• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor - Smash Boards Edition!

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
Last challenge, I was rooting for Koopa because his goal was the highest, but now I don't really care who wins.

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
Just so everyone knows, we did already do the game.
I'll let Kursed post the results, although I'll assume he's thinking of the challenge for yonder.

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Thanks to TheKingofKoopas TheKingofKoopas for using his Capture card! Here is the first battle between NheroArconix (Ike) and TheKingOfKoopas (Bowser)!

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
The second battle was NOT recorded. However, TheKingOfKoopas won the match for second battle.

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Here is the third and final battle deciding our winner!

Last edited:

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
The second battle was NOT recorded. However, TheKingOfKoopas won the match for second battle.
I'm pretty sure I sd'd during this one, to give you an idea of what happened here.
Stage was dl64

Edit: Gonna post what I said in our conversation for the match.
I should probably practice my bowser MU some more. I don't feel like I respected all of your options well enough. :p

Last edited:

TheKingofKoopas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bowser5566
3DS FC
0001-3508-1615
Also, the replays were all under three minutes, so I didn't have to use the capture card.
Games with heavies tend to go quick :p

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Dang it if only I had a Wii U, almost won a local with my Luigi Friday. Would have been fun.

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
TheKingofKoopas TheKingofKoopas now has a confirmed spot in the final two! Congratulations!
Now, it is NheroArconix vs Yonder. This is exciting! For this challenge, I need to set up a couple of things before it will begin.

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Posting an epic song when the challenge arises.

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Yonder is getting constantly harangued by life these past few weeks so I eagerly await a challenge!

Last edited:

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
If you all received a nickel for every time I would apologize for not posting the challenge, you wouldn't need to place money in your pension.

For those of you who are aware or are Canadian, I am constantly practicing my trumpet for preparing to play "Last Post" or traditionally known as 'Taps' for my town to remember the fallen soldiers who fought for our freedom on November 11th. I am playing it 24/7 to practice so playing it becomes second nature to me and I don't screw up the piece.

Call this an excuse? Maybe. But If I was asked to "finally post a challenge" or 'play Last Post in front of a crowd', I would definitely choose Finally post a challenge. Now, you faithful survivors may be asking: "Why not both Kursed?" - Well… I couldn't tell you why. I'll get back to you on that.

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
A little heads up was nice.

I'm not going to try to push you into getting the show on the road. You should focus on getting that song down, I'm sure if people are PATIENT, they can wait for you.

Last edited:

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
If you all received a nickel for every time I would apologize for not posting the challenge, you wouldn't need to place money in your pension.

For those of you who are aware or are Canadian, I am constantly practicing my trumpet for preparing to play "Last Post" or traditionally known as 'Taps' for my town to remember the fallen soldiers who fought for our freedom on November 11th. I am playing it 24/7 to practice so playing it becomes second nature to me and I don't screw up the piece.

Call this an excuse? Maybe. But If I was asked to "finally post a challenge" or 'play Last Post in front of a crowd', I would definitely choose Finally post a challenge. Now, you faithful survivors may be asking: "Why not both Kursed?" - Well… I couldn't tell you why. I'll get back to you on that.
Just make sure that you stand while playing and don't quake around too much from nerves; it messes with your embouchure and you're more likely to over/undershoot. Also, are you doing it in the standard (all 1st valve) or easy (all open) tuning?

Anyways, I'm practicing this right now (starting at 0:25, hard part I'm focusing on is at around 3 minutes) because it's our national hymn, and we just finished our marching season last weekend. (the show is here).

Also on the topic of band, we won Cary Band Day (biggest competition in the state of NC) for the first time in a decade.

Also also on the topic of band, I'm the bottom left (Mr. Redhead) in the trumpet senior pyramid.

EDIT: Oh, the link won't work if you're not logged into FB as a friend of the poster. Oh, well.

Last edited:
Top Bottom