• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
Last edited by a moderator:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Awesome. Thanks for that link! Off to make my own based on Smash Characters. Edit: based on the Game of Thrones option if that changes anything.

Goodluck to those that are still alive. :3

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

One of Tim Burton's first movies, even before Frankenweiny, was this strange version of Hansel and Gretle

It's...strange. Even for Burton

It has some interesting imagery though

I just discovered this. Not surprising since he's so embarrassed by it, it was only aired once

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
@Annuga

Corrin and Inkling obtained! This is the part where we play the victory music. :4pacman:
That's 6/8 DLC Characters down (And 5/7 DLC Stages not including Duck Hunt), just :4bayonetta2: and :4cloud2: to go and I'll have 100%'ed Smash 4 in it's entirety!
Definitely can't wait to start picking up Corrin and getting good as him! :4pacman:

Something-Something RIP $10, taken down to $70 now. :drshrug:

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Roses are red
Violets are blue
My love for you is like a truck
Beserker

(or some **** like that)

Also, I found out that there was a remake of Dragon Warrior Monsters 2 released in 2014. Nobody told me about this. Then again, it's Japan-only, like the remake of the first DWM back in 2011.

----

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
@Annuga

Corrin and Inkling obtained! This is the part where we play the victory music. :4pacman:
That's 6/8 DLC Characters down (And 5/7 DLC Stages not including Duck Hunt), just :4bayonetta2: and :4cloud2: to go and I'll have 100%'ed Smash 4 in it's entirety!
Definitely can't wait to start picking up Corrin and getting good as him! :4pacman:

Something-Something RIP $10, taken down to $70 now. :drshrug:
Inklings sure got a makeover

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
I just remembered that I did a HG simulation a while back. Which brings me back to the most important question humanity will ever wonder about.

"How the **** did Barney win?!"

:094:

Khoru

Smash Champion

One of Tim Burton's first movies, even before Frankenweiny, was this strange version of Hansel and Gretle

It's...strange. Even for Burton

It has some interesting imagery though

I just discovered this. Not surprising since he's so embarrassed by it, it was only aired once
looks at thumbnail
is that fang

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
D

Deleted member

So all mods have died? RIP the Red Army.

:231:
That sounds like something my friends would say
So Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei and @Zoroarking dies from hypothermia.While Burruni Burruni gets his head bashed a rock by akxareth.So in all Chrono. Chrono. wins this lovely(see what i did there) hunger games special
I just had to jinx it
At least I survived until the last day
That's gotta be a new record for me

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Looking at the milestone achievements in my 3DS, damn, it's been truly a wild ride with the DLC.

Started playing on October 3rd, 2014 (the release date) and the messages about Corrin and Bayo are dated February 4th. The latest message, regarding the Umbra Clock Tower stage, is right: time really does fly.

I am still salty as hell and will likely never stop being salty that my favorite song in KIU, "Reset Bomb Forest" does not appear on the stage "Reset Bomb Forest."

My article elaborates a bit on that, actually. :p

Still strange, but the new remix of Wrath of the Reset Bomb is done to match the stage's changes.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Where do I even begin, there was a ton of rare Pokémon and Zelda mangas that I haven't been able to find anywhere else, (Majora's Mask and Electric Tale of Pikachu respectively) and there were a ton of Figmas from Japanese things. Some of my favorites were Tifa from FFVII, a model of X based off an April Fool's joke from CAPCOM, and this really cool one of Super-Sayin Trunks from DBZ. (Even with a sword) They also had all this Studio Ghibli merch and the list of things literally could go on for hours.
I know, there is so much anime, and video game merch! It's such a cool shop!
ChikoLad ChikoLad kills FalKoopa FalKoopa and Z25 Z25 in a fight,while @Fumi-Chan! bleeds out.Thats a nice(?)First day
Well I didn't last long, and Swamp took out most of the cast...

GG, but in the end Chrono. Chrono. wins in the end! GG

Chrono.

So I go out and come back to winning the Hunger Games.

Welp.

Kinda makes it funny considering who the guy in my avy is.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
The GameXplain podcasts are good background noise when working on stuff. I might donate.

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
If anybody wants to further fuel their 20th anniversary Pokemon craze, Twitch Plays Pokemon is about to start their Crystal 251 run. I'm personally excited for the surprises to come.
TPP is still a thing?

So this is canon:

Happy Valentine's Day!
Replace Peach with Miyamoto and yeah it is canon. :troll:

:094:

Burruni

Smash Hero
Looking at being behind 2 minutes from someone's PB SSR at 15 minutes into a ~160 minute run.

I mean...

I'll take it.

Though I'm calling that Session 1 for now. The resets for optimization are killing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom