• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor - Smash Boards Edition!

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
I saw that picture, and I haven't played Undertale.

Last edited:

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I see KingofKoopas online...you should verse me if you see this in Smash 4.

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Here is an optional question from me, Yonder and Koopa.

Y Yonder - Tell me, Yonder. I have been thinking about this for awhile. Did you purposely ask me occasionally to do persuasion challenges? Was it because you feared of losing the spamming comps? Or did you use this as an actual strategy because you were good at them? Be honest!

TheKingofKoopas TheKingofKoopas - Koopa! How does it feel to be someone who is decently new to smash boards like myself, and making it to the finals? Was it the luck of the draw for you? Do you think you would have made it here without Yonder's alliance invitation?

Both - I giggle at how it was none of the Decisive regulars who made it to the finals. Crazy, huh? So - Where do you believe other survivors faltered in their game? Who's eviction effected you the most? If you had to bring someone else to the finale, who would it be?

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Here is an optional question from me, Yonder and Koopa.

Y Yonder - Tell me, Yonder. I have been thinking about this for awhile. Did you purposely ask me occasionally to do persuasion challenges? Was it because you feared of losing the spamming comps? Or did you use this as an actual strategy because you were good at them? Be honest!

TheKingofKoopas TheKingofKoopas - Koopa! How does it feel to be someone who is decently new to smash boards like myself, and making it to the finals? Was it the luck of the draw for you? Do you think you would have made it here without Yonder's alliance invitation?

Both - I giggle at how it was none of the Decisive regulars who made it to the finals. Crazy, huh? So - Where do you believe other survivors faltered in their game? Who's eviction effected you the most? If you had to bring someone else to the finale, who would it be?
I might need a bit more clarification on "occasionally asking to do persuasion challenges" I asked to do strategy challenges like puzzles and stuff because I enjoy puzzles...I chose the persuasion challenge when it came by because endurance sounded like a spamming challenge to me or something that require lots of time online that I don't have to spare.

I mean...I'll admit, I hate spamming challenges and got a little cocky so decided on the last one to not bother because I had enough of them. First one, ok fine my bad I almost got voted out because I forgot about it. 2nd team one...I think I failed that one too. Then the combo breaker and goals challenges I just kinda gave up. I like challenges that make me think "Website #2 on the final challenge "truth"...ugh, I can see it now..."I finally see the truth/light" Darn it! Least I got the last one...by right clicking the image to find the word lol [Well, that and I knew all those were acids. 4 strong acids and a weak if I remember correctly.]

Theoretically I could have won all the spamming challenges too because there's no 30 second downtime for me between posts.

Oh well! Koopa definitely deserved that immunity after hitting that goal.

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Oh, right, your other questions. I don't think anyone really did anything that could mess up their game. It was very close really. My only thoughts on how they faltered is because near the crucial end game, I believe they became more inactive. I think Team Brawl could have started plotting a bit for the future a bit earlier in the game before pre merge, within the first 2 votes or something like I did.

Whose eviction affected me the most and if I could bring someone else who would I bring? Well this is interesting. I felt bad that lonconwolf got ousted so quickly and he's one of my favorites here. Well, originally I said I wanted KingofKoopas in the final two, then wanted BI L because I thought it would be easier to win against him...then changed my mind and decided I wanted my original choice, to the end to keep that promise I made to make finals. He didn't feel the same, apparently. But well, we're here now.

Last edited:

TheKingofKoopas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bowser5566
3DS FC
0001-3508-1615
Koopa! How does it feel to be someone who is decently new to smash boards like myself, and making it to the finals? Was it the luck of the draw for you? Do you think you would have made it here without Yonder's alliance invitation?

When I said I was new to the forums, I meant I actually made my account the week of those sign ups. Like, I was as new as a newborn baby. Started from the bottom now we're at the top. I was once a nobody, but now I'm a somebody. I know join date has nothing to do with how you play and this is just a forum game, but it sure as hell feels rewarding :4bowser:

I know I keep saying that I should be chosen because of my skill and spirit, but luck was definitely a large enough factor in my being here. I wouldn't have had such a large advantage if Uni didn't randomly switch me.

Same with Yonder's alliance. I could see myself getting to finals without, but my entire gamestyle and strategies would've been completely different. Speaking of the alliance, I have a question for you Yonder, do you think I would've been voted out at any point if you hadn't persuaded people to vote others?

Where have others faulted? I guess not acting at the right time. I know both Uni and Spak said they had plans for later in the game, but they were voted off before they were able to do them.

The eviction that affected me the most was definitely Spak's, simply because I was the major contributor in his downfall. It felt pretty evil bro. I like evil.
No but really, there was no ill will, just business as usual.

Who would I bring to the finals? I'll simply answer with I have no clue.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
...What are you?
he's just an regular person, as we both are

questioning that we are, in fact different when we are in reality absolutely no different than yourself, is rude
just because we think a bit differently and have odder habits and preferences gives you no right to act like we are not human

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
he's just an regular person, as we both are

questioning that we are, in fact different when we are in reality absolutely no different than yourself, is rude
just because we think a bit differently and have odder habits and preferences gives you no right to act like we are not human
Wait! We're HUMAN?

Au revoir, my headcanon :lol:

Last edited:

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
I'll give about two days until I finally just let everyone vote.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
Quick question. You two are talking over here because...?

Btw, "because we can" and any other vague answer will not be accepted.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Quick question. You two are talking over here because...?

Btw, "because we can" and any other vague answer will not be accepted.
its the only answer there is though. don't know what else your expecting

also would you rather have this place remain dormant for 2 whole days of boredom till people finally get to vote?
might as well relieve that boredom as much as possible...

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
its the only answer there is though. don't know what else your expecting

also would you rather have this place remain dormant for 2 whole days of boredom till people finally get to vote?
might as well relieve that boredom as much as possible...
No one else is really paying attention to this thread except for Uni until two days have passed. I just keep coming back because I'm being notified and I want my alerts covered.
Because our chaos must be spread everywhere, like peanut butter on toast. :)
Thank you.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
As someone who knows of their antics, I can confirm that it has indeed spread. I think three or four threads I go to are like this.

Top Bottom