• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Swag Halloween Mafia --- swag NEVER ends

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
EBWOP: Part of me is confused because I can't see Ruy sticking his neck out so far for a scummate but he did have a very different approach to Joker than he did to Joey despite both of them being in the ****ter right about the time he made the post.

:186:

Ashemu

Smash Ace
we're gonna lynch laundry today, but talk about why we should lynch joey over you tomorrow because as is i'm likely to just vote you immediately

Ashemu

Smash Ace
this is a fcking crapshoot, i blame zonar and joker for not having scum role PMs

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Except it's not impossible. And if it is, welcome to my ****ing world

4 people
Lynch non scum
Not factoring your nk
You goon and town.if we lynch goon you win. If we lynch town you lose to goon
We lynch you goon wins
Lynch goon today, you nk anyone to win
Lynch you town can win by lynching goon.
Ill finagle stuff later ash.

Ashemu

Smash Ace
objectively having a real lylo is probably better since it forces the scumspects to post but NOBODY IS ACTUALLY PLAYING THIS GAME

i outright forgot i was in it for a span of a few days

laundry please dont change your mind about townsiding!

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
hilariously i planned to walk into the thread, tag my guesses at the remaining scummers, and tell them to claim and force a no lynch with me had gheb flipped town. i would've then shot ash and let scum win the game from there but eh.

maybe i shoulda done that if only to end this game sooner. it would've been funnier to watch xonar explode in salt at any rate.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I mean the guy came in spouting what he knew was bull****, then he let his bull**** continue on and almost get the town cop lynched. where's the obvtown
That has nothing to do with how his play read. The target happened to be important in that he was the cop but the play itself was fine

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Orbo, I don't understand why you didn't push the Laundry lynch instead of the NL. Had Laundry misshot on the final Night it would have been 1 townie [Ashy] v 1 Goon [Orbo] v 1 Werewolf [Laundry] - a guaranteed loss for the town. You could have easily argued for Laundry to get lynched from that angle for a chance to win this game.

:059:

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Because i was focused more on other games and deadline ran up. :shrug:
I wasmt envying going against joey in lylo anyways but oh welp

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
It's funny though because Laundry didn't seem to realize that he could've won the game as well.

:059:

Maven89

Smash Master
Well I wasn't expecting to have this dragged out but

Maven, you oughta think about what he wanted to accomplish. Can you give me a guess?
People's reactions and conversations. There's ways to get that that don't involve getting a slot lynched at random over what he knew to be BS. He did consider the entire push for me bull****, all of it. He was voting people at the end for saying otherwise.

That has nothing to do with how his play read. The target happened to be important in that he was the cop but the play itself was fine
Really? Because as soon as people voiced concern over my slot's lynch, he turned around and started voting for people who thought his push was fine. That is my main point, and no one seemed to find that odd at all. That looked opportunist as ****.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
It's something that forced people to take a stance on a slot early on. Pretty solid way to start **** off. Not to mention, it was the best thing to get things rolling with at the time.

Top Bottom