• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
You like comics? You like Robin?

Attachments

Last edited:

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
@DarkAura64

Sakurai said he wasn't sure if he was coming back/ he didn't know after Melee and Brawl. However, hes the most certain he's ever been according to the Fire Emblem 25 Anniversary interview.

Almost everyone here is obsessed with one thing or the other. Even though we don't share the same obessions, we do share the fact that they exist.

Characters are like people. Everyone has a different opinion on them and that's okay. Not everyone is going to see your character the way you see it.

Going on about your favorite character might enlightened people but you also run the real risk of turning people away. Quite honestly, I'm starting to dislike some characters...not because of the actual character, but because I'm tired of seeing people drone on about them.

It's great that you have a favorite character. But not everyone is going to think of them the same way you do.

The most important rules are: Dont be mean, don't be overbearing.

(quite frankly: If you are a jerk, it's going to turn me away from that character much faster)

Like they say in Pulp Fiction, be cool hunny bunny, be cool.

In other news: Hopefully Hyrule Warriors Legends will arrive soon. Amazon really messed up my order ;_;

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

SO....

Was looking up where to find a Collectible in X called Penguinion, need it for a quest, you know how it is.

Literally the first result.

The worst part is... That isnt even a bad drawing. Meaning someone out there, with genuine artistic talent, and refined enough taste for an RPG like Xenoblade... Is also a Club penguin fanatic.

My brain.
Why do their feet look like wedges of cheese?

Burruni

Smash Hero
I found art for various "costume ideas" for the protag. of La Mulana 2.

There is something glorious and stupid about "Kimono Cowgirl"

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
@DarkAura64

Sakurai said he wasn't sure if he was coming back/ he didn't know after Melee and Brawl. However, hes the most certain he's ever been according to the Fire Emblem 25 Anniversary interview.

Almost everyone here is obsessed with one thing or the other. Even though we don't share the same obessions, we do share the fact that they exist.

Characters are like people. Everyone has a different opinion on them and that's okay. Not everyone is going to see your character the way you see it.

Going on about your favorite character might enlightened people but you also run the real risk of turning people away. Quite honestly, I'm starting to dislike some characters...not because of the actual character, but because I'm tired of seeing people drone on about them.

It's great that you have a favorite character. But not everyone is going to think of them the same way you do.

(quite frankly: If you are a jerk, it's going to turn me away from that character much faster)

In other news: Hopefully Hyrule Warriors Legends will arrive soon. Amazon really messed up my order ;_;
You know what they also say in Pulp Fiction

"I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers"

So, you know.

My character > Your character

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Results found of maintenance: Second :younglinkmelee: icon removed from Melee emotes.
Warchamp7 Warchamp7
C'mere
Look me in the eyes
How many times
Are you gonna put duplicates of Melee icons in the Smileys Section
:luigi64:C:falcomelee:L:drmario:O:pichumelee:N:younglinkmelee:E:ganondorfmelee:B:roymelee:O:toonlink:Y:4lucina:S:4darkpit:
Also
Warchamp7 Warchamp7
View attachment 86807
Why are there 2 Dr. Marios and 2 Young Links
CL:drmario:NES :drmario:F CL:drmario:NES
CL:drmario:NECEPTI:drmario:N
This is the second time you've done this
C'mon, man
First you go around mixing up the Smash 3DS / Wii U smiley order like 3 times
Now you're just making more duplicates of smileys

andwhileyou'rehere
I found a 64x64 of AC Cloud's stock icon
So when we getting that smiley :4wario2:

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
"The night of the fight, you may feel a slight sting. That's pride ****ing with you. **** pride. Pride only hurts, it never helps."

apply this to character favoritism in... some way

Also, I am now a tentative top 10 Ryu on Anthers. I am a happy girl.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Da heck is a Dead or Alive
Sounds like a Zambie game
*clicks link*
"Sorry, this content is Age Restricted"
Well das all I needed to know
You never played a DOA title before? I would describe it as the more fanservicy version of Virtua Fighter, especially since this series used to compete with it back in the day.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
@DarkAura64

If Sakurai is "more certain than he's ever been". . .

Do you think he already told Nintendo they would have to do the next title without him?

I'm not trying to rush him out the door, I just feel that Nintendo knowing he wasn't going to work on the next game would validate my crazy conspiracy theory that the development cycle for Smash 5 has already started even more due to the fact that Nintendo would have to get a head start on looking for a replacement and any new director would likely be in a much more direction-ready state than an exhausted Sakurai would be. . .

Don't mind me, I know I have no right or reason to assume development has started already. I just have a weird feeling about all of this.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Also...
upload_2016-1-25_21-24-9.png

Apparently we have QR Codes now. I'm not sure what they do though.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Are you implying you DONT want to share your profile with other people without ACTUALLY posting the link but by forcing people to use a link only accessible by a phone app? :p
Well, you could always just click on my name for that.
I don't know, I just find it odd that's all.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USlOXpXy0R0

I'll just leave this here for those who want to see the most dankest fight in history. MLG vs. Youtube Poop is a must see for all memers and ****posters.
420/10 so much dank.

Sanic, Swagzilla, Robotnik, Weegee, The King, and Doge stole the show. The fact that Cena died too fast is a sign that the uploader hates him.

The Illuminati fight however is crazier with new memes like Over 9000 Vegeta and the Spooky Scary Skeletons.

Burruni

Smash Hero
Da heck is a Dead or Alive
Sounds like a Zambie game
*clicks link*
"Sorry, this content is Age Restricted"
Well das all I needed to know
Take an arcade-styled 3D fighter with "lane switching" such as Tekken.
Give it a majorly female cast.
Set jiggle physics to "Popcorn maker."
You get Dead or Alive.
Put the cast in bikinis.
On a tropical island for vacation.
Set jiggle physics to "shoes in a dryer"
You get Dead or Alive Extreme

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
when will tatsu remember Samurai Pizza Cats

I cant believed they said no to them being in TvsC
Oh ****, you're right. I am kind of peeved that they are giving that series the shaft while giving Casshern and Yatterman so much love. That's one character I would have loved in TvC like Franziska and Rouge (Power Stone).

420/10 so much dank.

Sanic, Swagzilla, Robotnik, Weegee, The King, and Doge stole the show. The fact that Cena died too fast is a sign that the uploader hates him.

The Illuminati fight however is crazier with new memes like Over 9000 Vegeta and the Spooky Scary Skeletons.

I saw what you did there, Snoop Dog. :troll:

The Illuminati fight was crazy with the survivors and new memes since he's a god that's much stronger than the Ultimate Meme Destroyer. Dolan and Spoderman were just as funny as I remembered, that service scene at McDonald's had me rolling hard. But the fusion however was way too funny since Superman's face was used.

Can;t wait to see the Free 4 All fight with some new additions like Dr. Rabbit, Lenny, and Frollo (especially him). Or they can just go nuts and give us Sonichu and Anthony Higgs (Remember Me?). :laugh:

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Take an arcade-styled 3D fighter with "lane switching" such as Tekken.
Give it a majorly female cast.
Set jiggle physics to "Popcorn maker."
You get Dead or Alive.
I don't get it
Put the cast in bikinis.
On a tropical island for vacation.
Set jiggle physics to "shoes in a dryer"
You get Dead or Alive Extreme
I slightly get it
...I think

Shoes in a Dryer?

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I saw what you did there, Snoop Dog. :troll:

The Illuminati fight was crazy with the survivors and new memes since he's a god that's much stronger than the Ultimate Meme Destroyer. Dolan and Spoderman were just as funny as I remembered, that service scene at McDonald's had me rolling hard. But the fusion however was way too funny since Superman's face was used.

Can;t wait to see the Free 4 All fight with some new additions like Dr. Rabbit, Lenny, and Frollo (especially him). Or they can just go nuts and give us Sonichu and Anthony Higgs (Remember Me?). :laugh:
MLG is like the superior version of YouTube Poop we all need. Dubstep, flashing lights, competitive screaming, no scope, swag, and Snoop Dog's magic words (Smoke everyday!). Not to mention their memes are danker and stronger compared to that of YouTube Poop. All Gaben needs to do is sacrifice Half Life 3 for the Summer Sale to destroy all of them.

Sonichu is a MUST since Chis Chan's legacy should never should forgotten. Also, give us the best trolling with everyone's favorite emoticon and we're good. :troll:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I don't get it

I slightly get it
...I think

Shoes in a Dryer?
I'll just say this. It's a fighting game with more boobs than Tekken or any other normal fighter. Use your imagination and it should come back to you.

Edit: Damn it Greninja! :4greninja:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom