• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Swamp's Hunger Games Mafia (Not based on the actual Hunger Games)! - END! TOWN VICTORY

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
praline praline
Yesterday proved to achieve a positive result, but I hope you understand that I didn't do what I did there just out of conveniences sake to just avoid suspicion.

I'll say that I'm trying my best to commit with everyone else because I believe that keeping quiet accomplishes absolutely nothing, and that doing so involves hiding secrets from everyone else.

I am a person who believes in ending this cause and that with teamwork, we will be closer to the truth. Though admittingly, that will be hard to say as only six of us are potential mafia members.

I hope this helps you understand my reasoning in that I am not part of the Mafia.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Oh well, looks like my luck ran out. There's a lot to say regarding my role this game, see y'all in the after live/party.

I'd like to think I left some big clues. Good luck to each faction.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Dark continues to suddenly become more active.

I know nothing of Apollo but him and Z25 conflicted with eachother 2 or 3 times.

Dunno why but praline basically does what shiny does. Strange shiny hasn't died yet tbh. His role is out in the open.

Imagine shiny played us all from the beginning that would be jokes.

Ive been trying to play logically despite this being not the mafia gameplay I'm used to. first time on this board. I feel like I'm kinda bad at this and I only have 1 suspect ATM but the suspicious level is very small...

Last edited:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Before we start any bloodshed, I want to take a matter out of PMs, and is related to you @ShinyLegendary

I've asked you a question for the last 2 nights, and you have ignored me both times. Do you know that staying quiet only makes me suspect you?

I know what you've done, and it makes zero sense for me that you could be a mafia. Yet you refuse to answer my questions from the last days. So, I want you to respond here and now. Just say YES or NO. It's all I'm asking for. You know the question, answer it now.

If you still refuse to answer, I'll be forced to do something stupid, and we all might end up losing. It's up to you. When Shiny responds I'll start the voting if necessary.

Also, I was conviced that --- was a townie... Guess I'm bad at this. This endgame is gonna be hard, I don't think I have enough info about everyone. This is going to be the lottery, so good luck to everyone.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Before we start any bloodshed, I want to take a matter out of PMs, and is related to you @ShinyLegendary

I've asked you a question for the last 2 nights, and you have ignored me both times. Do you know that staying quiet only makes me suspect you?

I know what you've done, and it makes zero sense for me that you could be a mafia. Yet you refuse to answer my questions from the last days. So, I want you to respond here and now. Just say YES or NO. It's all I'm asking for. You know the question, answer it now.

If you still refuse to answer, I'll be forced to do something stupid, and we all might end up losing. It's up to you. When Shiny responds I'll start the voting if necessary.

Also, I was conviced that --- was a townie... Guess I'm bad at this. This endgame is gonna be hard, I don't think I have enough info about everyone. This is going to be the lottery, so good luck to everyone.
Can confirm one thing tho could be unrelated idk. --- told me I should ask Shiny about alignment checks and get myself checked out. Thought maybe he can do it or knows someone who can so I asked him about it a few times since I wanted to get checked.

He answered my one question about who he thinks mafia is but ignored the questions about alignment checks and ---.

--- wins if he kills 2 mafia 1 town. So it made sense for him to try find out who mafia was more than the town's. He had to kill
Mafia quicker than town did or he loses. If he got 2 mafia killed then even tho it would seem like we are winning....the game simply would have ended a turn later.

Like I mentioned last day I was already starting to be paranoid about certain players. I'm now more suspicious of praline and shiny while DarkAuraful regained my and probably others trust. Maybe there are more 3rd parties than we expect? Or maybe just mafia.

Vote: Praline

My other last suspect can wait since I was wrong about Dark last time and I wasn't much suspicious of that person anyway.

Edit:
thought ---was town too our PM had the most discussion.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I have been quite busy, and I will say Yes. I will find the mafia based on how quiet they are and how suspicious they are.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
I have been quite busy, and I will say Yes. I will find the mafia based on how quiet they are and how suspicious they are.
Then I don't understand why. Why stay quiet and ignore the question? Also, from what Wolfie557 Wolfie557 is saying, I was not the only one who had this problem with you. Have you actually used your skill? If we lynch a townie today, I'm afraid to say that it will be your fault...

Also, I don't think there are any third parties left, just one mafia... But who knows. The game is still going, so it's anyone's game. I want to wait before I vote who to lynch.

D

Deleted member

Then I don't understand why. Why stay quiet and ignore the question? Also, from what Wolfie557 Wolfie557 is saying, I was not the only one who had this problem with you. Have you actually used your skill? If we lynch a townie today, I'm afraid to say that it will be your fault...

Also, I don't think there are any third parties left, just one mafia... But who knows. The game is still going, so it's anyone's game. I want to wait before I vote who to lynch.
Can confirm one thing tho could be unrelated idk. --- told me I should ask Shiny about alignment checks and get myself checked out. Thought maybe he can do it or knows someone who can so I asked him about it a few times since I wanted to get checked.

He answered my one question about who he thinks mafia is but ignored the questions about alignment checks and ---.

--- wins if he kills 2 mafia 1 town. So it made sense for him to try find out who mafia was more than the town's. He had to kill
Mafia quicker than town did or he loses. If he got 2 mafia killed then even tho it would seem like we are winning....the game simply would have ended a turn later.

Like I mentioned last day I was already starting to be paranoid about certain players. I'm now more suspicious of praline and shiny while DarkAuraful regained my and probably others trust. Maybe there are more 3rd parties than we expect? Or maybe just mafia.

My other last suspect can wait since I was wrong about Dark last time and I wasn't much suspicious of that person anyway.

Edit:
I actually forgot to answer the questions that you two gave because I was so busy. I think the alignment checker is restricted to one role ( might be the policeman ) and I am not the police man. I think the alignment checker is to see if anyone is suspicious or not. Please forgive me for being a little inactive, I will make sure to contact all of you in the conversations when the night happens. I am innocent, I promise. As DarkAuraful DarkAuraful said, I am also trying to stay committed to everyone else.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Okay, this is getting stupid. Let's do a recap of everyone roles.

Aurane was able to protect one from being killed.
Pokechu was able to revive two people.
Shishoe was a perv.
Opo could save someone from getting lynched.
NonSpecificGuy rained justice from above.
Zebei was adorable and made people unable to use their skill.
RamOne shared pringles with people.
--- could kill during night.
And last, Shiny can double vote because pirate powers.

This means there's someone who is blatantly lying. I refuse to believe there's no one here with the aligment check ability, being something so important that all roles have the "You'll come up as x during aligment checks" bit.

So, care to dance guys? Someone want to explain this to me?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Dark continues to suddenly become more active.

I know nothing of Apollo but him and Z25 conflicted with eachother 2 or 3 times.

Dunno why but praline basically does what shiny does. Strange shiny hasn't died yet tbh. His role is out in the open.

Imagine shiny played us all from the beginning that would be jokes.

Ive been trying to play logically despite this being not the mafia gameplay I'm used to. first time on this board. I feel like I'm kinda bad at this and I only have 1 suspect ATM but the suspicious level is very small...
Shiny keeps copying me.

Edit:
I guarantee you that you’ll regret voting for me to be lynched. I’m not the alignment checker but I do have another valuable townie ability.

D

Deleted member

Shiny keeps copying me.
I really do not to, or at least try to. Either way the only ones I can trust right now are Apollo Justice, DarkAuraful and Praline. Earning my trust is good, and I want to earn everyone's trust. I promise all of you that we will make a good team and work together to find the mafia. This game is getting interesting. I feel like I might not survive to the end, but eh we will see what happens.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Honestly even though I’m the only one for sure a townie I’m probably not mking it to the end of this,

Vote: WhiteEaglePL

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Just a bit over 6 hours left and three more townies need to vote!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I'm not really sure who to choose, but I think I have to go with
DarkAuraful DarkAuraful

I'm say more but irl I am suffering greatly. I was in the ER again last night and my fierce pain is right back.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Oh, so that's how it is is it? Very well then.

I shall make my move. My vote shall go to Z25.

I will say I have been eyeing on you for quite a while now. Also I hope you get better with sufficient recovery bro.

My vote: Z25

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Picking up an incoming transmission:

"This is getting ****ing boring! This town ain't gonna cut it with crybabies like you all. Trust nobody! Not even yourselves! It's time to put all damn cards on the table, or prepare for the consequences!"

End transmission.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
I'm sorry to hear that your leg got worse again. Maybe this vote is for the best so you don't have to worry about this game anymore. But still, not really happy with this situation...

Vote: Z25

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The votes are fair, but I'll say it again that it's not going to help the game.

Actually I think we are being played.

Think about it, who's the one user we've under estimated and has been alive somehow despite being an easy mafia target?

Shiny.

Who just so happened to kick off the votes today.

Unvote: DarkAuraful DarkAuraful

Vote: @ShinyLegendary

I find it highly unlikely you would be alive unless mafia.

Since Opossum was Mafia it really wouldn't be unlikely for him to offer some tips and give shiny info on a role that could deceive us. Because Jack Sparrow is one of Oposum's favorite characters and would make a great scapegoat for shiny.

Just some thoughts, but that transmission seems to really imply we are being misled by eachother. And that all started with one person.

I would recommend considering changing your votes. My patriosim has given me a great sense of pride to defend out town and I think I finally figured it out.

Last edited:

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Very well then Z25 Z25 . I'll admit there is validity within your deduction and with how you placed and theorized it, your approach seems to be understandably reasonable.

Unvote: Z25
Vote: Shiny (sorry pal)

We'll need all the intelligence we can get to analyze everything.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Welp looks like your safe Praline XD.

The votes are fair, but I'll say it again that it's not going to help the game.

Actually I think we are being played.

Think about it, who's the one user we've under estimated and has been alive somehow despite being an easy mafia target?

Shiny.

Who just so happened to kick off the votes today.

Unvote: DarkAuraful DarkAuraful

Vote: @ShinyLegendary

I find it highly unlikely you would be alive unless mafia.

Since Opossum was Mafia it really wouldn't be unlikely for him to offer some tips and give shiny info on a role that could deceive us. Because Jack Sparrow is one of Oposum's favorite characters and would make a great scapegoat for shiny.

Just some thoughts, but that transmission seems to really imply we are being misled by eachother. And that all started with one person.

I would recommend considering changing your votes. My patriosim has given me a great sense of pride to defend out town and I think I finally figured it out.
Correction I voted first, for once. I think.

It's usually shiny who votes first tho. So guess this transmission might prove my recent paranoia about shiny /praline . Praline more so because they do same stuff and I never spoken with praline privately yet.

Oh, so that's how it is is it? Very well then.

I shall make my move. My vote shall go to Z25.

I will say I have been eyeing on you for quite a while now. Also I hope you get better with sufficient recovery bro.

My vote: Z25
So apart from a hunch you have no real reason for voting huh......

Okay, this is getting stupid. Let's do a recap of everyone roles.

Aurane was able to protect one from being killed.
Pokechu was able to revive two people.
Shishoe was a perv.
Opo could save someone from getting lynched.
NonSpecificGuy rained justice from above.
Zebei was adorable and made people unable to use their skill.
RamOne shared pringles with people.
--- could kill during night.
And last, Shiny can double vote because pirate powers.

This means there's someone who is blatantly lying. I refuse to believe there's no one here with the aligment check ability, being something so important that all roles have the "You'll come up as x during aligment checks" bit.

So, care to dance guys? Someone want to explain this to me?
I felt like either praline or Z25 are the checkers.

Idk what role Dark hinted he has. Maybe he's the alignment checker?no idea

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

It's usually shiny who votes first tho. So guess this transmission might prove my recent paranoia about shiny /praline . Praline more so because they do same stuff and I never spoken with praline privately yet.

If I live to the night we can chat then.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Well I have the perfect youtube video in case Shiny turns out to actually be town in 2 hours.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325

I think you edited this post but accidentally removed the part where you changed your vote because I could swear you unvoted Praline and voted for Dark, but I could be wrong. If I'm correct, include that part so your new vote counts!

EDIT: Yeah, I had an old tab of this thread opened and you changed your vote

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Heads up.

If you change your mind on who to vote. Please just make a new post and unvote that person.

Editing posts is terribad.

I'll count the edit as a changed mind for now cause its a first time for everyone, but please don't do that in the future.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I'm not betting on White changing his vote of me to be honest.
Yeah I agree, I think it was just a simple mistake and I felt compelled to point it out because it actually changes the fate of another player (Shiny; with White's vote there'd be a tie) which can drastically alter the game.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
The town voted a member who had been suspected on the first day.

That member came up. He was very depressed.

"Sad you're going to die?"

"It's not that... It's that there's no rum in this town."

And with that, @ShinyLegendary was hanged.

Character: Jack Sparrow
Alignment: Town

"Savy?"

You are Jack Sparrow, the two time champion of the Swamp Hunger Games. Due to your two big wins, your opinions is worth twice as much.

+ Every day phase your vote is worth two votes.
+ You will come up clean during alignment checks

-This town has no rum.

It is now Night 4. The night will end at 7:00 PM PST on 1/15/18.

Yeah I agree, I think it was just a simple mistake and I felt compelled to point it out because it actually changes the fate of another player (Shiny; with White's vote there'd be a tie) which can drastically alter the game.
Ey. Stahp.

You're confirming things you shouldn't.

Let me or Red handle stuff like this.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Well since it’s night whoever wants to message me go ahead.... I think I’m probably screwed either way. lol

D

Deleted member

Well time to walk the plank ;).
I had a nice time in this game, thank you everyone for providing a nice experience!

Top Bottom