• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You know what one of the complaints against FNAF World is that really confuses me?

"Why can't we see the random encounter enemies health, only bosses health"

I don't know what fancy RPG's you kids be playing these days, but RPG's in my day you couldn't even see the bosses health unless you used the "Scan" spell, and even then it only displayed it for like a second.

The people these days are RPG privileged

Or they have never played an RPG before

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
You know what one of the complaints against FNAF World is that really confuses me?

"Why can't we see the random encounter enemies health, only bosses health"

I don't know what fancy RPG's you kids be playing these days, but RPG's in my day you couldn't even see the bosses health unless you used the "Scan" spell, and even then it only displayed it for like a second.

The people these days are RPG privileged

Or they have never played an RPG before
The problem is that Scott is making a HP bar for one but not the other, it's inconsistent and lazy

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
ok so, I have my 3ds full charge (finally, my wire sucks and I ordered a new one) and I am quite far in paper jam like I did the last papercraft battle.

Because of this, I will probably beat the game tomorrow meaning that my full review might come soon (I can be sure it will come out this week). I will post it int he paper mario thread because it's easier for me to archive it if I need tro link it because something tell me I will do this a lot like the SS review i did.

My impressions hasn;t changed, overall really good game, better than i expected and probably the m&l game I found the most pleasant to play, idk if I like it more than DT, but I am tempted to say yes.

I might need some days to talk with the speedrun channel of the game (heard.......very interesting things about the game being rushed all over the place) and then check extra stuff because like I said, I am 100% the game :)

Shroob

Sup?
So, can someone do me a huge favor and crunch the numbers of how much the Smash DLC will be if I buy everything in the new patch?

Corrin, Bayo+Umbra Clock Tower, and the Mii Costumes.

Edit: Nvmd.

Not counting tax, the entire bundle is 15.48$.

Does Smash DLC have tax?

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
It seems less lazy that way. Why make a HP bar for the boss, but only the boss in an RPG?
Well, the enemies are just trash to grind

The bosses are the difficult battle

Yokai Watch, a new RPG that's really popular in Japan, Does this VERY thing

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
To be fair, it makes using Water Hose a crapshoot, and Animatronic encounters NEED a health bar.
Yeah, they are sometimes as strong as bosses. Especially at the beginning of the game

Shroob

Sup?
Yeah, they are sometimes as strong as bosses. Especially at the beginning of the game
Especially since you're basically guaranteed to encounter the Phantom ones as your first, who all pack Poison status iirc, making the fight a race against the clock.

Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei

Basically, things that were made specifically for this game. A wood chipping machine designed off Chipper, a giant eyeball monster, a snowman with machineguns, a giant balloon boy called Brown Bow, a Sea Monster, a giant patchwork Pig Freddy, etc.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

wildvine47

Smash Ace
Let me explain in detail why your theory is without much merit then, based on objective facts (and before anyone tells me I'm a biased Rosalina fan, I'm not. I'm one of her biggest fans but since I've loved the character from day one, I've always tried to research the facts and trivia about her as much as possible. You guys know how much I hate misinformation on the character):

-snip-
I was not expecting such a thorough and in-depth analysis on the whole Rosalina situation but man did you go for it. You have definitely put my foot in my mouth, didn't realize Rosalina really was that big of a deal overall. Thanks for informing me, that was a really nice read. Honestly I'd say that this is the kind of thing that oughta go on Source Gaming or whatnot as some history of Rosalina article or w/e cause it's really well done.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Hey dude.

Let's go on an adventure!

It's called flying west until you reach the point you started.
Yeah, that seems like the easy solution. Keep flying in one direction until you reach the edge

I you reach it, you win

If you go back to where you started, you loose

But he'd probably say pilots are in one the conspiracy

Shroob

Sup?
Hey dude.

Let's go on an adventure!

It's called flying west until you reach the point you started.
Don't try arguing with "Earth is flat" people. I tried once, but they honestly believe that it is impossible for things to go in a straight line for too long periods of time. They honestly believe that if say, a car was going in a straight line, that straight line bends, you just never realize it.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Don't try arguing with "Earth is flat" people. I tried once, but they honestly believe that it is impossible for things to go in a straight line for too long periods of time. They honestly believe that if say, a car was going in a straight line, that straight line bends, you just never realize it.
Then how do they not believe the horizon actually bends even though it looks straight

Shroob

Sup?
Then how do they not believe the horizon actually bends even though it looks straight
Because of that, it looks straight, so to them, it is straight, you just cannot see the edges because 'government'.

Never try to talk a conspiracy theorist out of their belief. They're forfeit to madness.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Let me guess, compasses are in on the conspiracy. It's times like this that make me want people to go through education, though my school is making me not want an education

Shroob

Sup?
Let me guess, compasses are in on the conspiracy. It's times like this that make me want people to go through education, though my school is making me not want an education
Honestly, they're no more insane than Lizard People or Chemtrail conspirators, which is to say they're all ****ing bonkers in the end.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Wait a minute

Then how come you see different stars in the sky in different hemispheres

Wouldn't you see the exact same stars?

Edit: I mean some of them are the same and some are different'

But wouldn't it be exactly the same?

Last edited:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Why do I need to fight, when I know I've already won?:p

Heavy Cruisers are such resource hogs.
You haven't won! Where's you ship? That pile of bones in your avatar? Pathetic!
More like this

A quick google search proved why he was wrong.

Shroob

Sup?
Wait a minute

Then how come you see different stars in the sky in different hemispheres

Wouldn't you see the exact same stars?
"Muh Government conspiracy".

Also, they believe the Earth is like a frisbee hurdling through space.

Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen

Some people honest to god believe that Lizard People rule the Earth, and stand in as our leaders, and have a global agenda of total world domination. Basically, even more insane Illuminati believers. I know there's countless people who think Obama is a Lizardman in disguise.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Also, to anyone who hasn't yet, buy this game on Steam. It's incredible. I played it during early access, and now that it's out, it's a damn solid game with an amazing atmosphere.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Hey now, just because I don't show my love of naval vessels in my avatar doesn't mean I don't appreciate some fine German engineering when I see it, ya know?
I have to agree, those German vessels sure are pretty. But unfortunately I just enjoy the larger Japanese ships, they're really comfy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom