• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heavy_Bass

Smash Apprentice
Wait, next week?
Why so many ppl?
Well next thursday one person will go, then sunday will be a two hour special where 2 people will be eliminated, then the last 3 will be voted upon, unless survivor mindgames and elimates 2 people on thursday or 3 on sunday for a final 2, which I doubt.

The finale is next sunday.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Well, they've always taken out 2 people at the finale....except for that one time in season 2, and that was just because they added an extra 3 days to it.

SonicBoom2

Smash Journeyman
lol This is the first time I actually followed the whole season through, so I wouldn't know.
I always stopped watching in the middle.

Vayseth

Smash Master
ALREADY? Jeeeeez. I wonder if Ken is allowed to do an interview with SmashBoards or something after it is all said and done.

However, from the looks of it... he's probably got the million dollar prize, which means he probably won't play smash much anymore XD

kr3wman

Smash Master
He would probably do it in Pacific West AND Atlantic north to laugh at all the EC'ers.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Kay, I don't really want to read the other past pages. Whats the deal with next week? Like, is there more than once episode next week? Seeing as how there's only 5 left, whats the dealio?

Heavy_Bass

Smash Apprentice
Kay, I don't really want to read the other past pages. Whats the deal with next week? Like, is there more than once episode next week? Seeing as how there's only 5 left, whats the dealio?
Well there are 6 left, one gets eliminated Thursday, then two get eliminated on Sunday before the vote for the last 3.

mitch2302

Smash Journeyman
Crystal - Loud, manly, fails epically in brawl and survivor challenges, but one of the best team players in melee.

SonicBoom2

Smash Journeyman
Crystal - Loud, manly, fails epically in brawl and survivor challenges, but one of the best team players in melee.
Crystal - Captain Falcon?

lol

Ken - Marth
Matty - DK
Bob - Rob
Sugar... - G&W? She has immunity idol (Bair) and that helps her sooo much lol
Susie - Zelda

Kirbynator

Smash Apprentice
That robe is fucking awesome, do you have a link to the preview it's from?

Also, it means that either Bob or Crystal won immunity. I can kind of see something on Crystal's shoulder that could be the II necklace, but it's hard to tell.
maybe bob is already out on taht pic

TK Wolf

Smash Ace
Ack! I just realized something bad...

If Bob then Matty get voted out, it would be in the best interest of Crystal, Sugar, and Suzie to blindside Ken, assuming he doesn't win immunity.

Also, it's always dark after tribal council, so that pic is probably from before the vote.

Kirbynator

Smash Apprentice
sugar and susie havent really decided much by themselves yet though

Do they have what it takes to do it? obviously it would be good for them... unless they think they cant win first place... then they might just go with who ken wants to vote out and advance one spot

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Do you think we could make the whole crew?

Gillian - Ganondorf (Old and annoying -.-)
Yes!

Paloma - Kirby: Sucks but so cute you just wanna snuggle forever.

Kelly - Pichu: Super cute, but still awful.

Crystal - Roy: Seemingly good at first, and theoretically should be good, but sucks. Bad.

Corrinne - Bowser: Cause they're both mean, but cute at times.

Kirbynator

Smash Apprentice
haha , rigged.

she has a special robe too in that Ken picture. I guess one of the two won reward challenge and they went together somewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom