• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor - Smash Boards Edition!

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
Have patience, young grasshoppers...

This thread will return...

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I wonder what Kursed's reaction is to Cloud in Smash 4, seeing as his avatar hails from the same game Cloud is in.

If he still exists...

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Huzzah! I have free time! Expect the challenge shortly!!!!!!!

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Y Yonder Lily♫ Lily♫

THE GREAT INTERNET SEARCH! Oh yeah. This will be fun! I'm giving you two a hint for your website search. Then, under the address Survivor[Answer].yolasite.com (no spaces or periods) will there be a hint for the next website you must surf. Once you reach find the certain codeword when I say "Message me this back at the boards", you win!

Firstly, Since Yonder didn't get to do anything, he gets a headstart. So I'm giving him the first website. As for you, NheroArconix: Here is the hint!​

1. Yonder, NheroArconix, I bet you two are having a great time trying to find this first website. It is very difficult no? Anyways, have fun.

2. あそこ、NheroArconixは、私はあなたがこの最初のウェブサイトを見つけようと素晴らしい時間を持っている2つの賭け。それは非常に難しいのですか?とにかく、楽しみを持っています。

3. Over there, NheroArconix, the two I bet that you have a great time and trying to find this first web site. Is it very difficult? Anyway, I have a fun.

= Survivor[Answer].yolasite.com

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Also, when you get to the website where it says "You're pretty good."

The Survivor[Answer].yolasite.com rule doesn't apply anymore. The search expands across the entire internet!

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
So basically we're trying to find the website URL? Like if I guessed "ham and eggs" for an answer and typed Survivor[hamandeggs].yolasite.com and I got the right site? That how it works?

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
The Survivor[Answer].yolasite.com rule doesn't apply anymore. The search expands across the entire internet!
Because you said this, I'm not exactly sure if I should be searching yola sites or any url that doesn't iinclude yola sites?

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
So I have to use google translate?
I'm screwed then, since it's blocked at my school and I already know first thing i'm doing when I get home is fallout 4.
whoops.

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
So I have to use google translate?
I'm screwed then, since it's blocked at my school and I already know first thing i'm doing when I get home is fallout 4.
whoops.
Considering how I read correctly, this challenge extends to the entire Internet and not just the yolasites...it's like the rebus challenge on roids.unless it's just yolasites, then it's manageable.

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Because you said this, I'm not exactly sure if I should be searching yola sites or any url that doesn't iinclude yola sites?
Yes. The words on the website says "you're pretty good."

That indicates the url won't be
"Survivor[something].yolasite.com" and you must use google search or something

Last edited:

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Hmm. Dang. The whole internet...this might take a while if there's no limitations.

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Just because i'm having a magnificent day today, I am giving both Lily♫ Lily♫ and Y Yonder a hint!

privately Message me where you are on the search and hopefully this little hint can get things going!

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Nice, I kinda stopped cause of the boatload of schoolwork...and the entire internet is a vast place to search through.

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
To be honest, I'm only so lost because of trying to find the end, .com part of the clue. I have a strong idea what the clues for mine mean since the start, but trying to google it is tough since you don't know what sites to look at. Had it been yolsites only, would be different. I even googled every single part of the last url given, nothing appears. Ugh.

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Holy cow, this is tedious.
Alright. Should I simply give away the website?

I wanted to end in October because I knew school was going to be rough in November. ah man.

Last edited:

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
The first website is:

SurvivorLostInTranslation.yolasite.com

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
I used reverse Google Image search and this was the most similar image that popped up:

You had a Muslim quote picture, a picture of Jesus, a picture Lady Palutina, and a picture of the Bible. Is the moral of the story that you have to religiously scour the entire internet to find all of the correct answers?

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
I used reverse Google Image search and this was the most similar image that popped up:

You had a Muslim quote picture, a picture of Jesus, a picture Lady Palutina, and a picture of the Bible. Is the moral of the story that you have to religiously scour the entire internet to find all of the correct answers?
Nice find! And no, that is not what is being looked for. All the images have something in common. The answer is something like "4 pics 1 word" (application) answers
That was the idea I was going for at least. =)

Last edited:

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I feel kinda dumb now since I can't even get past 1 lol. Idk how Nhero is doing...just without a filter on ending urls it's crazy hard! I got the concept for the 4 pics on word though, I'm at like level 250 with no clues.

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
The first website is:

SurvivorLostInTranslation.yolasite.com
Now my advantage is totally void for not participating in the 1st part of the challenge...

Last edited:

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Now my advantage is totally void for not participating in the 1st part of the challenge...
There was still a headstart, Yonder.

The url will be
Survivor[something].yolasite.com!

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
There was still a headstart, Yonder.

The url will be
Survivor[something].yolasite.com!
So are all the sites ending in yolasite? I thought you said they wouldn't.If so that's very helpful, as it gives an area to search instead of well...shoving random words in google.

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
So are all the sites ending in yolasite? I thought you said they wouldn't.If so that's very helpful, as it gives an area to search instead of well...shoving random words in google.
Indeed.

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
The next website is

SurvivorTruth.yolasite.com
Now truth was the last word I could think of that symbolized light. Given those pictures of jesus, the clouds, and the bible...I said "heavenlylight" "divine" "heaven" "God". Hmm. I thought it a religious word the whole time

Top Bottom