• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vayseth

Smash Master
Ack! I just realized something bad...

If Bob then Matty get voted out, it would be in the best interest of Crystal, Sugar, and Suzie to blindside Ken, assuming he doesn't win immunity.

Also, it's always dark after tribal council, so that pic is probably from before the vote.
I don't think Crystal will turn on Ken. Sugar and Suzie definitely would. However, I don't think Crystal would. Ken should carry Bob with him into the final 4 to prevent that from happening but I doubt that will.

Kirbynator

Smash Apprentice
Now that I think about it. Thats prob the same challenge that she won for the robes thing. And she brought ken with her.

And the more I think about it, the torches picture... Theyre probably coming back to camp and NOT going to tribal council? meaning they just eliminated bob? humm

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Now that I think about it. Thats prob the same challenge that she won for the robes thing. And she brought ken with her.

And the more I think about it, the torches picture... Theyre probably coming back to camp and NOT going to tribal council? meaning they just eliminated bob? humm
wow. Nice reasoning on that.

TK Wolf

Smash Ace

Nuu, other way around. If they already voted it would be nighttime.

Kirbynator

Smash Apprentice
dont they comeback to camp with the immunity necklace still hanging though? They only usually give it back at the next immunity challenge...

... bleh I dunno.

There are clearer images of crystal and you can see she doesnt have the necklace... Bob lagging behind with it? :|

Heavy_Bass

Smash Apprentice
It's SO obvious what happens now based on the vid I posted and that new screen with Ken in the robe.

Bob get's eliminated next Thursday, and that pic is the final 5 HEADING to TC on Sunday's finale, you can tell because it's still light out.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Well, they HAVE had it happen so that nobody has immunity before. In season 7,there was a challenge pitting the remaining survivors individually against the jury, and the jury technically won immunity, lol.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I'm actually really scared for Ken now, but he's made it way farther that I would have expected.

This basically reminded me that our own Ken is actually on survivor. I'm still in disbelief. xD

Also, LMFAO at the above comment.

mitch2302

Smash Journeyman
of course CF is crystal. pretty fast runner in brawl, but useless in every other aspect, and prone to tripping.

crystal = isai

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
But Gabon is a lot more exciting to watch than Brawl. Therefore, it's melee. As such, Falcon does not suck, reinforcing my proposal that Crystal is Roy.

Cause she's also our boy.

BrawlLover

Smash Champion
im just gonna copy and paste your entire posts cause i wish i posted that, JEALOUTH!!!!

But Gabon is a lot more exciting to watch than Brawl. Therefore, it's melee. As such, Falcon does not suck, reinforcing my proposal that Crystal is Roy.

Cause she's also our boy.
*credit to Victra*

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
It just doesn't make sense. D= If Gabon was Brawl, I wouldn't be enjoying it. =P

mitch2302

Smash Journeyman
haha ill give you that

but
its slower (only one episode per week)
ken's obviously playing with items, just like Evo08
theres a good vs evil theme just like brawls adventure mode

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
haha ill give you that

but
its slower (only one episode per week)
ken's obviously playing with items, just like Evo08
theres a good vs evil theme just like brawls adventure mode
lmfao. Okay okay, you totally got me. hahaha I've never thought of it that way before. xD

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
Crystal - Captain Falcon?

lol

Ken - Marth
Matty - DK
Bob - Rob
Sugar... - G&W? She has immunity idol (Bair) and that helps her sooo much lol
Susie - Zelda
crystal is ganondorf
he was reffering to SUPER ISAI there tho
if she is indeed SUPER ISAI, it would be explain her poor performances at the challenges... and that explanation is sandbagging.

greenblob

Smash Lord
No, see, both Charlie and Ike are homosexuals.

And they both fight for their friends.

And you won't get any sympathy from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom