• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Swamp's Hunger Games Mafia (Not based on the actual Hunger Games)! - END! TOWN VICTORY

D

Deleted member

Why would you mention you get 2 votes? You’re pretty much asking to be killed second
I think you are mistaking me, or I just said it badly.
When I vote for someone to get lynched, it counts as two votes instead of one. That is why Aurane has seven and I have five.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
She's saying that revealing your special ability for your vote to count twice will likely cause you to be killed second (because IIRC the townspeople lynch one person in the day and the mafia kills one person in the night; so the mafia will target you).

D

Deleted member

She's saying that revealing your special ability for your vote to count twice will likely cause you to be killed second (because IIRC the townspeople lynch one person in the day and the mafia kills one person in the night; so the mafia will target you).
Oooh - I used that as a way to defend myself from getting lynched.

That awkward moment when you realize the best plan would be to have Aurane be the bodyguard to Shiny's voting power, and instead, they are both competing in lynch votes.

Mafia working quick to sow discord.
:061:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
That awkward moment when you realize the best plan would be to have Aurane be the bodyguard to Shiny's voting power, and instead, they are both competing in lynch votes.

Mafia didn’t do anything I just like to give Aurane a hard time and half the players copied me.

D

Deleted member

I'm pretty sure bodyguard powers can only be used to defend someone from the Mafia during Night Phase.
At least, that was how it worked when I played it in person.

I'm pretty sure bodyguard powers can only be used to defend someone from the Mafia during Night Phase.
At least, that was how it worked when I played it in person.
I assumed as much.

But the way things are going, Aurane is getting lynched by the end of the night, so they can't protect shiny. Both get bopped.

D

Deleted member

I assumed as much.

But the way things are going, Aurane is getting lynched by the end of the night, so they can't protect shiny. Both get bopped.
So I am going to get bopped after Aurane dies because I have double the voting power? Well farewell tomorrow.

D

Deleted member

Well since Aurane is getting lynched and I will probably be lynched next round, I am going to make his grave for him.
Rest in spaghetti, never forgetti.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, if the mafia doesn't kill you tonight you can bet your *** I'll vote for you
Pasta la vista then ;), can not wait to get lynched tommorow. WIll you never forgetti me, or is is pasta that?
I feel like I am slowly turning into Aurane, help me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pasta la vista then ;), can not wait to get lynched tommorow. WIll you never forgetti me, or is is pasta that?
You wont last that long. They'll kill you in the night phase.

Of course,i've vrought so much attention to him, he may actually survive.

BTW, do we learn the roles/powers of people when they die?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
You wont last that long. They'll kill you in the night phase.

Of course,i've vrought so much attention to him, he may actually survive.

BTW, do we learn the roles/powers of people when they die?
I imagine so. That’s usually how it goes.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, this is totally in character for Jack
Still
2ba75018-b009-4cf1-9910-0b7413591f46.png

D

Deleted member

Yeah, this is totally in character for Jack
Still
View attachment 134890
Too late to make an alliance? I admit those pasta puns were terrible. Wait I am dead tomorrow even if you do not vote for me so what's the point? I think I am almost guaranteed lynching. If I had only taken @Aurane 's advice...
My risoni-ng for suspecting you is due to you're suspicious behaviour. If we work together, we, the ziti, will find the sauce of the problem.

But alas, I must return to my daily duties. As for you? The lynching comes.
Regret.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Vote: ShinyLegendary

That way the votes between the two can be tied and we test whether or not Shiny is telling the truth about his double votes.

EDIT: Will be going to work soon. Thankfully I have the two days after that off.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I mean...

Voting for yourself is the same as giving up.

So...you could, but if you aren't quitting its literally the stupidest thing you could do.

D

Deleted member

I mean...

Voting for yourself is the same as giving up.

So...you could, but if you aren't quitting its literally the stupidest thing you could do.
Fine I won't give up. Either way I am dead tomorrow for my sins ( pasta puns ), but my vote is staying on @Aurane.

D

Deleted member

Then actually unvote then vote correctly.
I deleted that voting for myself method; it is gone.
Either way I feel like I am guaranteed for a lynch tomorrow but I had fun with the game!

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I deleted that voting for myself method; it is gone.
General rule of thumb.

No one should do that in the future.

Makes it hard on us hosts.

Just make a new post in the future.

D

Deleted member

Voting Results Update:

Aurane: praline, ShinyLegendary, Shishoe, WhiteEaglePL, Apollo Justice, Pokechu
NonSpecificGuy: Zebei
ShinyLegendary: Aurane, DarkAuraful, NonSpecificGuy, Opossum, RamOne, ---
WhiteEaglePL: Z25

Everyone Voted!

The one who is most likely getting lynched today is Aurane.
( I feel like @Shishœ is going to rip my face into shreds if she sees me for my lame puns ).
Either way, I know I will be the one to get lynched tomorrow. I loved this game, Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei !

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Honestly, I don't think Shiny is a threat as a mafia either, unless someone is feeding him lies.

A threat from incompetence, maybe. As intentionally hurting town, not too sure.

I have my suspicions on a member, but dont want to make myself an enemy too early, because ddying night one would be really boring.

BTW, other than puns (which all puns are automatically great btw) is there a reason for pushing Aurane? Other than not being Shiny?
There hasn't been a night yet so the mafia can't feed any lies if that's what you meant.
I had to edit the voting process, I forgot about WhiteEaglePL. Oops.

I can not wait to see what Aurane uses to defend himself. You now have seven votes ( Mine count as two ) to lynch you.

I hope you are all having a splendid time in this game :).
How could you. After defending you. Sniff.
Unfortunately I cannot defend myself. After all, I'm just a tray of spaghetti. But my tray is pretty sturdy. If it got in the way of a bullet, I bet it would stop it. You'd sleep a lot more soundly then, wouldn't you.

But I won't stop you, no. I'll sacrifice myself if necessary. Just know that you'll have no dinner. ;)
Huh ur role seems very helpful. I might regretting you earlier ;.;

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Voting Results Update:

Aurane: praline, ShinyLegendary, Shishoe, WhiteEaglePL, Apollo Justice, Pokechu
NonSpecificGuy: Zebei
ShinyLegendary: Aurane, DarkAuraful, NonSpecificGuy, Opossum, RamOne, ---
WhiteEaglePL: Z25

Everyone Voted!

The one who is most likely getting lynched today is Aurane.
( I feel like @Shishœ is going to rip my face into shreds if she sees me for my lame puns ).
Either way, I know I will be the one to get lynched tomorrow. I loved this game, Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei !

Could you stop posting the results?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
final two minutes ayyyy

I'm curious if Shiny really is lying or not though; if he isn't, Aurane is out, but if he is, then it'll be a tie. :lick:

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
After many more pasta puns, @Aurane finally made his way to the chopping block.

"Got anything to say for yourself you dirty punner?" said Red.

"My only rigatoni is that I didn't say more puns."

"Alright that's enough," said the somehow alive again Swampasaur.

And just like that Aurane was killed.

The town was surprised that he technically wasn't alive in the first place but instantly regretted their decision once they voted for him.

Character: Lean Cuisine
Alignment: Town

Man, this mafia stuff has me hungry. Hey, delicious lean cuisine! Oh wait. It's sentient. Well this is downright disturbing but you seem like a nice guy..... Dish? You can help the town.

+Once per night you will be able to protect one user from being killed by another. Simply choose who to protect and they will be safe.
+You will come up as clean during alignment checks.

-Due to the fact that you are essentially sentient food, you don't exactly leave a body behind. If you are killed during a night phase, the town will be notified that a mysterious empty dish was found, but will not be notified of your ability during death. Your ability will still show up if you are lynched though.
-The mafia will be alerted to your ability after death.

Aurane is now dead.

Now uh... Townies...

You lynched the doctor role on day one.

I'll be blunt. This is quite literally the worst possible thing you could have done. Only thing I can think of that's close is killing the cop (or alignment checker), day one. You gave the mafia one of the biggest advantages they could have gotten on Day one.

Not a good way to start. This is nothing to brag about guys.

Ya'll done goofed.

That said, it is now Night One.

This is when no one can post in the main thread barring initial reactions to Aurane's death. From there, you will all discuss things privately in PMs. Now, let me go over the rules.

• All PMs you create MUST have Red and I included. We MUST see all PMs.
  • PMs can have up to five players in them. Red and I do not count to that total.
  • You can have as many PMs as you want. We'll read all of them.
  • Night time is also the time where most of you will be able to use your powers. If you choose to activate that power, it will happen at the end of the night, as the next day starts.
Any questions?

It is now Night 1. This night will end on 1/9/18 at 7:00 PM PST.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
wow he really wasn't lying when he said he was a plate of spaghetti

Top Bottom