• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Burruni

Smash Hero
I think the best part of that set of animations from like 20 different people.

Is how common of a theme it is for Jon to have his shirt burst open.

People's fantasies are thinly veiled.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
I can't not post this.
TopSpinTheFuzzy is really making a name for himself now. He started as a small Game Grumps animator, and now he's doing stuff for JonTron, Ricepirate, The Big Bad Bosses... Good for him.

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
I.................

Memes are evolving

50/50 MU

Last edited:

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
I can't not post this.
I've waited four long years for this! And it was all for the kids, too! This is one of those rare moments in which we all win.

Schnee117 Schnee117 I keep hearing that RWBY is going to end soon. Is it? I doubt it, but I'd just thought I'd ask. I haven't checked on the series in two years.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Face petting is in Twilight Princess but not FE: Fates
Weh weh
inb4peopletakethisseriously:drshrug:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
I've waited four long years for this! And it was all for the kids, too! This is one of those rare moments in which we all win.

Schnee117 Schnee117 I keep hearing that RWBY is going to end soon. Is it? I doubt it, but I'd just thought I'd ask. I haven't checked on the series in two years.
Volume 3 finale was titled "End of the Beginning"
Plus Monty Oum had enough material to cover about 20 seasons going by a recent livestream. And I'd definitely say there's more than enough material to use considering all the fairy tails, stories, myths and legends they've borrowed from.
And there's Grimm Eclipse on Steam Early Access.

So to quote a certain SPARTAN-II: We're just getting started.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
That would insinuate there is one there to begin with

(the 360 version, I mean)

I want to install TF2 again because I don't have Overwatch and I'm jealous but I remember TF2 is incredibly boring and I hate the community because it's mostly 12 year olds who watch "cringe video" compliations
I don't know why, but your signature is very mesmerizing.

Bayonetta seems to be having some fun with that stretch.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I created a roster of characters I'd say are gaming icons.
Thoughts?
I thought this looked pretty good.
Then I saw Flappy Bird. And Arceus.
And Banjo and Kazooie as separate characters. And all four Pac-Man ghosts as separate characters.
Not getting into the fact a roster with tons of characters from different companies is 20% Mario.

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Volume 3 finale was titled "End of the Beginning"
Plus Monty Oum had enough material to cover about 20 seasons going by a recent livestream. And I'd definitely say there's more than enough material to use considering all the fairy tails, stories, myths and legends they've borrowed from.
And there's Grimm Eclipse on Steam Early Access.

So to quote a certain SPARTAN-II: We're just getting started.
I remember Monty saying that, which is why I thought it was a little odd to have all of that material but only have RT make like three seasons. Good to know my assumption was wrong. I should get back into it when I have the chance.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
So Wreck-It-Ralph was boring and disappointing. Moving on.
Thoughts?

You missed:
Chun-Li
Zelda
Rosalina
Bayonetta
Mii?
Greninja
LARA CROFT .;w[p;]''[]'['/]'#@[]/'']#?;.;

Remove Bird. Now.

Also....Sceptile but not Greninja? Really?
Bayonetta should be there too. She's like Dante but bit less popular right now. Plus her appearance in Smash makes her very recognizable and arguably tops DMC as the Queen of the genre in terms of quality ect.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Happy Singles Awareness Day!

I've been hearing there has been bogus Pokémon Go "registrations" going around. I'm still not sure if I'll download the LEGIT one when it actually comes.

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
Thoughts?
Dont take this to personally.But this arrangment is so badddddd.The pokemon,mario,and sonic characters are all over place.It just looks ugly.Like Plus i wouldn't consider flappy bird...bird?An iconic character he was at best a fad character.No lara croft,jill or chun-li.And why classic sonic but modern tails and knuckles,plus why is banjo and kazooie seperated as well as rachet and clank

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
The only things I could say is maybe cut down on the Mario and Pokemon characters (even just having Mario and Pikachu would work). And maybe group up a few (Ratchet + Clank, Pac-Man Ghosts, Banjo + Kazooie, etc).

Sometimes less is more.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
I remember Monty saying that, which is why I thought it was a little odd to have all of that material but only have RT make like three seasons. Good to know my assumption was wrong. I should get back into it when I have the chance.
RT are the same guys that have a show that started as two teams at opposite ends of a canyon go on for coming up 14 seasons whilst giving it an actual story.

People thinking RWBY would have so few volumes need to chill out considering RWBY's story has been planned out a fair bit whilst RvB is literally improvisation done well.

Then there's the show born from Gavin accidentally calling Ray "X-Ray" in an achievement guide video.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
How could you do this to me.
The first 20 or so minutes was the best part for me. That was interesting. Then it went samey and there were only cameos of the things I actually wanted to see aka the big name things aka Sonic ect. But Valentine von sweets was adorable. :3

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm making a special dinner for the one person I care about more than anyone else

Me.

Miso glazed salmon and steamed vegetables

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Again, take away sceptile. Anything past gen 1 is not know by the general public, and even in the core gaming society, he is not considered an icon.

Still this is very nice! And good call on the ghosts,

Especially since let's be honest.

Everyone knows the pacman ghosts,

but almost no one knows they actually have names

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom