• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Swamp's Hunger Games Mafia (Not based on the actual Hunger Games)! - END! TOWN VICTORY

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
This game seems to be whoever stays quiet gets sentenced to death lol. But time to bandwagon again, your explanation was kinda nice, not saying your role directly. It's time to tip the scales! (Though maybe RamOne is also a townie and we're getting played around, who knows)

Unvote: DarkAuraful
Vote: RamOne

D

Deleted member

DarkAuraful said:
Alright, no surprise I'm being voted suspicious at the moment today. What can I say to prove my innocence? Hm... This is going to be tough... Well...

"Although my actions have not been achieving satisfactory results, I can assure you all that I am very experienced in these scenarios. Even if this rather proving to be quite challenging, I was at least there for all the deaths. Not unlike the ones that didn't show up for some deaths. I can even point out ones that were NOT there for the deaths at the scene of the crime! I'm not even the quietest one as all of you claim!"

My Vote: RamOne RamOne

"And just where were YOU during all of this, RamOne? I find it absolutely funny that everyone's suspecting me suspicious whereas this individual is far more quieter, possibly even plotting the next move in this heated moment. I simply don't recall a reaction voiced from this individual from all the deaths in fact."

Well that's all I have. If that doesn't work out, then well, nice working with you people. :p
You know, I trust you again. :)
Unvote: DarkAuraful DarkAuraful
Vote: RamOne RamOne

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I know I don't talk much, but remember NonSpecificGuy? He, too, rarely spoke and turned out to be Town too.

And before I forget it.
Vote: DarkAuraful

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Edit @hosts help I done goof I can't fix on phone XD
"Although my actions have not been achieving satisfactory results, I can assure you all that I am very experienced in these scenarios. Even if this rather proving to be quite challenging, I was at least there for all the deaths. Not unlike the ones that didn't show up for some deaths. I can even point out ones that were NOT there for the deaths at the scene of the crime! I'm not even the quietest one as all of you claim!"
You being the quietest wasn't my reason at all despite voting you first so idk why you think everyone claimed this. Being the quietest didn't help NSG who turned out town and maybe soon Ramone. I need to hear --- and Rams thoughts b4 I decide whether to change my vote or nah. Ram is one of my 3 suspects however. Rest idk.

For usefulness can you make a list of those who were absent after deaths?

Also starting to be paranoid about a certain player in my dunno list simce I noticed a solid pattern but the suspects take priority.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Hm I'm conflicted on who to choose as like Jojalole Jojalole said it could be a misdirect, but I think we have to risks to try and win.

So....

Unvote: DarkAuraful DarkAuraful

Vote:@RamOne

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
You being the quietest wasn't my reason at all despite voting you first so idk why you think everyone claimed this. Being the quietest didn't help NSG who turned out town and maybe soon Ramone. I need to hear --- and Rams thoughts b4 I decide whether to change my vote or nah. Ram is one of my 3 suspects however. Rest idk.

For usefulness can you make a list of those who were absent after deaths?

Also starting to be paranoid about a certain player in my dunno list simce I noticed a solid pattern but the suspects take priority.
"I know being the quietest isn't the reason why you're voting against me. You're voting against me because you classify me as being suspicious based on your interpretation of my reaction after the recent death. I'll apologize for that but being quiet seems to be the most reason everyone was voting me off in the first place, along with the lines that I was concluded suspicious. A player stated I haven't said much, therefore I am suspicious of being the possible killer. That doesn't share everyone elses' thought, but that is a thought is followed nonetheless.

Being the quietest one doesn't help NSG previously, but that's what you learned after his death, so how can you hypothetically determine that the same exact thing is going to happen with RamOne? We vote him off but some are hesitant because what if he's not the bad guy? That doesn't necessarily mean the same thing is going to happen immediately when we're almost half way through this ordeal. And what if Ram's thoughts happen too late?

Sometimes risks need to happen for the sake of this town's safety. And if it means such risks are necessary just when the numbers are lowering, then that's a path I'm willing to take."

That's all I have for now. Time to log off and study my BioChem lectures. I wonder what the results shall be tonight?

Edit: Changed my mind. I'm gonna stay up anyways, so I'll be happy to prove my defense more if needed.

Last edited:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Ok good that's cleared up and fair defence reason but no list huh?

In a way I trust you more but at the same time now that you got voted earlier suddenly became very defensive and after evaded a bandwagon you just upped the defence despite way less danger. So in away made you more suspicious in my eyes but that could be how you play.

Edit: rams defence wasn't good but at least it's something compared to NSG. He had none for some reason XD

Last edited:

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
"I was just trying to explain my defense the best that I could and that this situation is more complicated than what you've deduced in your reasoning. Really part of my profession and expertise, so I apologize if you interpreted it that way.

However, my first defense persuaded most to vote for the same person I voted. The very fact of this is a 50/50 chance that results will identify Ram as either Town or Mafia. This is a somewhat terrifying as suspense and pressure begin to gradually build up, making this much more complicated and stressful than already necessary.

It seems I'm carrying quite the weight as a result. We'll find out once the results show!"

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Look, I know I'm more of the silent type in this game and I apologize for that, but like the radio said on the previous page, isn't there a way to do an alignment check right here, right now?

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Stop you there a moment.

Red said nothing. Red picked up a transmission.

I'm basically just a radio.
But does red have a pikachu for that?

And we don't really have good grounds for a alignment list as we just don't know enough imo.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Guys I really think the recent transmission is full of clues.
It's the only thing we can fully trust imo.

"I was just trying to explain my defense the best that I could and that this situation is more complicated than what you've deduced in your reasoning. Really part of my profession and expertise, so I apologize if you interpreted it that way.

However, my first defense persuaded most to vote for the same person I voted. The very fact of this is a 50/50 chance that results will identify Ram as either Town or Mafia. This is a somewhat terrifying as suspense and pressure begin to gradually build up, making this much more complicated and stressful than already necessary.

It seems I'm carrying quite the weight as a result. We'll find out once the results show!"
Wait how is it only a 50/50 chance? There's still a lot of players. Again, I'm agreeing with half of what you said the rest nah or idk.
Look, I know I'm more of the silent type in this game and I apologize for that, but like the radio said on the previous page, isn't there a way to do an alignment check right here, right now?
Why are you asking? Prettysure that would only be possible during the night. Based on a certain PM I think ik who's the alignment checker. And transmission hints at more than one.

Unvote DarkAuraful

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
But does red have a pikachu for that?
I don't need one per se.

The ears and tail make up the primary complement of my four-antennae system. Those are present in almost every avi.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Wolfie557 Wolfie557
Looking back, I think that I may have just worded that poorly. My bad dude. Yeah I think I was wrong in some of the RP dialogue I posted.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Why are you asking? Prettysure that would only be possible during the night. Based on a certain PM I think ik who's the alignment checker.
Sure, I can prove my innocence at night, tonight I can be checked, after all.

And besides, you can't really lose here, can you? If I turn out to be Town, then worst case scenario is we still lose two Townies, but even then we can still decrease the list of potential Mafia members. If I turn out to be Mafia, you know you lynch a Mafia member as soon as possible and potentially lynch another one tonight.

Last edited:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Annnnnnnnd ****. My uncertainty went less certain but we can do it logically if we change the bandwagon to Z25 or Dark again.

I tottaly agree with DarkAuraful DarkAuraful this late in the game we need to take a risk now that there's not many of us left.

I mean, either way one of my top suspects dies. Im willing to give RamOne RamOne a chance since his reasoning seems better and somehow Im agreeing with both my suspects. The transmission suggests at least one of: Ram Dark or Z25 are the mafia.

Someone can check Rams allignment while I Roleblock him so he doesn't do anything sneaky.

This way we can both take a risk and play safe. So as towns we should work together in a smart way for once instead of bandwagon this guy or that and hope we are right. Hasn't been working...

Last edited:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Vote: RamOne

As I alluded to in PMs, Zebei told me RamOne was their top suspect. I don't know what it could mean as we also don't know who Zebei kept in jail/occupied the previous two nights.

I think this would be an easier choice if the people who were targeted by Zebei mentioned the "feeling happy" message Swamp sends them earlier on. It also would have been easier to rule out the Godfather, as kills shouldn't go through if the Godfather is blocked (though I could be wrong about that IDK).

Last edited:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Its been decided then. Vote RamOne.

Feel like one of them has to be the mafia. Hope I just had my priorities wrong and I'm against bandwagons in general. Think day 1 was the best example why.

I have one more suspect after this if Ram is mafia. If not I'm still gonna suspect Dark unless night phase changes that.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
After much debating, the town finally decided on RamOne RamOne

It was a unanimous vote. Everyone who wasn't him voted for him.

RamOne took this defeat with grace.

"Well, I've been caught. I guess this is what I get for killing an endangered species."

The town lynched RamOne and rejoiced as they had FINALLY lynched someone bad for once.

Character: Pringles Mascot
Alignment: Mafia

It's the mascot of one of my favorite brands of potato chips. Something's off about him though. Always knew he was evil. Still he makes potato chips that people love. People won't suspect him for a second.

+ You will come up clean on alignment checks, even though you're a mafia member.
+You cannot be killed at night. You can only be lynched.
+Twice during the game, you will be able to pass out a pringle to another user. You have two separate pringles.

• Roleblocker Pringle : Give this to someone and it will roleblock another user one time.
  • Vote Doubler Pringle: This will add one vote to a person's voting ability for one day. This can not be used on yourself.
-Once you use both pringles you will lose your ability to come up clean on alignment checks.

It is now Night 3. It will end at 7:00 PM PST at 1/13/18.

I always knew Pringles would be what did me in.

But I assumed it would have been from salt overdose, not being murdered by trying to play with some as an elephant

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Mr.Pringle :laugh:

Well guess was wrong! This is great!
Hopefully only 1 left we can still do this.

Edit: He could only be lynched so I'll consider this a comeback for the first 2 days.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

I always knew that man was evil, I didn't know he had his hands within our town though.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
And so, the Town finally fulfills its duty, and a delicious and evil man falls.

Well, c'est la vie. Nothing left to do now but handle the body.

@GoldenYuiitusin

EY YO ENTEI.

C'MERE AND GET YOU SOME CHEESY CHEESE.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
The night ended and a single body lay on the ground...

Character: Ash Ketchem
Alignment: Third Party

Oh hey. It's the guy who doesn't win anything. Good job loser. Oh dear I think I made him mad. Uh oh... I think he's going to take his revenge against the other members of the town.

+Your win goal is unique. Instead of winning when the town or mafia does, you win when you kill two townie and one mafia member. If this win condition becomes impossible, you may settle for a partial victory of three townies killed. This will only be accepted if your main winning objective becomes impossible. If you are killed or the game ends before you accomplish this, you will lose.
+ Once every other night, you will be able to kill someone in cold blood. Also you kill their house. Brutal.
+ Lynches will count as your revenge but for it to count you need to vote for the user.

-You will come up as suspicious on alignment checks.

--- ---

Lay dead.

It is now Day 4. It will end at 7:00 PM PST at 1/14/18.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
The situation is starting to brighten up, with the two recent deaths being identified non-Townies. Not only are we lowering numbers, this time but we prevented deaths of fellow Town allies! The progress is improving everyone, we got this.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Update since I’m behing lol
  • Opossum
  • Zebei
  • NonSpecificGuy
  • Praline
  • RamOne
  • Z25
  • Aurane
  • WhiteEaglePL
  • Shishoe
  • DarkAuraful
  • ShinyLegendary
  • ---
  • Apollo Justice
  • Pokechu

And then there were 6.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Even though I've been dead for a while, I want to congratulate you all for making it so far, but you're not done yet. Make your decisions count, and make sure you don't do anything rash. Or else you can take a trip to Pixie Hollow with me! Come on, it's not so bad ;)

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
There’s gotta be like 1 mafia left... possibly 2. If there’s one that’s 25% that we lynch correctly and 50% if there’s 2.

Unless Shiny has been lying this whole time and really is mafia...

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The night ended and a single body lay on the ground...

Character: Ash Ketchem
Alignment: Third Party

Oh hey. It's the guy who doesn't win anything. Good job loser. Oh dear I think I made him mad. Uh oh... I think he's going to take his revenge against the other members of the town.

+Your win goal is unique. Instead of winning when the town or mafia does, you win when you kill two townie and one mafia member. If this win condition becomes impossible, you may settle for a partial victory of three townies killed. This will only be accepted if your main winning objective becomes impossible. If you are killed or the game ends before you accomplish this, you will lose.
+ Once every other night, you will be able to kill someone in cold blood. Also you kill their house. Brutal.
+ Lynches will count as your revenge but for it to count you need to vote for the user.

-You will come up as suspicious on alignment checks.

--- ---

Lay dead.

It is now Day 4. It will end at 7:00 PM PST at 1/14/18.
-Kills their house, lmao well played swamp.
There’s gotta be like 1 mafia left... possibly 2. If there’s one that’s 25% that we lynch correctly and 50% if there’s 2.

Unless Shiny has been lying this whole time and really is mafia...
I think it has to be one mafia left and that our new body was the last of the third parties. So I think we have a good chance to win this now!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Sure, I'll say this, I've helped with removal other mafia members and third parties with the help of my fellow townies as we worked to figure out who could be it.

As for me, I'm just a simple man with a great singing voice and lots of patriotism for his country and home town. I haven't been able to directly affect anyone in this game and I'm been working with my personal skills to deduce who could be it, although I had no way to get leads.

I don't really know what else to say but hopefully this is a start and helps you realize I am not mafia.

D

Deleted member

So who are we going to lynch? There are only six people left.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom