for Smash on him. Because of his lifelessness and then springing to life and how he foiled my plans to get Smash Wii U, I wound up calling him Geno. He's still with me and, as you might expect from something that almost starved to death, he has a voracious appetite.
Whoa! That's pretty deep man.

That's a really cool thing you did. Much respect for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom