• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Superiority

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delta-RS

Smash Cadet
Look at this. "Melle is NOT Better than brawl"
Sure Wavedash, Combos L-Canceling Shffling but thats just it!
Look at brawl: More variety large amount of characters A waaay better storyline.
Brawl is better in everything else. Pst what you think.

_wzrd

Smash Journeyman
combos, funner edgeguarding (imo), amazing movement.

that's what I love about melee.

Sub space emissary is pretty cool in brawl, but I couldn't do the whole thing cause the story wasn't interesting to me.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
"Hey, you guys have a wrong opinion, I'll counter it with my own opinion! I'm right, hahaha!"

Igoos

Smash Cadet
Another Melee vs. Brawl thread !? When those trolls will understand that those kind dispute don't matter at all. ****!!! Stop being such *** and GTFO

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Post what I think...

First of all, I think this thread was not needed, and just adds another B.v.M thread to the list. What I think about the topic, is that people should stop arguing and play the game they like, and stop bashing on others for playing the one they don't. Nothing is accomplished with constant arguing back and forth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom