• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

MajorasMask999

Smash Apprentice
You guys might remember that little bit at the end of the preview to the next episode, the part where they rank their tribemates? Let's do it now!
If we're going by personal opinions:

Kota
1. Bob
2. Marcus
3. Ace
4. Corrine
5. Jacquie
6. Charlie
7. Kelly
8. Sugar

Fang
1. Ken
2. Crystal
3. Matty
4. Randy
5. Dan
6. GC
7. Susie

Or if we're going by what we think they'll end up deciding on the show:

Kota
1. Bob
2. Marcus
3. Charlie
4. Ace
5. Corrine
6. Jacquie
7. Kelly
8. Sugar

Fang
1. Crystal
2. Ken
3. Matty
4. Dan
5. Randy
6. GC
7. Susie

EDIT: JUST REALIZED KEN IS ONLINE AND VIEWING THIS THREAD. HI KEN.
EDIT EDIT: BYE KEN

Either that, or ken is mind gaming the camera men, and we don't know what's going on with ken...
That's what I've been hoping for this entire time.

Hey, it's what I would do if I were on Survivor.

In other news, Ken beating the physics professor... and the look on Sugar's face right afterwards was priceless.

RayaGRH

Smash Apprentice
My personal opinions on who I like in each tribe:

FANG:
1. Ken
2. Crystal
3. Dan
4. Susie
5. Matty
6. Randy
7. GC

KOTA:
1. Corinne
2. Jacquie
3. Kelly
4. Marcus
5. Sugar
6. Bob
7. Charlie
8. Ace

I think there may be a minority alliance on Fang between Ken, Crystal, GC and Susie. Does anyone else really like Corinne?

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
My personal opinions on who I like in each tribe:

FANG:
1. Ken
2. Crystal
3. Dan
4. Susie
5. Matty
6. Randy
7. GC

KOTA:
1. Corinne
2. Jacquie
3. Kelly
4. Marcus
5. Sugar
6. Bob
7. Charlie
8. Ace
Wow, Susie? I know that Randy thinks that GC is the cancer of the group, but after the recent challenge, I think that the rest of the tribe realizes that she is the weakest of their group. Plus, she doesn't talk much, which hurts her chances of an alliance.

Seing as Ace is kind of annoying, I see why you have him at the bottom, as he won't fair well with the alliance that has been established. Charlie was easily swayed and is easy to mindgame, Bob is only used for the numbers in the alliance, and Sugar has the immunity idol. I can see where you're going...
RayaGRH said:
Does anyone else really like Corinne?
I think it's just you...

RayaGRH

Smash Apprentice
Thats not really how well I think they will do, just how much I like them. Corinne is awesome! Although I was thinking about how cool it would be if Crystal and Ken made an alliance. The Olympic Gold medalist and the professional video gamer! Brawns and Brains.

GrayPlague

Smash Apprentice
Ken's team beat the other team in both challenges in the last episode, and in the immunity challenge Ken came through despite them being waaay behind by solving a math problem. His opponent was the physics teacher.

Deathwish238

Smash Apprentice
Ken's team beat the other team in both challenges in the last episode, and in the immunity challenge Ken came through despite them being waaay behind by solving a math problem. His opponent was the physics teacher.
hahahahaha! owned yeah thats somebody's sig lmfao!

RayaGRH

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys remember that survivor fan site? Well I was looking through it, and stumbled upon this:

http://survivorsucks.com/topic/36274

fox and falco are the first out!! its so funny reading a noobs opinions on everything. He put marth low because he was "boring", lol.

Nite

Smash Champion
I like Randy. He's funny. He totally ***** Paloma on the pole challenge too. That was hilarious to me. Me and a friend were watching it and were like "HAHAHA Look at Randy! He's done this before!"

MasterToshima

Smash Journeyman
Haha, lucky u guys from Usa or any other normal country can watch Ken on survivor...All I have is things some ppl(hopefuly) record off youtube!

I mean seriously they couln't be in a competition for him he'll just Ken Kombo everyone from the Survivor XD

Oh and btw if u want 2 know where I live I won't tell u...

If u're dying 2 know
Check my Location

Swordplay

Smash Lord
Apparently there going to change up the tribes, not just rank them....

I wonder how the tribes are gonna pan up

infernovia

Smash Ace
As for Fang, WOO! THEY WON TWICE IN A ROW! That was awesome how Ken won. It is getting to be nerve wracking now that Randy is beginning to try and put the blame on people. He's a male version of Michelle except fatter and slower. "They're all idiots!" this and that! .
Except he knows friendly fire is on.

crosser43

Smash Journeyman
Other then my support for Ken, I think someone else who is doing very well is Matty. He's a pretty good survivor. He's got the physical, he helps his tribe out, and he's my next favorite after Ken. I'm rooting for three people and they're Ken, Matty, and Crystal. Get Susie out and GO FANG!

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Other then my support for Ken, I think someone else who is doing very well is Matty. He's a pretty good survivor. He's got the physical, he helps his tribe out, and he's my next favorite after Ken. I'm rooting for three people and they're Ken, Matty, and Crystal. Get Susie out and GO FANG!
Agreed. Ken's pretty good, but the only way he'll make it is if people underestimate him. So far they can tell he's mentally one of the best players, and he knows a lot of "survival stuff" as a few of them know. If he's not underestimated though, or his team is getting ride of the weakest links (physically), then he might just be gone pretty quickly. Although outside of Matt and Crystal (and to a lesser extent JC or whatever) his team is pretty physically weak[er].

But yeah...I lol'd at the "4 [5?] way alliance" failing in the last episode (unless they had a secret meeting to destroy the other one). That was a smart move, but each one of them has to question the others, lol (especially if you didn't voted for that one girl who just got voted out).

:009: << The best Pokémon 1;3k 3\/3r!!! >>> :009:

AbS0lut3z3r0

Smash Rookie
GC's so obnoxious. too annoying for me, probably anyone =P.

Ken is so nerdy looking, but pretty smart with survival abilities. IT'S AWESOME!
He got this competition in the bag! Watch, it's all part of his master Melee-esque plan. Fail the first 2 episodes, but comeback with a 16 episode winning streak (or however many there are) =P.

RayaGRH

Smash Apprentice
Ken just needs to make it to the merge. Then all the strong people (Matty, Dan, Marcus, Crystal) will likely be picked off and Ken can ride to the end. Although beating some of those girls might be tough, they are smart (Jacquie, Corinne, Sugar). How hilarious was Kelly at Tribal Council:

Host: Kelly, does Ace help the tribe?
Kelly: Um ...i dunno...yeah he's condesending
Host: And thats a good thing?
*everyone looks confused*
Kelly: actually...No! its um like annoying....i wanna make rice and hes like make water and im like um no and yeah ^-^

Well, it didn't happen quite like that, but she is stupidly hilarious! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom