• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Support Ray for Smash! - Custom Robo Discussion Thread

The One Who Wrote This

Great Robo Cup Champion
NNID
Cyberking1994
3DS FC
1719-3182-9276
The can :D
lol jk my favorite Robo has always been Swift, the cute little robo girl, I believe that's what she called. The movespeed was amazing and my friends always threw a fit losing to what looked like a 7 yr-old girl.
Little Raiders and Little Sprinters are always fun to play as in my opinion. They can dodge pretty much anything.

I mainly suck as them though as I still manage to get hit. However, if used properly, they're pretty darn good.

It seems as though I like decently quick Robos that have a decent endurance rating (like SVs, SFs, and LSs). Their Air Dash sells them to me. ABs are my 4th fave though.
Little Sprinters are so fun to play. I personally liked the Bit, but I really enjoyed all of them. My personal favorite Robo model was easily Shining Fighter, though. My favorite Robo is the Apollo.
I like Shining Fighters, Strike Vanishers, and Lightning Skyers the most. I abuse the LS/Afterburner/Long Thrust Combo a TON and I like using the Needle Gun with my Javelin in V2. I think I like using the Vertical Gun with Ray 01 as well. Sol (the AB, not the SF) with Feather and Dragon Gun is pretty useful as well.

Bradli Wartooth

Smash Lord
NNID
Aearlir
Bit with the Knuckle Gun is da real MVP. #Kappa

By the way, I linked my Ray Mk III in my sig to this page to help spread the Custom Robo support. If any of you post in other threads fairly frequently (or at all) you should do the same. It's a good way to advertise.

Last edited:

The One Who Wrote This

Great Robo Cup Champion
NNID
Cyberking1994
3DS FC
1719-3182-9276

By the way, I linked my Ray Mk III in my sig to this page to help spread the Custom Robo support. If any of you post in other threads fairly frequently (or at all) you should do the same. It's a good way to advertise.
Oh yeah. I did that too with the Ray 01 sig I'm using. Pretty nice how that's linkable. :)

ToastyPyre

Smash Apprentice

Good tip.
Also, the Knuckle Bit combo is great fun. It's like being a mosquito with a fist.

My favourite Robo's got to be Ray Mk III. It's a cliche answer, choosing the main character, but it's legitimately my favourite. After him it's Bit though. I played most of the late game with Bit because it's so fun running rings around the opponent and poking them mercilessly.

Zach777

Smash Journeyman
Yay. The threads active again. :-)

What would you guys think if Ray got multi jumps in Smash? Think the multi jumps that Aerial Beauties have in CRA. I thought it might work well. Or Ray could have a double jump that looks like a vertical airdash. Which one do you want, guys/girls?

Speaking of Ray in Smash. Since we pretty much all agree on the Dragon Gun as a special or custom, I think that the projectile it fires should look like the one from the GCN game. CRBR's Dragon Gun rounds would open their mouth after traveling for a while, plus the rounds are beautiful too. Ray should get as many details as possible in Smash in my opinion.

Other details would be Ray's mask activating in the starting animation. Ray's entire face is visible until the mask activates and covers it. The mask detail is from Custom Robo GX for the GBA.

A different detail would be sparks coming from Ray's feet if he is running very fast or landing hard. You can see that detail in CRBR for GCN if your using Formula or Ultimate legs.

ToastyPyre

Smash Apprentice

What would you guys think if Ray got multi jumps in Smash? Think the multi jumps that Aerial Beauties have in CRA. I thought it might work well. Or Ray could have a double jump that looks like a vertical airdash. Which one do you want, guys/girls?

Speaking of Ray in Smash. Since we pretty much all agree on the Dragon Gun as a special or custom, I think that the projectile it fires should look like the one from the GCN game. CRBR's Dragon Gun rounds would open their mouth after traveling for a while, plus the rounds are beautiful too. Ray should get as many details as possible in Smash in my opinion.

Other details would be Ray's mask activating in the starting animation. Ray's entire face is visible until the mask activates and covers it. The mask detail is from Custom Robo GX for the GBA.

A different detail would be sparks coming from Ray's feet if he is running very fast or landing hard. You can see that detail in CRBR for GCN if your using Formula or Ultimate legs.
The air-dashes are such a core part of Custom Robo gameplay. I definitely think they would work like they do in the games, fast vertical movement. We haven't seen a smash character that could control like that in the air. The closest thing is floaty characters, which doesn't have the vertical speed of an air-dash.

I'd be interested in hearing everybody's opinion on the entrance animation. Smash entrances are about 3 seconds long, so I was trying to think of how the robo cannon and/or robocube could fit into that time-frame. It's a shame the Robo activation thing was removed in later iterations. All the other parts got an activated and deactivated mode in CR(GC) and CRA, but not the Robo.

There's a lot of details that could be added to a character like Ray. I just imagine all the awesome smoke and spark visual effects that were in the CR(GC) cutscene.

AceZTeller

Smash Apprentice
I think ya'll confusing vertical with horizontal. Airdashes move horizontally, the vertical ones are the one with the air jumps, like old timers and funky big heads.

The One Who Wrote This

Great Robo Cup Champion
NNID
Cyberking1994
3DS FC
1719-3182-9276

To be honest, I REALLY think they should be accurate to the source material when it comes down to Aerial Jumps. Most of the robos in the series use an Air Dash instead of an Air Jump. So, I think a Horizontal Dash for the air jumps would be best.

Regarding the Dragon Gun, YEEEEEESSSSSSS. Battle Revolution had the best looking and sounding Dragon Gun in the series. Make that version of the shot in HD with fire effects and the biting effect and I'll be a happy man!

And yeah, Ray should get as many details as possible. When running, he should make the clanging noise like in BR. Also, the face mask is a must. The air dash should get the burner effects. Hard stops and lands should also get sparks (should Ray slide a little like Luigi as slide shots are a thing in the series?).

The air-dashes are such a core part of Custom Robo gameplay. I definitely think they would work like they do in the games, fast vertical movement. We haven't seen a smash character that could control like that in the air. The closest thing is floaty characters, which doesn't have the vertical speed of an air-dash.

I'd be interested in hearing everybody's opinion on the entrance animation. Smash entrances are about 3 seconds long, so I was trying to think of how the robo cannon and/or robocube could fit into that time-frame. It's a shame the Robo activation thing was removed in later iterations. All the other parts got an activated and deactivated mode in CR(GC) and CRA, but not the Robo.

There's a lot of details that could be added to a character like Ray. I just imagine all the awesome smoke and spark visual effects that were in the CR(GC) cutscene.
Agreed about the Horizontal Air Dash. It's a differentiator for Ray from the rest of the cast.

As for the entrance, I'd say have a Robo Cube launch from the background (whether it's like the CR1/V2/Arena Cube or the GX/BR Cube is left to be determined) and have Ray pop out of it. His parts activate instantaneously and then he strikes a pose similar to his render (which changed depending on the model).

And Battle Revolution's cutscene has a TON of great pointers to the graphical effects that I envision. It's so darn pretty!

I think ya'll confusing vertical with horizontal. Airdashes move horizontally, the vertical ones are the one with the air jumps, like old timers and funky big heads.
Agreed, though don't Old Timers do a diagonally upwards Air Dash instead of a jump?

Last edited:

Zach777

Smash Journeyman
I think Ray needs his two horizontal air-dashes as well as an actual double jump for recovery. The question was asking what kind of dj you think would fit him and the series. A vertical air-dash resembling his real horizontal air-dashes or multiple mid-air jumps resembling Aerial Beauty models' air-jumps?

My thought process has Ray users inputing a Peach float, PM Mewtwo hover like command. Said command being jump while holding down on the directional stick/left stick. Ray would just add holding the stick down and to the left/right to determine air-dash direction.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Last edited:

The One Who Wrote This

Great Robo Cup Champion
NNID
Cyberking1994
3DS FC
1719-3182-9276
I think Ray needs his two horizontal air-dashes as well as an actual double jump for recovery. The question was asking what kind of dj you think would fit him and the series. A vertical air-dash resembling his real horizontal air-dashes or multiple mid-air jumps resembling Aerial Beauty models' air-jumps?

My thought process has Ray users inputing a Peach float, PM Mewtwo hover like command. Said command being jump while holding down on the directional stick/left stick. Ray would just add holding the stick down and to the left/right to determine air-dash direction.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Well, he COULD always go the GX route and have the omni-directional Air Dash as a means of command jump.

In fact, how about this? If you tap the button, you have access to the regular Air Dashes. However, holding jump Ala Peach would allow for the GX Omni-Directional Air Dash. That way, he can choose between horizontal dashes for spacing while over land or a controllable jump for more of a vertical approach while still sticking to source material.

Last edited:

ToastyPyre

Smash Apprentice
Whoops. My b. I meant horizontal. (also your avatar is excellent for those type of statements. Fits perfectly)

Well, he COULD always go the GX route and have the omni-directional Air Dash as a means of command jump.

In fact, how about this? If you tap the button, you have access to the regular Air Dashes. However, holding jump Ala Peach would allow for the GX Omni-Directional Air Dash. That way, he can choose between horizontal dashes for spacing while over land or a controllable jump for more of a vertical approach while still sticking to source material.
I'm always unsure when thinking of the implementation of air-dashes in smash because it could easily become unbalanced. If Ray was given to much aerial control he could camp offstage. I want him to have unique aerial control without being too OP. However, your idea is pretty exciting to think about. That kind of aerial control would be insanely fun.

Also, in terms of your entrance idea, do you think the robocube would just fly in from the background? I'm interested in exactly how the entrance would look, and anyone else's idea for it.

Jeronado

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jeronado
3DS FC
0920-1020-8081
The only thing I'm iffy about with the Dragon gun is that the shot is really long. Not sure how that'd work in a 2D game like Smash. Love that gun though.

I'd like Air Dashes to stay true to the character, plus it'd be really unique. Although from a competitive standpoint I think Air Dashes would be really, really good. I imagine it could function similar to using Bouncing Fish/ Flip Kick as an easy way to get out of a bad position. I think Ray's disadvantage state would be really good if he had them. And I don't think that'd be their only use.

As for his entrance I always pictured it being like how he enters in the Battle Revolution intro.

AceZTeller

Smash Apprentice
Whoops. My b. I meant horizontal. (also your avatar is excellent for those type of statements. Fits perfectly)
Got it, I'll be the sarcastic, easygoing type guy.

And as for an entrance, I'd have the robo cannon make an appearance. Thats how they enter in the games!

The One Who Wrote This

Great Robo Cup Champion
NNID
Cyberking1994
3DS FC
1719-3182-9276

I'm always unsure when thinking of the implementation of air-dashes in smash because it could easily become unbalanced. If Ray was given to much aerial control he could camp offstage. I want him to have unique aerial control without being too OP. However, your idea is pretty exciting to think about. That kind of aerial control would be insanely fun.

Also, in terms of your entrance idea, do you think the robocube would just fly in from the background? I'm interested in exactly how the entrance would look, and anyone else's idea for it.
Thanks! The main thing would be that he would have the choice of doing 2 sideways Air Dashes or 1 Omni-Directional Dash. He cannot attack while doing the Omni-Directional dash (he can stop that dash by letting go of the jump button). That way, he can't move and fire at the same time like a Lightning Sky.

I'd say have it be a merge between the Robo Cannon and the Battle Revolution intro. Have the Cannon fire the cube out and then when the cube hits the ground, Ray strikes a pose. He then gets into his battle stance. Each Ray model would get a different intro. Ray 01's would be the one from the intro OR his Picture Book pose (the one where he raises his gun to the sky).

The only thing I'm iffy about with the Dragon gun is that the shot is really long. Not sure how that'd work in a 2D game like Smash. Love that gun though.

I'd like Air Dashes to stay true to the character, plus it'd be really unique. Although from a competitive standpoint I think Air Dashes would be really, really good. I imagine it could function similar to using Bouncing Fish/ Flip Kick as an easy way to get out of a bad position. I think Ray's disadvantage state would be really good if he had them. And I don't think that'd be their only use.

As for his entrance I always pictured it being like how he enters in the Battle Revolution intro.
Playing GX with long range attacks that track you in a 2D plane like the Bubble Smasher, Seeker Gunner, and the Glider Wing shows that long range stuff can be done and would not be too OP if the opponent keeps moving. Trust me. :)

That's another reason why I would want the jumps to be Air Dashes and have the Omni-Directional Dash as an alternative to the Air Dashes. Having Air Dashes would allow Ray to space himself quite effectively like those Down-B moves you mention.

And I agree that the BR Intro should be referenced in Ray's Entrance. I think merging it with the Robo Cannon would make for the best Entrance animation.

Got it, I'll be the sarcastic, easygoing type guy.

And as for an entrance, I'd have the robo cannon make an appearance. Thats how they enter in the games!
I SERIOUSLY love your Profile Picture man! Where'd you find the mugshots of BR?

I agree that the Robo Cannon should be referenced in the Entrance animation. It is an important part of the series, appearing in ALL games. Which design should it take though?

AceZTeller

Smash Apprentice
Tumblr, but god knows if I could find it again. It had the harry flower face too, and I almost did that one, lol.

Bradli Wartooth

Smash Lord
NNID
Aearlir
I think he should have two 45 degree dashes. That way he can still get verticle movement, but uses the quickness of the airdashes.

Spluni

Smash Rookie
The launcher's design from Arena might fit in well since it features bright colors like Sm4sh already does, but that's just me. I like the way they all look, so any of them would make me happy to be honest.

Off-topic, but I just thought of something for a Final Smash. Picture Ray summoning a projected screen with Marv's face on it, and then it's just Marv spamming/hacking the other players (they could be dizzied or have their buttons reversed (up is down, left is right, etc.), among other effects) so Ray can get some free attacks in. The chances of this actually happening are pretty slim since GX wasn't released outside of Japan, but it would be pretty hilarious to watch.

Also, sarcastic Hero is best Hero. But my personal favorite is a tie between yelling Ernest and sweet-talking Ernest (or whatever you want to call it, I always associate it with whenever he was on the phone with Linda).

The One Who Wrote This

Great Robo Cup Champion
NNID
Cyberking1994
3DS FC
1719-3182-9276
Tumblr, but god knows if I could find it again. It had the harry flower face too, and I almost did that one, lol.
BR had THE best portraits in the series IMHO mainly because of Earnest, Harry, and the Hero. I hope CR6 has portraits similar to BR if they make it.

I think he should have two 45 degree dashes. That way he can still get verticle movement, but uses the quickness of the airdashes.
Make it 20 degrees and I'm down with that. Funny Old Men/Old Timers had 20 degree air dashes, so it'd be fine in my book.

The launcher's design from Arena might fit in well since it features bright colors like Sm4sh already does, but that's just me. I like the way they all look, so any of them would make me happy to be honest.

Off-topic, but I just thought of something for a Final Smash. Picture Ray summoning a projected screen with Marv's face on it, and then it's just Marv spamming/hacking the other players (they could be dizzied or have their buttons reversed (up is down, left is right, etc.), among other effects) so Ray can get some free attacks in. The chances of this actually happening are pretty slim since GX wasn't released outside of Japan, but it would be pretty hilarious to watch.

Also, sarcastic Hero is best Hero. But my personal favorite is a tie between yelling Ernest and sweet-talking Ernest (or whatever you want to call it, I always associate it with whenever he was on the phone with Linda).
I'm thinking Arena Cannon would be the one to use. It's the same one as the others (barring BR), so I think it would represent the series better.

Marv/Fukashi did hack the computer in Battle Revolution, so it's not hard to say that it is possible. Plus, it would be an interesting way to have Marv join the battle. I mean, he IS the only character to have a perfect attendance record in the series. In fact, he HAS appeared more often than Ray Mk I and Dodecanne/Gigantron. Marv should at least get a trophy.

In fact, what trophies should there be for the Custom Robo series?

And Earnest is the greatest. I mean, he graduated from Takuya University with Honors and is a great poet AND a Bounty Hunter. Who could beat that?

Last edited:

Zach777

Smash Journeyman
Marv should be an overpowered assist trophy that blocks the screen with his face but messes with the controls of AT user's opponents . Hurt you and help you at the same time just like Marv should.

Spluni

Smash Rookie
I mean, he IS the only character to have a perfect attendance record in the series. In fact, he HAS appeared more often than Ray Mk I and Dodecanne/Gigantron.
Oh wow, I actually hadn't realized that. Shows how much I pay attention sometimes. :facepalm: lol

The One Who Wrote This

Great Robo Cup Champion
NNID
Cyberking1994
3DS FC
1719-3182-9276
Marv should be an overpowered assist trophy that blocks the screen with his face but messes with the controls of AT user's opponents . Hurt you and help you at the same time just like Marv should.
Marv as an AT would be great actually! His theme could play while he's messing around with stuff.

Oh wow, I actually hadn't realized that. Shows how much I pay attention sometimes. :facepalm: lol
Oh yeah, he has appeared in ALL of the games. He was a prominent character in CR1 and V2 (he had 3 themes in V2) and a minor one in GX (blew the Hero's cover in front of Nikaidou). He was also a frequent character in Arena and appeared as a cameo in Battle Revolution during the Grand Battles during the Computer Room Battles at the Police Stadium.

Marv is pretty important in the series. :)

AceZTeller

Smash Apprentice
I mean, he IS the only character to have a perfect attendance record in the series. In fact, he HAS appeared more often than Ray Mk I and Dodecanne/Gigantron.
See, but then I feel like Anna from fire emblem should be a character, not just a trophy (which should totally happen just cut lucina, k?)

But yeah, Marv is just as synonymous to CR as Ray is, so he needs some recognition.

Serell

Smash Apprentice
Quarter Guy lost all my respect once he listed Shovel Knight :/

Bradli Wartooth

Smash Lord
NNID
Aearlir
Quarter Guy lost all my respect once he listed Shovel Knight :/
I didn't watch that far into it. I only cared about his reasoning for Ray. Sad he had characters like Shantae and Shovel Knight... I suppose Shantae isn't really bad, but Shovel Knight doesn't now, nor will he probably ever have the credentials to make an appearance in this game beyond a trophy.

Serell

Smash Apprentice
Shantae I'm ok with it and actually kinda want. I think It'd be neat for Smash Bros. to get one indie rep, and Shantae is the most qualified, having a good history with Nintendo going back to the gameboy. But Shovel Knight... as cool as he and his game is, has no history with Nintendo... in fact I'd argue he's more well known on the PC.

Ugh, off topic rant over.
His reasoning for Ray was good, and I liked his moveset ideas.

Jeronado

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jeronado
3DS FC
0920-1020-8081
I'm just glad Ray's getting some mentions. I feel like everyone forgets about the guy.

I'm indifferent to Shantae or Shovel Knight's inclusion, although I think Shantae has better chances of getting in than Shovel Knight.

The One Who Wrote This

Great Robo Cup Champion
NNID
Cyberking1994
3DS FC
1719-3182-9276
I'm just glad Ray's getting some mentions. I feel like everyone forgets about the guy.

I'm indifferent to Shantae or Shovel Knight's inclusion, although I think Shantae has better chances of getting in than Shovel Knight.
Pretty much my thoughts as well. I'm just glad Ray got mentioned. Really sucks that he isn't talked about that much.

On the bright side, just finished uploading the soundtrack for Custom Robo: Battle Revolution. There were some unused tracks I found in the game if you wanna check (including an awesome remix of "Are You Ready?", an unused map theme, an unnamed vocal track, and some weird repeats of currently added songs that have slight differences)!

Last edited:

AceZTeller

Smash Apprentice
Pretty much my thoughts as well. I'm just glad Ray got mentioned. Really sucks that he isn't talked about that much.

On the bright side, just finished uploading the soundtrack for Custom Robo: Battle Revolution. There were some unused tracks I found in the game if you wanna check (including an awesome remix of "Are You Ready?", an unused map theme, an unnamed vocal track, and some weird repeats of currently added songs that have slight differences)!
Yesssssss gonna listen to Heaven on repeat for everrrrr

ToastyPyre

Smash Apprentice

Unknown track 1 sounds like a windows boot up tune, and Unknown track 3 sounds like the start of a sitcom.

I love that you're finding all this stuff, and making it available. I just listened through the tracks and found "The Door of Truth" especially interesting.

The One Who Wrote This

Great Robo Cup Champion
NNID
Cyberking1994
3DS FC
1719-3182-9276
Yesssssss gonna listen to Heaven on repeat for everrrrr
Heaven is REALLY good in my opinion. My faves are Panic Cube, Lost World, and Frozen Game personally. Battle Revolution had such a great soundtrack IMHO.

Unknown track 1 sounds like a windows boot up tune, and Unknown track 3 sounds like the start of a sitcom.

I love that you're finding all this stuff, and making it available. I just listened through the tracks and found "The Door of Truth" especially interesting.
Never really thought of those 2 being like that, but I can see it now that you mention it. I really wonder where they would've been used if they made it in the final game as a used track.

Edit:

And just finished uploading Custom Robo Arena's OST. Now that just leaves GX. Thing is, I have NO idea what the song names are for GX, so I'll likely just name them after where they play or the type of mood that they give off.

Anyways, Arena's OST (and I LOVE Rock & Roll!):

Last edited:

The One Who Wrote This

Great Robo Cup Champion
NNID
Cyberking1994
3DS FC
1719-3182-9276
Support shown (and page advertised a tiny bit)! Hopefully this will boost Ray's popularity a bit!

Also, I wanna mention something: the complete OST of the entire Custom Robo series is now on YouTube! For these past 15 years, 5 months, and about 2-3 days, the Custom Robo series hasn't had the pleasure of having its entire soundtrack being posted on YouTube. However, things change today as I just finished uploading GX's soundtrack (the last one that I worked on). Thank you to those who extracted the soundbank files from the games and to those who made WinAmp and the dlls needed to make this work!

Here's GX's Soundtrack:

One thing to note: GX gave no names to its songs whatsoever. So, I named them based on when and where they played at. So, the names are not official, but do describe the scene.

In addition, I made a playlist the encompasses the entire OST right here (just in case someone wanted a playlist of the series' songs or if we wanted to post the music of the series on the 1st post [not required, BTW]):

Now, onto the parts recording (again)!! :)

Do you guys think I should group all of the battle themes together as well?

Edit: Forgot YouTube limits playlists that are over 200 videos to just 200 videos on the list at a time when playing a playlist. Here's the link to the playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_51OJ7SmCjYTVoGSe0XYXoMyfOlJkJr0

Last edited:

The One Who Wrote This

Great Robo Cup Champion
NNID
Cyberking1994
3DS FC
1719-3182-9276
@ The One Who Wrote This The One Who Wrote This

What is the name for the gunner sub that slowly follows your opponent and shoots every three seconds in GX? What is the name of the gunner pod that sets two guns around you? I am curious. Please and thanks.
The 1st one that you are mentioning sounds like it would be the Seeker Gunner. Does it look like a plane/spaceship with a gun? If so, that's what it is.

As for the other one, it sounds like you are describing the Round Gunner.

I got a playlist of them in action if you want to check just in case: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_51OJ7SmCjZTUPX252HATCCz9U9fMbMD

Last edited:

Leafeon523

Smash Ace
NNID
Leafeon523
3DS FC
2466-1607-7000
I just put in my vote for Ray. What do you guys think?

Custom Robo is a fantastic series that has sadly faded into obscurity over the years. Putting Ray into Smash bros would raise interest in the series which could lead to another game. With the emphasis on customization that the series has, Ray would have nearly limitless moveset potential. The four player matches even bear a resemblance to Smash bros free-for-alls!

The One Who Wrote This

Great Robo Cup Champion
NNID
Cyberking1994
3DS FC
1719-3182-9276
I just put in my vote for Ray. What do you guys think?

Custom Robo is a fantastic series that has sadly faded into obscurity over the years. Putting Ray into Smash bros would raise interest in the series which could lead to another game. With the emphasis on customization that the series has, Ray would have nearly limitless moveset potential. The four player matches even bear a resemblance to Smash bros free-for-alls!
I think that's awesome mate! We need all of the help and support we can get! :)

And I agree that adding Ray to the roster would allow for the series to revive. It worked with Pit, so I can see it happening for Ray.

And Custom Moves basically makes Ray's Moveset limitless. He definitely has the moveset potential. :)

Mishudo

Smash Journeyman
Just stopping by to show my support. I just re-ordered the custom robo game for the GC and I can't wait :) Let's hope the same reasons he was removed from smash4 is the same reasons for Isaac (hopefully both getting in)

The One Who Wrote This

Great Robo Cup Champion
NNID
Cyberking1994
3DS FC
1719-3182-9276
Just stopping by to show my support. I just re-ordered the custom robo game for the GC and I can't wait :) Let's hope the same reasons he was removed from smash4 is the same reasons for Isaac (hopefully both getting in)
Thanks dude! :) The Gamecube title is a great hidden gem IMHO (and my favorite).

And I totally agree with you about the whole AT thing. If Isaac has a chance due to his AT being removed, Ray gains an equal amount of chance because of that. I hope for both of them to get in. :)

The One Who Wrote This

Great Robo Cup Champion
NNID
Cyberking1994
3DS FC
1719-3182-9276
Top Bottom