• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Swamp's Hunger Games Mafia (Not based on the actual Hunger Games)! - END! TOWN VICTORY

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Right now, what im most worried about is that 3 people died last night.

1 was probably town that killed Opo, but 2 unaccounted. Either Maf has 2 killers, or we have another 3rd (4th?) party OR we had a towny someone do some random killing.

if it's the latter. . .dont do that. Just going to get more good roles killed.

If it's the other 2. . .****.
Maybe there are 2 mafias? Likely teams of 2 in that case. And 2 3rd parties one of which can kill?? But I think 1 mafia is more likely. Either way 2 killers is a big problem. A lynch plus 2 deaths of thier choice unless a townie happens to stop an action.

A townie killing oppo must have some good role. Hopefully they aren't the next to die.
So we voting for lynches or not? I do not think we should lynch, unless we notify a potential mafia member.
How would we do that?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

How would we do that?
Maybe this quote could be in usage for you:
7pm PST? Alright, but as a heads up I probably won't be able to post in a heavy capacity until later as that's the exact time I punch in for work. Not that much happens during the Day 1 fest if you know what I mean.

There are two phases, each typically last a minimum of 24 hours; Day & Night.

During the Day phases most players can only post in this thread and must vote on who to lynch/kill when the phase is up. Mafia players, however, can communicate with each other through a special PM group created by the host. You can freely change your vote or vote to kill nobody that day. Be sure to make it clear who you're voting for so that there is no confusion on the part of the host or other players. Ex. Vote: Swampasaur

During the Night phases players can only communicate with each other through PMs (they must have the game host as an invite). Mafia roles also get to choose to try and kill off a player of their choice. Typically most player skills are used during this phase.

These are the general happenings of each of the two phases, without taking player skills into effect. If you are dead you are forbidden to post within the thread or within any created PMs as to not give clues/spoilers to other players. Depending on the roles that are in play, the host may create a special PM for dead players to communicate with each other and root for their teams.

It is not mandatory to post during each phase, as certain roles may block you from doing so or it maybe apart of one's strategy to survive, but it is asked that you stay somewhat active as to be polite to your fellow players, your team, and the host. Inactive players are usually auto-killed after a set amount of time.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I don't think that's what he meant bro.

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I don't know what you're referring to...

Anyways, all of this coming from the infamous Importer. Importing LIES and BETRAYAL! You better hope we don't play again because it'll be me leading you along. :p
The only thing I import is JOY and SMILES and occasionally death

Now while all the players actually playing are in the second post of the thread. (And you guys should always check that).

I understand that players can get confused. Especially since they're new.

Holder of the Heel Holder of the Heel N3ON N3ON @GoldenYuiitusin

I'd like ya to tone it down for now. That said, I'm willing to invited the latter two in the graveyard PM. Holder is already there.
Sorry dad.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
The only thing I import is JOY and SMILES and occasionally death

Sorry dad.
Willing to invite ya to the graveyard if ya want it.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
A moment of silence...as I rate the final words.

I want sausage and bacon.

AND I WOULD'VE GOTTEN AWAY WITH IT TOO

IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU MEDDLING [redacted].
7/10: Classic, but not even a single joke about playing possum?

Please avenge my soul
I know I was literal trash but still. AVENGE ME
4/10: I was trying to make a joke about balls here but nothing really stuck. Bet that sounds familiar.

bye felicia lol yall got me out here hanging out in pixie hollow now ;) PEACE yolo
9/10: Pretty much precisely what Tinkerbell would say on the way out.
I'll go get the hungry legendary beast my shovel. May ye rest easy.

Now, on with the show.

For an Entei you are truly amazing, how do you learn all of that when none can learn that move pool?
I mean.

He's demonstrating that he's plausibly dangerous while completely bull****ting about everything else he is capable of.

That shouldn't surprise you back here.

D

Deleted member

Opossum deserves a treat for his smart qualities, let me tell you that. Clever marsupial.
Well too bad he is dead, but at the same time he was a mafia so we are all happy here. Right?
I honestly do not know who to vote for, but once when everyone else starts voting I will vote.

Last edited by a moderator:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Opossum deserves a treat for his smart qualities, let me tell you that. Clever marsupial.
When he gets to the afterlife, the trash is already gonna be there waiting for him.

That's the best treat any true opossum could ever ask for.

Alright no more quips.

Last edited:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
I can't believe garbage is dead... That role was really funny actually, poor Shishoe having to bear the pain of being Mineta.

The worse thing was Pokechu getting killed. We're running out of options here.

So, let's break down this night. Pokechu has probably been killed by the mafia. They decided to kill him rather than Shiny to eliminate a bigger threat. They got this information somehow and decided to act.

The thing is... Who the hell killed Shisoe and Opo? Does this mean there are two characters running free with killing abilities? Also, I don't really know if the kills were thought or just happened by chance.

Sooooo... Anything to say guys? I guess I didn't do my job very well during night time, I have no idea who is who...

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Looks like my gamble paid off. I had a hunch Swamp would give an experienced player like Opossum an important role, especially given his hawkishness Day One. Sadly that's probably the last bit of luck the town will get. Aside from my vote I'm not of much use anymore.

It is very concerning that an extra person died last night, especially the Healer. Most Healer roles can only bring back 1 person per game, so being able to revive 2 people is peculiar. At least the Cop is still alive I guess.

For now I'd like to hear from NonSpecificGuy as he's been the quietest player thus far.

EDIT: Sorry for the late response, I got called in to work last night. Though I get Saturday off now.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Looks like my gamble paid off. I had a hunch Swamp would give an experienced player like Opossum an important role, especially given his hawkishness Day One. Sadly that's probably the last bit of luck the town will get. Aside from my vote I'm not of much use anymore.

It is very concerning that an extra person died last night, especially the Healer. Most Healer roles can only bring back 1 person per game, so being able to revive 2 people is peculiar. At least the Cop is still alive I guess.

For now I'd like to hear from NonSpecificGuy as he's been the quietest player thus far.

EDIT: Sorry for the late response, I got called in to work last night. Though I get Saturday off now.
I actually messaged NonSpecificGuy when the night phase happened, and he read it but never responded. I told him what his role was and he never answered me back.

I have a feeling NonSpecificGuy might be part of the mafia, especially as you said when Opossum was experienced because NonSpecificGuy is experienced as well. I have a feeling NonSpecificGuy is part of the mafia..

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I actually messaged NonSpecificGuy when the night phase happened, and he read it but never responded. I told him what his role was and he never answered me back.

I have a feeling NonSpecificGuy might be part of the mafia, especially as you said when Opossum was experienced because NonSpecificGuy is experienced as well. I have a feeling NonSpecificGuy is part of the mafia..
Well guess he’s the best option for lynching with 6 hours 45 minutes remaining.

Vote: Nonspecificguy

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Vote: NonSpecificGuy

I really do not trust that guy, seems suspicious to me. He especially seems to be holding some kind of secret.
Here is his tag: NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy .

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Well, damn, I guess this is what I get for being inactive. I'm NOT a part of the Mafia btw. I'm sure I'm allowed to say that.

NonSpecificGuy

Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Wait so I'm behind what have I missed this far. Opo dead Mafia, two more dead townspeople?

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Well we gotta lynch someone, and since people refuse to talk...

Not really confident in this vote honestly, but it is what it is

NonSpecificGuy

Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Well, ****. It was fun while it lasted I guess.

NonSpecificGuy

Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
My role? Well, Justice Rains from Above.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Okay, three deaths. Two good and one bad. Sucks but at the same time one threat is death with. And well... see ya pal.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Ain't allowed.

Only one who gets to see your role PM in any fashion before you die is you.
Feel I should clarify this just a bit because I am seeing way, way more coy and/or quiet players than I expect. Two rules regarding this:
  1. You are not allowed to screenshot, copy-paste, or quote any messages sent by us in your Role PM.
  2. You are allowed to say anything you want that does not conflict with rule 1. Anything.
The quote rule is not in place to obscure your identities, roles, or even abilities. The quote rule is in place so that other players do not have this on our authority. They must have it on yours.

Of course, anything still includes wholesale bull****. Or the whole truth. And almost anything you say can and likely will make you someone's target.

But, word to the wise - saying nothing is a good way to get RNG lynched.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Hm, I'm voted to get lynched? Damn shame. Guess the town loses this one.

D

Deleted member

Hm, I'm voted to get lynched? Damn shame. Guess the town loses this one.
I will miss you in this thread ( I miss Opossum :( because he is funny ), but you do look suspicious to everyone else. I am glad Opossum is dead because he is a mafia though.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Well voting for anyone else isn't going to change the outcome so I' guess I'm going to have to vote NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy

I'm sorry friend.

Now an irl note: I may not be able to post much, I am going to be heading to the hospital soon as I'm in pretty bad shape with my leg.

Hopefully I can be back tomorrow.

Vote: Praline
Mostly just a countervote since NSG is assuredly gone.

I really think it's suspicious that he doesnt have any good defense other than just saying "not mafia" but I do think there is a very small chance he is jester since his defense is so bad, so im going to take a little risk,

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Vote: Praline
Mostly just a countervote since NSG is assuredly gone.

I really think it's suspicious that he doesnt have any good defense other than just saying "not mafia" but I do think there is a very small chance he is jester since his defense is so bad, so im going to take a little risk,
And here I thought I’d never get a vote and just get murdered in the night..

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
My role? Well, Justice Rains from Above.
Your role sounds useful. I think I know what your hinting at....unless your role is simply revenge.
Vote : Apollo Justice.
Second to vote NSG. And there can only be one justice.

Unless NSG is a 3rd party we shouldn't lynch him.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Picking up an incoming transmission:

"You filthy ****ing mafia scum! Get the hell out of our ****ing town! You'll be eating **** just like Opossum did, I'll be tearing you apart piece by piece, just you wait and ****ing see."

End transmission.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

"You filthy ****ing mafia scum! Get the hell out of our ****ing town! You'll be eating **** just like Opossum did, I'll be tearing you apart piece by piece, just you wait and ****ing see."

End transmission.
Someone didn’t have their coffee this morning...

D

Deleted member

End transmission.
I am going to milk this joke dry but it sounds like an aggressive twelve year old made this transmission.

Top Bottom