• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
@Fumi-Chan! I popped into the toy section of one of my local supermarket chains and yooooooo

At first I saw a Yokai Watch Monopoly Junior box and I was like "Huh, I didn't realize it was big enough in the US yet for a board game."

Then I popped into an aisle I saw a Pokémon toy in out of the corner of my eye and it was COATED in Yokai Watch merch.

Plushes, figures, Medalliums. The whole shebang.

There were a bunch of World of Nintendo figures and a couple of :4fox: plushes not too far away, too.

Too bad I was too concerned about saving up for the NX at the time, because the stock in there was pretty sweet.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Sega girls? Now let a real pro show you how it's done!

Tyris Flare, Dora the Centaur, Pai Chan, Sarah Bryant, Zobiko, the Rin sisters (Rin, Ai, and Fei), Elise (The vampire with the awesome rack), Heather, Gum, Boogie, Rhyth, Cube, MeeMee, YanYan, Azel, Orta, certain HOTD protagonists, Leanne, Tillis of the Burning Rangers, Honey (Or Candy depending on which version of Fighting Vipers you have), Jane, Electra, Latisha, some Shining protagonists, Amiga, Linda, and the girl from Alien Storm.

Anyone I didn't mention were already bought up or escapes my mind.

Last edited:

Senselessbreak

Smash Lord
Just when I thought I could get away from Smash speculation, this Smash NX rumor comes around. Uggghhh.

Heres hoping we finally see Ice Climbers, Chorus Kids and Wolf in Smash 4, alongside all content from the other two versions. (Including DLC)

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914

Tyris Flare, Dora the Centaur, Pai Chan, Sarah Bryant, Zobiko, the Rin sisters (Rin, Ai, and Fei), Elise (The vampire with the awesome rack), Heather, Gum, Boogie, Rhyth, Cube, MeeMee, YanYan, Azel, Orta, certain HOTD protagonists, Leanne, Tillis of the Burning Rangers, Honey (Or Candy depending on which version of Fighting Vipers you have), Jane, Electra, Latisha, some Shining protagonists, Amiga, Linda, and the girl from Alien Storm.

Anyone I didn;t mention were already bought up or escapes my mind.
>Calls yourself a pro
> Forgets that Rolly, Sakura Shinguji, Morte, Hibana, Princess Stella, and the Puyo Starlets exists

Smh

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Also.
Best Sega Girls
HOW ABOUT THE WALKING GODDESS OF WAR?!

Edit:

For a game that's 6 years old now.
Would we be calling the same thing if I poked at Birth By Sleep's ending if Sora got in the game?
I'm just saying people flip out about this sort of stuff. Hell, people still get butthurt if you spoil the ending of Mother 3 for them.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
>Calls yourself a pro
> Forgets that Rolly, Sakura Shinguji, Morte, Hibana, Princess Stella, and the Puyo Starlets exists

Smh
What about Alis?

That has to be, like, the most important one of all.

And Piranha is the awesomest, although if you have her you gotta bring in Gum, too.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
>Calls yourself a pro

Smh
Just be glad that you don't have a snot nosed brat to babysit for the night. I couldn't concentrate because he was begging me to feed him. -_-

Burruni

Smash Hero

Anyone I didn't mention were already bought up or escapes my mind.
Ahem. You're forgetting a couple.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Man, I wish I could get better results when Google Imaging Dr. Mario.

While I get the :4drmario: images I was intentionally looking for, but I also get bunch of image relating (usually Hispanic) real-world doctors of the same name and see some unwanted medical/surgery images.

I would put some filter to hopefully block but I couldn't begin on what keywords I could use without blocking Nintendo related Dr. Mario stuff.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
What about Alis?

That has to be, like, the most important one of all.

And Piranha is the awesomest, although if you have her you gotta bring in Gum, too.
True, Alis is the main star of Phantasy Star despite more fanboys swooning for Nei the batgirl. But that's mostly because the second game overshadows every other title.

But he mentioned Boogie, the American name for Piranha. She's a cool rudie, but my love goes for Gum the most since she's my main in both games. What's cooler than skating around in green attire?

Just be glad that you don't have a snot nosed brat to babysit for the night. I couldn't concentrate because he was begging me to feed him. -_-

May Xenu bless your soul. You don't deserve to be dealing with such a ankle biter like him. Kids can be such monsters.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
It's a shame the non-online Phantasy Stars are so overlooked because among other things they were doing female MCs up front in the 80's like it was no big deal.

Take that games media narrative.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
It's a shame the non-online Phantasy Stars are so overlooked because among other things they were doing female MCs up front in the 80's like it was no big deal.

Take that games media narrative.
Finally, somebody gets it. The original games are what started it all, yet only the second game comes to mind for most people these days in addition to the Online spinoffs.

"Muh Phantast Star Online!"

But what about the other games that are equally as good? :/

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
True, Alis is the main star of Phantasy Star despite more fanboys swooning for Nei the batgirl. But that's mostly because the second game overshadows every other title.

But he mentioned Boogie, the American name for Piranha. She's a cool rudie, but my love goes for Gum the most since she's my main in both games. What's cooler than skating around in green attire?

May Xenu bless your soul. You don't deserve to be dealing with such a ankle biter like him. Kids can be such monsters.
American name? That must have been an earlier localization or different game than I played, because she was named Piranha in the PSN port of Jet Set Radio. I wasn't even aware she had another name.

And I almost said Nei, but
She kinda dies. Well, I guess everyone does, now that I think about it, but she dies first.

And Alis is a protagonist, while Nei is more of a sidekick.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
So Fire Emblem Fates isn't rated M...
Honestly I wanted a more darker and edgier game in the series, and I felt that this was finally going to happen...
But I guess Ninty just wanted to take the censorship route after all...
Oh well... Gotta make your game accessible to everyone if you want all of those copies to be sold, otherwise you'll end up like this,
I do admit it was the right way to go though...

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I swear, you two ALWAYS try to flirt to each other in this thread. I know you're dating, but doesn't that mean flirting in a PM is better? Y'know, less rules?
This is a social thread. People are being social

So flirting is legal. Don't be jelly

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom