• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
I have my own hypothesis of what is to come based on who I saw during the preview after some inspection. I have to say though it is really difficult to conclude anything based off that.

So how did you get your predictions of the finals based on that video?

Shinzaburo

Smash Apprentice
Why would Marcus or Matty vote Crystal? Marcus is probably still mad at Crystal for "betraying him" and Marcus has nothing against Sugar, infact, he even awarded her indivual immunity when he had to choose to give someone from Fang immunity.

Matty is a lot closer with Sugar then he is with Crystal.
Well I wasn't really sure who some of the jury would vote for, haha.

However, since Corinne and Randy hate Sugar, they could probably sway her former alliance not to vote for Sugar. So I pretty much thought Marcus wouldn't vote for Sugar. But it is true, he probably would still be mad at Crystal and Susie for turning against him though, lol. So about Marcus' vote, I'm unsure about.

You're probably right about Matty. What I thought at first is that he thought Sugar was USELESS, especially when it comes to tribe challenges (like the "don't drop the ball" challenge, Sugar epic failed, lol). I definitely don't think Matty would vote for Susie. As for Crystal, she really is a strategic player, which is why I thought Matty would vote for her out of the three.

Crystal, Sugar, and Susie...that's a pretty terrible final three :/
YES, that would be a TERRIBLE final three, especially since Ken might not be in it. T___T

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Well, as Jeff said we would like who was in the final 2/3 (he did as well), Ken or Bob or Matty has to be in it somewhere. And as the latter two have been proven to be eliminated via preview or Randy...

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
If Bob makes it to finals though, he's got it won. Not that i'm complaining or anything. It's the same for Matty as well.

Edit: LMFAO At the above vids! xD

Shinzaburo

Smash Apprentice
Wow Bob makes another fake idol for Corrine. And Ken proposes to Crystal!
Where does he find all those beads, the string, etc. to make ANOTHER fake idol? O_O

Edit: And that marriage proposal... LOL! If this is true, Ken DEFINITELY gets into the final three with Crystal. XD

Edit2: Or they're only just saying it's a marriage proposal to get more people to watch the show, considering that Crystal already has a boyfriend and is a mother. -_-
I don't think that's real, lol. :-P

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
HOLY CRAP! Ken's won himself a furry.

Jk.

And didn't the preview of the final five show Bob's absence (Corrine was the Final 7 boot)?

Shinzaburo

Smash Apprentice
Or Ken just proposes just so he can stay in the game longer, HAHAHA!

Edit (sorry, too many edits): Or else, it could just be Crystal's boyfriend proposing to her while she is still in the game, since family messages were sent to them.

darkserenade

Smash Ace
I have a feeling that Crystal was just sharing Ken's joy in that promo. Cause, y'know, Crystal's a mom and wife...

Kirbynator

Smash Apprentice
the video not showing kenny during the family reunion challenge means nothing at all. They only get voted off at tribal council which is after the immunity challenge which is after the family reunion prize challenge.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
You know, this could be just ME talking here, but I'd be much more tempted to think the marriage proposal would involve Matty as opposed to Crystal or Ken.

mattrad

Smash Cadet
wow major LOL if Bob pulls the exact trick on Corrine... This season is just too awesome! IMO better than Fans vs. Faves

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
huh, are you sure about those?

Matty looks like Corrine. O.o

But it so small to tell, with any of them really.

M.K

Level 55
huh, are you sure about those?

Matty looks like Corrine. O.o

But it so small to tell, with any of them really.
I don't know what to think. I'm sure if we watched the video we could determine whether a man or woman is walking.

This picture is funny:

crosser43

Smash Journeyman
Wow look at the detail.

Also something to think about: Bob told Corrine about the idol that Marcus threw away saying it's around the camp, an idol everyone took a good look at. With a first look, you can clearly see that the this fake one Bob made and the one they threw away are different. Just saying if Bob was lying about the real idol still being around camp, he can't show the fake one to fool Corrine. Only way to fool her is if he gets sent to exile again, maybe making her believe the fake is real.

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
It is a very good picture. Also there is another one that shows bob and Corinne missing with Ken cleverly hidden at the far end. It seems the producers went out of their way to hide ken but let him slip in a couple of times.

Very great picture. The people are incredibly small. Are you sure that is not the actors who test challenges?

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
It should also be pointed out that sometimes in the past if they miss filming something, they have look-alikes on hand to re-create what they missed in the challenge if need be. I don't think they've had to do it more than a handful of times, but it's something to keep in mind.

mattrad

Smash Cadet
I considered that, but in the first picture you can see Ken walking in his funky "Ken-walk" thats what sold me

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
Cross were did you get that image? There are some people on CBS that seem to think that bob actually has the real idol.

Are you even allowed to lie in your confessional?

Shinzaburo

Smash Apprentice
Wow look at the detail.

Also something to think about: Bob told Corrine about the idol that Marcus threw away saying it's around the camp, an idol everyone took a good look at. With a first look, you can clearly see that the this fake one Bob made and the one they threw away are different. Just saying if Bob was lying about the real idol still being around camp, he can't show the fake one to fool Corrine. Only way to fool her is if he gets sent to exile again, maybe making her believe the fake is real.
Randy and Corinne are gonna hate on Bob now, hahaha.

Maybe now it's safer if Ken takes Bob to the final three? :psycho:

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
To answer the "lying in your confessional" question, no you're not allowed to lie in your confessional. Though...I'm sure some have probably done it.

WooICYU

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure what the chances of anyone falling for that, I mean, i'm not for certain, but wouldn't Corrine be able to put together, how Bob has went to Exile the more recent times and then the 'Fake' Idol manages into the game shortly after? Plus Sugar, and everyone else laughing at tribal must imprint some sort of deception.

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
If Corinne falls for the fake idol then to me she will be the most hateful, psychotic, and idiotic survivor that this season has to offer.

I didn't think you could lie in your confessional. Which means that this has to be a fake idol because Marcus and Randy said they threw it out to see and made comments about the move.

Bob is just running on borrowed time. I feel bad for him. All he is doing is losing jury votes and he isn't really getting any closer to the opposing alliance. Please Bob play better.

Matty seems to me to have made it clear that he plans to win. That to him Kenny is a threat. That to win he must ally with Susie and Sugar. I think Matty fails to realize he has no bad options in who he allies with as long as he stays in. Also, It seems to me that Matty has been very relaxed about making his own three person alliance that will win the game. Either that or the editors just removed parts of him talking to Susie and Sugar.

How much you want to be that Sugar is going to cry at least one more time during tribal council?

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
A confessional is when it shows just one of the Survivors talking to only the camera. It's just them talking to the camera and explaining the situation in private, where they explain what's really going through their heads. I well, thought everyone here knew that.

Edit: If anyone's confused, the above was in response to Dark Marth.

Dark Marth 99

Smash Cadet
A confessional is when it shows just one of the Survivors talking to only the camera. It's just them talking to the camera and explaining the situation in private, where they explain what's really going through their heads. I well, thought everyone here knew that.

Edit: If anyone's confused, the above was in response to Dark Marth.
oh thanks
and oops double post

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Viewing Survivor on my new DVR is going to be most epic.

rewinding scenes = epic win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom