• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor - Smash Boards Edition!

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
I just saw you post in the same FB Bc smash group I'm in...mind blown.

Well...I mean if we can't decide on a challenge I could force myself to play smash 3ds with a broken analog stick. Would be an easy win since I can't dash but eh, die with honour.
DUN DUN DUN.... you probably did

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
WAIT LET US TEST THIS... I just posted my tier list on there.... what is it?
Mario and luigi at the top for Melee. Followed by some Xi guy mocking you lol.

Smash trivia? It's not extremely climatic for final 3, but nonetheless I completely approve of it and I think it would be fun. That one gets my vote so far.

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Smash related trivia is all google-able really. I'm 99% positive if I created some questions about smash, we'll end up with a 3 way tie. Back where we started, so I'm leaning towards no on that one.

EDIT: Even if it was "First person to get the most correct answers wins", it would be unfair due to busy schedules and timezones I feel.

Survivors, I feel you. This has been bothering me too. No host should ever delay a game this long but I just can't think of any huge challenges. I have a ton of mini-boring ones, but that's no fun for a final challenge! I just have to dig deeper.

Last edited:

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
what about something... with JUDGES??? or should the challenge not have too many subjective elements?

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Tap into your inner Probst/Maclean, Kursed. You'll find a sufficient final challenge.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Smash related trivia is all google-able really. I'm 99% positive if I created some questions about smash, we'll end up with a 3 way tie. Back where we started, so I'm leaning towards no on that one.

EDIT: Even if it was "First person to get the most correct answers wins", it would be unfair due to busy schedules and timezones I feel.

Survivors, I feel you. This has been bothering me too. No host should ever delay a game this long but I just can't think of any huge challenges. I have a ton of mini-boring ones, but that's no fun for a final challenge! I just have to dig deeper.
Well that's easy. When in doubt, do what that one guy in the Smash commercials said:
"Settle it in Smash!"

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Total drama is actually a pretty dark show if you think of what happens to some contestants (Ezekiel, Dakota, Scott first time, Alejandro, others)

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I hate to say it but...I'm starting to lose interest in this now. A gap can only last so long. I hope a challenge is produced soon.

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Alright, my suggestion is this.

Koopa vs NheroArconix in a smash battle. Whoever wins is gaurenteed a spot in the final two. As for Yonder, I will produce a challenge for both Him and the loser (Something good, hopefully) and whoever wins that challenge receives access into the final two aswell with that other player.

The whole entirety of the 3 way challenge that is huge isn't working out, obviously.

Regardless, Myself and many other survivors are craving a smash battle.

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Sounds fair. I also want to update that my 3ds stick has loosened up somewhat. Not perfect, and I still miss dashes and dash grabs at times, but mostly functional...not at top shape, but can maybe old my own.

But if no one is playing the 3ds version, disregard this and I'm fine with Kursed's idea...

Wait, doesn't that mean Nhero and Koopa get 2 chances at final 3 while I only get one?

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
Alright, my suggestion is this.

Koopa vs NheroArconix in a smash battle. Whoever wins is gaurenteed a spot in the final two. As for Yonder, I will produce a challenge for both Him and the loser (Something good, hopefully) and whoever wins that challenge receives access into the final two aswell with that other player.

The whole entirety of the 3 way challenge that is huge isn't working out, obviously.

Regardless, Myself and many other survivors are craving a smash battle.
I'm alright with this if everyone else is.

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Sounds fair. I also want to update that my 3ds stick has loosened up somewhat. Not perfect, and I still miss dashes and dash grabs at times, but mostly functional...not at top shape, but can maybe old my own.

But if no one is playing the 3ds version, disregard this and I'm fine with Kursed's idea...

Wait, doesn't that mean Nhero and Koopa get 2 chances at final 3 while I only get one?
In the second challenge, I'll give you well, a 'head start'. Whoever has to face you, Yonder. The other person clearly lost to the other player, so if they truly want to redeem themselves they'll need a miracle. (It's not a spamming competition either.)

I just want Yonder to confirm he's okay with this so we can actually get the ball rolling.

Last edited:

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
In the second challenge, I'll give you well, a 'head start'. Whoever has to face you, Yonder. The other person clearly lost to the other player, so if they truly want to redeem themselves they'll need a miracle. (It's not a spamming competition either.)

I just want Yonder to confirm he's okay with this so we can actually get the ball rolling.
As long as you balance it fairly, I'm good.

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
I believe I speak for us all when I say...

FINALLY! I will post the rules and everything tommorow and explain how Koopa and Nhero are gonna duke it out. I'll reveal "Yonder vs X" 's challenge after we receive a winner.

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
I believe I speak for us all when I say...

FINALLY! I will post the rules and everything tommorow and explain how Koopa and Nhero are gonna duke it out. I'll reveal "Yonder vs X" 's challenge after we receive a winner.
Fair warning, I'll be busy from like 2:30pm-11pm tomorrow. (And possibly 7am-6pm saturday.)
Real life gets in the way sometimes.

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Fair warning, I'll be busy from like 2:30pm-11pm tomorrow. (And possibly 7am-6pm saturday.)
Real life gets in the way sometimes.
It happens. We'll work something out. Most likely won't even be tommorow. Perhaps the weekend.

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
It happens. We'll work something out. Most likely won't even be tommorow. Perhaps the weekend.
I'll be open Sunday and later Saturday guaranteed, so it'll work if we do it then.

TheKingofKoopas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bowser5566
3DS FC
0001-3508-1615
I'll be open Sunday and later Saturday guaranteed, so it'll work if we do it then.
Not sure about Saturday, it's Halloween on a college campus, anything can happen.
Everyone will have hangovers on Sunday though so I'll be free then. Just before 6 EST :4bowser:

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Final Challenge: The Smash Battle! (Part One)
--------------------------

This is it! Get back on the train! We're headed for the final challenge! As of now, Lily♫ Lily♫ will face against TheKingofKoopas TheKingofKoopas ! As for Y Yonder , he will face the loser in a different challenge with a head start!
  • Game version: Wii U / 3DS
  • Game Settings: Singles: 2 Stock, 5 Minute Time Limit, Items Off, Equipment Off, 3/5 Games.
  • Starting Stages: Battlefield, Final Destination, Smashville, Town & City, Dream Land
  • Counterpick Stages: Duck Hunt, Lylat Cruise
  • Note: All Omega stages are banned.
The replays will be posted once the player have finished the battles. The winner received a guaranteed spot in the final two! I look forward to this exciting battle!

Last edited:

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323

This is it! Get back on the train! We're headed for the final challenge! As of now, Lily♫ Lily♫ will face against TheKingofKoopas TheKingofKoopas ! As for Y Yonder , he will face the loser in a different challenge with a head start!
  • Game Settings: Singles: 2 Stock, 5 Minute Time Limit, Items Off, Equipment Off, 3/5 Games.
  • Starting Stages: Battlefield, Final Destination, Smashville, Town & City, Dream Land
The replays will be posted once the player have finished the battles. The winner received a guaranteed spot in the final two! I look forward to this exciting battle!

I really like the banner. This'll probably happen sunday.

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Idk why I've been so blind, but I just noticed that the person who gets 3rd is determined by the challenge, not a vote from 1st place...not like the show.
Welp, that threw my plans on a wire. I hope to heck I can persevere in the challenge.

Luig

Confused

Hmm? No halberd, castle siege or delfino?
Oh well.

Top Bottom