• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor - Smash Boards Edition!

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
If so. . . then there literally was no reason to quote me
...No.

I'm not doing this little dance with you again.

You're just going to have to go with the fact that I apparently quoted you randomly.

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
I have a very, very, VERY, SUPER IMPORTANT question to ask.

What is love (baby don't hurt me)? ;D

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I feel like asking a question to the finalists just to get something going, but I don't know what to ask, and whatever I ask will probably just be full of salt anyway.

With that said...
What are your favorite colors, Y Yonder and TheKingofKoopas TheKingofKoopas ?
Green also. Followed by silver 2nd

Red and black is my favorite color combo though.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Uhhhh... Do either of you enjoy a nice, cold bottle of root beer? Do you like chicken and dumplings? What is the meaning to life, the universe, and everything? What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

TheKingofKoopas TheKingofKoopas Yonder successfully made you betray the members of Melee. Do you think he's getting the best of you, using you in order to have a better chance of winning? By bringing a traitor to finals with him, that naturally causes bias from team Melee before voting even started, and getting you to vote us out may have been the strategy that could win him the entire game.

TheKingofKoopas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bowser5566
3DS FC
0001-3508-1615
I have a very, very, VERY, SUPER IMPORTANT question to ask.

What is love (baby don't hurt me)? ;D
Don't hurt me, no more.
Uhhhh... Do either of you enjoy a nice, cold bottle of root beer? Do you like chicken and dumplings? What is the meaning to life, the universe, and everything? What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

TheKingofKoopas TheKingofKoopas Yonder successfully made you betray the members of Melee. Do you think he's getting the best of you, using you in order to have a better chance of winning? By bringing a traitor to finals with him, that naturally causes bias from team Melee before voting even started, and getting you to vote us out may have been the strategy that could win him the entire game.
Root beer is good.
So is chicken and dumplings.
11 meters per second.

My ego says nobody bests me, but in reality, I was literally just helping an ally. In all honesty, there was no besting there.
i'm not a member of the jury, so this is totally optional but

TheKingofKoopas TheKingofKoopas Y Yonder

Do you expect to win?
Yes. :4bowser:

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
Here, Zalak.

Both of you! Do you expect to win? BTW, I'm a member of the Jury, so you have to answer. :]

Oops! Guess Koopa's already answered!

Last edited:

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Im still in class so i'll make my replies in about 2 hours

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
it's sad to see it end, but..... the PM team did a wonderful job. they made a great mod

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
Oh, wow, voting time already?

Ok, time to make my cheering signs for both of them!

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
But I still gotta answer questions!

Including the most important one:

What is love?

Love is ethereal. The embodiment of joy towards a chosen recipient. Whether it seeks or grasps , it brings out the strongest of feelings. Love is ethereal, a feeling unfathomable to define with a mere single set of words. It's definition expands over many horizon, transforming to the eye of the beholder. Love is transcendent. Love is what makes the struggle go the extra punch. The punch of perseverance. Whether we want to deject or accept love, it bounds to the soul in the most adamant of shackles. The greatest flight, the greatest fight, the brightest star upon the night.

Or its the feeling of landing a jab to up b as Luigi, tldr.

I will win this. I forged the most powerful alliance and perservered from the bottom to beyond. Respect the game, may your Yonder vote find its place in the right ballot tonight.

Last edited:

Kitt Geekazaru

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4914-3655-0022
Wow, much inactivity.
uhhhhh
I'd wish good luck to both finalists, but there's only one winner, and we all know which I want.
uhhhhh
Someone else needs to do this. I'm not good at ending awkward silences, just starting them.
The best way to make everyone talk, though, is to tell them to vote for Donald Trump. But I feel that won't do much here.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Wow, much inactivity.
uhhhhh
I'd wish good luck to both finalists, but there's only one winner, and we all know which I want.
uhhhhh
Someone else needs to do this. I'm not good at ending awkward silences, just starting them.
The best way to make everyone talk, though, is to tell them to vote for Donald Trump. But I feel that won't do much here.
We'll build a wall between us and the sun and make the Martians pay for it.

Kitt Geekazaru

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4914-3655-0022
Considering a good amount of us are from another country than the states, ya it wouldn't
tbh, the only people I knew about that are Team Canada.
and you're still KINDA affected by it, we all know he'll close the northern borders too to prevent the canadian liberals from coming in or something like that (as an example of something he'd say)

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Waiting on @Luigimaster0 and @Adonis

I will also write a speech for Nhero because I am an idiot and forgot.

Last edited:
Top Bottom